Shoop THE TOP SECRET EMOJI'S ARE HERE!! Come tell us what you would like added to the offical section.

Full disclosure: I'm selfishly bumping this thread in the hopes it will then appear at the top of my "Watched Threads" list.

On topic: May this thread never be consigned to the archives and be available in perpetuity to all--my fond hope on behalf of the entire karate message board.

RIP BWR you're missed to this day and perhaps for all time.

This is years of my work with hundreds of hours of time. I give all of you the Top Secret Emojis. Some of you have had access to these for some time, but rather than just a select group of people I have decided to open these up to all Sherdoggers. Some of the Official ones are mixed in. There are 100 of them as of now.

@Lethal is the one who approves the emojis for official use, so let us know via @ tags or quotes which new ones you would like added or even the ones you would like to see gone from the official section (the smiley face icon above). There are no promises that any of these will be added. Since the official emoji section is basically full, we will have to delete some of the old ones in order for us to add any new ones to the official section.

I have dumped all the emojis (or w/e you would like to call them) that I have made in the first 5 posts or you can view all of them from the included Gallery below. Click the Left and Right Arrows to navigate the Gallery. They are all roughly in alphabetical order using the person's first name. More requests will be considered. Please post hi-res video as I need to se your request in order to know if I can do it. I also may be able to use a good quality gif as a last resort. Make sure to quote or @Tag me so I see your request.

Special thanks to @Sansnom @HughPhug @Myrddin Wild @Arqueto. They got all the images organized for me so all I had to do was copy/paste them into the thread. Couldn't have done it without them.

This gallery has all of the BWR emoji's. The link is also in my sig.

1-20

<BC1>
9hwH1ii.gif
18AVOnd.gif
<{silvanormal}><{anton}>
SXaBSb8.gif
hAnxS0u.gif
<mma4><CanYouSeeMeNow>
8u4FvEb.gif
2ddr0ul.gif
uKDqTlz.gif
yy1tIj7.gif
DVfxDIV.gif
KGoI5Hu.gif
8dzPsqu.gif
QAFwrVN.gif
KTNyWp0.gif
GpseNnn.gif
{<Mcgoat}

80-100 They are all roughly in alphabetical order using the person's first name. the last few are not since I have no clue who they are.

{<RR}
rPrIiwe.gif
AHg9Nmc.gif
fO5s8tt.gif
7lIbQLB.gif
PLSdJnf.gif
mWZWzwq.gif
ogJGxm3.gif
B8BsTva.gif
<RomeroSalute>
EtbG4sA.gif
<TheWire1>
vanF0VE.png
<{ohyeah}>
vj962rv.gif
AZeOFEG.gif
QGLFd4h.gif
w45YarM.gif
WVf5KW8.gif
<WhatIsThis>
SZKwOwx.gif
<Wink2><Wendy01>
gtIazgO.png
These are all super cool!
How did the blonde Asian girl wind up as a GIANT emoji?

Where are the ones Sherdog has phased out?

I like the Brock Camera smash and a few others.
<CanYouSeeMeNow>
Post #1, but note that if otherz from the past are being looked for... this collection is from those that Brother Mike did. If someone else made it, that wouldn't be in the opening posts of this thread.

I don't know of a masterlist of those done by others... though one would think they'd have them archived somewhere.

I've got Post #11 in this thread... & will gladly edit in 20 of the emojis others have done... (as that's the pix limit per post) though I'm sure there are more ...& @Arqueto has post #13 ...and maybe he'd edit in a collection of shoops by others if that's something everyone wants.

We could also start a new thread with those, but regardless of how we do it... it would be good to have an archive of those emojis that became regular usage to have a permanent home somewhere... (if not here...) that would preserve this moment in time before new ones start pushing them out.

Maybe @JayPettryMMA @Lethal @Zebra Cheeks or @Jackonfire can look to see if there's a master archive of teh current emojiz they'd be willing to share in a post like this.

These are all super cool!
How did the blonde Asian girl wind up as a GIANT emoji?
Assuming you mean this one?
vanF0VE.png

All of teh emoji's started out as much bigger photoz or gifs of person & then were reduced down in size to make the emoji. Apparently this one was reduced after Brother Rider cut her out, and so all he had to post was the slightly bigger one.

If needed, we can reduce it down for you.

Post #1, but note that if otherz from the past are being looked for... this collection is from those that Brother Mike did. If someone else made it, that wouldn't be in the opening posts of this thread.

I don't know of a masterlist of those done by others... though one would think they'd have them archived somewhere.

Yup I found and DLed it and a few others yesterday.

An Archive would be awesome!

<RomeroSalute>

Yup I found and DLed it and a few others yesterday.

An Archive would be awesome!

<RomeroSalute>

I've got all the ones BWR has made and many more and I will be making a new database soon. I'm always busy with work during the summer but things will quiet down in the next couple of months.

I have started working my way through all of BWR's files though and there are thousands upon thousands to go through so it will take me time but the emoji and shoop head cut-outs database is the first thing I want to get done, and that should be coming around September/October.

I just wish I wasn't so busy with other stuff ATM so I could spend more time on it right now but I got to work to eat, fried chicken ain't cheap :p

I've got all the ones BWR has made and many more and I will be making a new database soon. I'm always busy with work during the summer but things will quiet down in the next couple of months.

I have started working my way through all of BWR's files though and there are thousands upon thousands to go through so it will take me time but the emoji and shoop head cut-outs database is the first thing I want to get done, and that should be coming around September/October.

I just wish I wasn't so busy with other stuff ATM so I could spend more time on it right now but I got to work to eat, fried chicken ain't cheap :p
Your work here in teh shoop community is second to none my brother.

Whatever time it takes, is accepted across the board with everyone. It's amazing you're even doing it, and there's a few of us here willing to help if needed, so please reach out if you need a hand.

Your work here in teh shoop community is second to none my brother.

Whatever time it takes, is accepted across the board with everyone. It's amazing you're even doing it, and there's a few of us here willing to help if needed, so please reach out if you need a hand.

Will do bud. It's going to take a bit of time to organize it all and there are a bunch of files that I need to repair for the AE stuff but once I get going and have more free time it should be fine.

The shoop database will be the easiest to get going and can always be added to over time. The other stuff will take a bit longer but it needs to be done.

Will do bud. It's going to take a bit of time to organize it all and there are a bunch of files that I need to repair for the AE stuff but once I get going and have more free time it should be fine.

The shoop database will be the easiest to get going and can always be added to over time. The other stuff will take a bit longer but it needs to be done.
Teh "Template" database (not just emoji'z, but all Mike's cutouts of fighters... for shooperz to play with... which is extensive beyond belief) will be an amazing tribute to our brother Mike who had that goal of a "public template library" before imgur outdated our previous database.

@LouisBolanos & @Jehannum started the first "template database," and Mike worked to continue that. At some point Imgur changed their software, & somehow teh public data base got un-usable. Now, at this moment... we are tasked with re-building it from scratch, & continuing that vision.

It needed to be upgraded anyway... as time has passed with new fighters n stuff... so this will be a fresh start... that we can upgrade as time goez by. (don't worry, all teh old templates will be a part of it)

Teh "Cut-Out Data Base" will make it much easier for people to have teh toolz to shoop without having to spend the time cutting everything out each time.

I have an earlier version saved to my computer... that I've added too with each cut-out thread and my own cut-outs... and it's the epitome of ease to shoop. it's an endless resource that I tap every single time I have an idea.

I often have to cut stuff out myself if an appropriate template isn't already cut out, but I always first go to the template library first to see if an appropriate template is already available.

It's an outstanding resource that will resonate for years to come. God speed my brother Arq...

Vs0FFqR.gif

...and the time it takes is of little consequence to final product... so there is no limit on when you have time to do it.

I hope that made sense in this discussion. My underlying message is" "Whatever time it takes, is all good."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back