Shoop THE TOP SECRET EMOJI'S ARE HERE!! Come tell us what you would like added to the offical section.

I know right?! That's not how you eat noodles.
He's parents shoukd have put them up her nose and bashed her face on the table... Would have saved her the shame of going through life calling pasta noodles.

Here ya go man.
50mOD8j.gif

look up there ^

Thanks bro. This one post made it all worthwhile. :D

There is a Shadface in the regular section. The smiley icon up there ^
Oh damn, thanks boss!! :D

Bloody hell that is going to be hard. something like that is going to have to be traced frame by frame (I believe). there is a shit ton of movement which makes it even harder. i can see that one taking hours and hours and hours to do. it would be awesome though!!! If I am ever bored beyond belief and dont have multiple things going on at one time, which is rare, I will get that one done fore sure. It will be epic... but so damned hard to do. These things are on no way fun to do. They are boring, tedious, and can make you fall asleep. You basically trace around Frame 1. Then trace around frame 2. Then trace around frame 3 and keep going until you have several hundred of them done. Sometimes there are shortcuts but for something like that I see just about the hardest scenario there is. But to tell you the truth for something like this, there is no stinking way I am going to work with nothing less than the best quality video.

Mahalo bro!!!

PLSdJnf.gif
I should start a PM with you and talk hardware. I am a little behind on the new tech but I love computers myself.
Any time my friend. I'm just about to build a mid range rig..
It's going to be RGB crazy ..

I'm seeing the new emojis in the heavies, they're spreading.

{<redford}

This is years of my work with hundreds of hours of time. I give all of you the Top Secret Emojis. Some of you have had access to these for some time, but rather than just a select group of people I have decided to open these up to all Sherdoggers. Some of the Official ones are mixed in. There are 100 of them as of now.

@Lethal is the one who approves the emojis for official use, so let us know via @ tags or quotes which new ones you would like added or even the ones you would like to see gone from the official section (the smiley face icon above). There are no promises that any of these will be added. Since the official emoji section is basically full, we will have to delete some of the old ones in order for us to add any new ones to the official section.

I have dumped all the emojis (or w/e you would like to call them) that I have made in the first 5 posts or you can view all of them from the included Gallery below. Click the Left and Right Arrows to navigate the Gallery. They are all roughly in alphabetical order using the person's first name. More requests will be considered. Please post hi-res video as I need to se your request in order to know if I can do it. I also may be able to use a good quality gif as a last resort. Make sure to quote or @Tag me so I see your request.

Special thanks to @Sansnom @HughPhug @Myrddin Wild @Arqueto. They got all the images organized for me so all I had to do was copy/paste them into the thread. Couldn't have done it without them.

This gallery has all of the BWR emoji's. The link is also in my sig.

1-20

<BC1>
9hwH1ii.gif
18AVOnd.gif
<{silvanormal}><{anton}>
SXaBSb8.gif
hAnxS0u.gif
<mma4><CanYouSeeMeNow>
8u4FvEb.gif
2ddr0ul.gif
uKDqTlz.gif
yy1tIj7.gif
DVfxDIV.gif
KGoI5Hu.gif
8dzPsqu.gif
QAFwrVN.gif
KTNyWp0.gif
GpseNnn.gif
{<Mcgoat}

Needs an entire section of Archer gifs.

My gosh I should have reserved two posts for this. These are new ones that have been added since the creation of this thread. I am not 100% sure I made the Dana "I don't give a fu#k" one, but it was on my hard drive in the directory that I keep the ones I made.

wjn64HT.gif
LDfohYo.png
50mOD8j.gif
Oj7mXDv.gif
ALt2t6S.gif
P3Qs0W4.gif
3nNnEq2.png
49Jr6aq.gif
fYxonk9.png

I am not seeing many of these when I click on the "smilies" icon.

Can we get one of a pretty butterfly in flight?

Needs an entire section of Archer gifs.

y9F7F3j.gif

O shit, forgot to also make a request for Winona Ryder pizza, having purely her and the Pizza would be great @bigwaverider.

giphy.gif

ummm.... I don't knwo how to say this without just saying it. Why? I see no reason to do that one. It conveys no emotion and is not an "homage" to any fighter.

I am not seeing many of these when I click on the "smilies" icon.

The emoji's I posted are all the ones that I have made over the years. Some of them have been accepted as official ones and are in the Sniley Section. Some (most) have not. The ones that have not been accepted were private for the longest time and I only gave access to them for select people. This thread is my present to all Sherdoggers so they now have access to the Top Secret Emoji's.

I have no control over which ones Sherdog accepts as official. This is all done by @Lethal. He is the one who says yes or no and does the magic/geek stuff that makes them appear in the smiley section.

@bigwaverider This would be awesome:

Man that was hard to track down. I found so many threads on other forums, and Youtube video (with crap quality) asking for a decent resolution video of it. Took a freaking hour but I found a decent copy!! I will get to this but am probably only going to do the first two seconds. If all goes well maybe to about 3.5 seconds.

Can we get one of a pretty butterfly in flight?

CZ8Ozv4.gif

make you a deal. find me hi-res video and I will try. Looks like a huge pain in the ass to do but I'll give it a go.

Can you post the image or video you are talking about?

Last edited:
Back