Shoop THE TOP SECRET EMOJI'S ARE HERE!! Come tell us what you would like added to the offical section.

@bigwaverider This would be awesome:

Here ya go man. :D

jC2rfhk.gif

Last edited:
y9F7F3j.gif

ummm.... I don't knwo how to say this without just saying it. Why? I see no reason to do that one. It conveys no emotion and is not an "homage" to any fighter.

The emoji's I posted are all the ones that I have made over the years. Some of them have been accepted as official ones and are in the Sniley Section. Some (most) have not. The ones that have not been accepted were private for the longest time and I only gave access to them for select people. This thread is my present to all Sherdoggers so they now have access to the Top Secret Emoji's.

I have no control over which ones Sherdog accepts as official. This is all done by @Lethal. He is the one who says yes or no and does the magic/geek stuff that makes them appear in the smiley section.

Man that was hard to track down. I found so many threads on other forums, and Youtube video (with crap quality) asking for a decent resolution video of it. Took a freaking hour but I found a decent copy!! I will get to this but am probably only going to do the first two seconds. If all goes well maybe to about 3.5 seconds.

CZ8Ozv4.gif

make you a deal. find me hi-res video and I will try. Looks like a huge pain in the ass to do but I'll give it a go.

Can you post the image or video you are talking about?

We are not worthy of your kindness! Thanks @bigwaverider

A lot of great ones here, awesome work. The DC ones, Rogan, Dana, Mir, Yoel, Anderson, Werdum, Jones, Max, Diaz bros, Biden, The Rock, need to stay.

I agree that if it were up to me I'd get rid of most the K-pop stuff, it sucks for the most part. A lot of the wrestling ones don't have much expression either. Basketball ones are great. Futbol, NFL and GOT ones are pretty useless, the one or two that are salvageable could stay.

With that said, some ideas that could turn out well:

- Khabib "send me location"
- Rogan looking at Ronda's ass at the weigh in
- Rogan or Anik going insane in the booth
- Eddie Bravo "look into it"
- "Let me bang bro"
- Conor "ma-ma-ma-ma-ma"
- Elon Musk face after hitting blunt with Rogan
- Rampage perverted smile

I'll see if there's good video of them. Too many possibilities <36>

Last edited:
y9F7F3j.gif

ummm.... I don't knwo how to say this without just saying it. Why? I see no reason to do that one. It conveys no emotion and is not an "homage" to any fighter.
/QUOTE]

Honestly, I thought it'd be used as a confused/wtf GIF more than anything.

Please bring this one back:

LeanCooperativeAgouti-size_restricted.gif

I'm trying to find which of the unofficial ones people like. I am hoping @Lethal will add some of these to the official emoji section and get rid of the old stale ones. I actually like that cooking lady. Even though she is kind of an old stove, and ugly, I still wood. :D

Mahalo brother. I got overwhelmed and took some time off last night. I am sorta kinda fresh right now and have made a few new ones today.

Yea he is a good one. @Lethal shot that one down long ago. I think he said it didn't convey an "emotion" or something like that. The Bruce Lee one was oneof the first ones I ever did.

yy1tIj7.gif

Besides the official ones that are mixed in, these have been "top secret" emojis for some time. I have only given use to certain people. I decided to just release them and let everyone have access.

Sounds great man. They would be good to add to shoops for sure.
First, sincerest thanks and a big round of applause for all your hard work. If Sherdog has a cannon of saints your selection is a lock. I need to get out of the WR more often and remind myself there are people like you in the world.
tenor.gif

Second, what he said,
Bruce Lee is a must

200.gif

giphy.gif

I have no idea if any of these are practically possible, just throwing out ideas. Hope you don't mind.

And finally, the ones I don't like and don't want to see added is a far shorter list than the ones I think are worth keeping.

Please tell me, if I just right click and "copy link address" for any of the ones ITT would that work just as well?

My gosh I should have reserved two posts for this. These are new ones that have been added since the creation of this thread. I am not 100% sure I made the Dana "I don't give a fu#k" one, but it was on my hard drive in the directory that I keep the ones I made.

wjn64HT.gif
LDfohYo.png
50mOD8j.gif
Oj7mXDv.gif
ALt2t6S.gif
P3Qs0W4.gif
3nNnEq2.png
49Jr6aq.gif
fYxonk9.png
jC2rfhk.gif
I can’t make gifs but I’ve been asking for the Perry one of him after till called him out when he was in the stands. You know the one lol we’ve been needing that one for a while.

Can we get Shocked Gary Payton?

giphy.webp

Source:

I got this one done. I took a couple shortcuts so it didn't come out as nice. I had to do some color/light work because that camera either had some god awful filter on it or had exposure issues. And l I took out the guy who passed in front of him.

doWFdjF.gif

Last edited:
Please bring this one back:

LeanCooperativeAgouti-size_restricted.gif

Here ya go man.

XczWrNJ.gif

That's gonna be hard. The full body onees come out small too. Post high res video and I will see what I can do man. :d

A lot of great ones here, awesome work. The DC ones, Rogan, Dana, Mir, Yoel, Anderson, Werdum, Jones, Max, Diaz bros, Biden, The Rock, need to stay.

I agree that if it were up to me I'd get rid of most the K-pop stuff, it sucks for the most part. A lot of the wrestling ones don't have much expression either. Basketball ones are great. Futbol, NFL and GOT ones are pretty useless, the one or two that are salvageable could stay.

With that said, some ideas that could turn out well:

- Khabib "send me location"
- Rogan looking at Ronda's ass at the weigh in
- Rogan or Anik going insane in the booth
- Eddie Bravo "look into it"
- "Let me bang bro"
- Conor "ma-ma-ma-ma-ma"
- Elon Musk face after hitting blunt with Rogan
- Rampage perverted smile

I'll see if there's good video of them. Too many possibilities <36>

I saw one "Send me location" but he had a mic in front of him and you couldnt see his mouth. I saw a second one but he said something different. Can you find me a good "send me location" video?

Sherdog has the dopest emoji game

you bet Uranus brah. ;D

First, sincerest thanks and a big round of applause for all your hard work. If Sherdog has a cannon of saints your selection is a lock. I need to get out of the WR more often and remind myself there are people like you in the world.
tenor.gif

Second, what he said,

200.gif

giphy.gif

I have no idea if any of these are practically possible, just throwing out ideas. Hope you don't mind.

And finally, the ones I don't like and don't want to see added is a far shorter list than the ones I think are worth keeping.

Please tell me, if I just right click and "copy link address" for any of the ones ITT would that work just as well?

Yea man that top Bruce Lee one and bottom one would be awesome. Can you find me good quality video? I am not sure I understand your question but if you right click on any of the images and press "copy" you can just go to your post, right click adn then "paste" the images into your post.

I can’t make gifs but I’ve been asking for the Perry one of him after till called him out when he was in the stands. You know the one lol we’ve been needing that one for a while.

Aloha AJ!! My man. If you can get me video I will see what I can do. I was already going to do his fort Lauderdale dance one, but maybe I can do another.

PEredxG.gif

i fucking love this fourm

:D

Here ya go man.

I saw one "Send me location" but he had a mic in front of him and you couldnt see his mouth. I saw a second one but he said something different. Can you find me a good "send me location" video?

I found a couple, this is a zoomed in slighter better version of the one you posted, even with mic and all, i think it's pretty good (maybe best option), from like 0:04 to 0:06

This one has a lot of good "send me location"s at 2:06, 2:58 and 3:58

I found a couple, this is a zoomed in slighter better version of the one you posted, even with mic and all, i think it's pretty good (maybe best option), from like 0:04 to 0:06

This one has a lot of good "send me location"s at 2:06, 2:58 and 3:58

Fantastic!! Good detective work. Appreciate it. :D

I'll get on these tomorrow brah and have one done for ya.... for us/.

Here ya go man.

XczWrNJ.gif

That's gonna be hard. The full body onees come out small too. Post high res video and I will see what I can do man. :d

you bet Uranus brah. ;D

Yea man that top Bruce Lee one and bottom one would be awesome. Can you find me good quality video? I am not sure I understand your question but if you right click on any of the images and press "copy" you can just go to your post, right click adn then "paste" the images into your post.

Aloha AJ!! My man. If you can get me video I will see what I can do. I was already going to do his fort Lauderdale dance one, but maybe I can do another.

PEredxG.gif

Sorry, no idea where I would find a higher quality version. I was just throwing them out there and hoping someone could pick them up.

Back