The Tinder Trap, is this for real?? For real real??

Didn't we just have this thread recently?

tenor.gif

Although clubs / bars aren't my ideal location I prefer real life all day/every day over internet bullshit.
I agree. Although it’s difficult meeting women in rural country, it’s way more appealing than internet dating. I always get the vibe most women online are hiding something. Which is why they online date.

yes just not being fat does put someone in the above average camp in America as the average is now 5'3" and 170lbs for women above age 20.

This is now the average...

47572-1.jpg

My Body Gallery AGE <25 5'3" 170 LBS

That doesn't look close to 170 lbs considering she's 5"3. That site seems to have many numbers that don't look realistic at all to what is shown. Maybe I'm underestimating the weight of fat?

That doesn't look close to 170 lbs considering she's 5"3. That site seems to have many numbers that don't look realistic at all to what is shown. Maybe I'm underestimating the weight of fat?
Do you think she looks heavier or lighter than 170lbs? I think you are saying she looks heavier?? But remember the less muscle tone she has the more fat she will need to be the same weight as say a girl who is over weight but at least has some muscle, so that can make a big difference.

Anyway I think it is accurate. If you plug in the parameters of 5'3" and 130lbs and don't touch the other parameters and search, i find most of those gals to around the size of a gal I dated who was that height and weight. And then just click up the weight 10lbs at a time and search each time and you will see the progression.

It's obviously fake. She has a stage for fucks sake

Do you think she looks heavier or lighter than 170lbs? I think you are saying she looks heavier?? But remember the less muscle tone she has the more fat she will need to be the same weight as say a girl who is over weight but at least has some muscle, so that can make a big difference.

Anyway I think it is accurate. If you plug in the parameters of 5'3" and 130lbs and don't touch the other parameters and search, i find most of those gals to around the size of a gal I dated who was that height and weight. And then just click up the weight 10lbs at a time and search each time and you will see the progression.

I think she's lighter than 170lbs.

Oh my goodness, I just found out about this.

So, in case you didn't know. A woman used tinder and team of people to arrange a date with hundreds of men at the same place/time. She then arrived and told them that she had arranged to meet all of them and then she wanted them to compete against each other for the chance to have a date with her. Honestly, what kind of entitled bullshit is this??

She isn't even that hot ... But, the worst part is that the men ACTUALLY COMPETED for the date. Do they have any self-respect?? Any basic level of dignity?? That"s the most shameful thing about this story.

8075e7ef-161e-4bb4-8f2f-ea463122a868.jpg

Men of the west!! What happened to us?? That is so shameful that men actually stuck around after being lied to and publically humiliated and STILL tried to get a date with this woman. Ridiculous.

the reason is the sexual revolution of the 60s.

Lol are you retarded TS? Not only is this a fake social experiment but in end that chick explains that the video is sarcastic.

Shit like this is staged. The internet is full of liars thinking they have their own reality show. You have a favorite YouTube personality? Well they're not real either. Seriously, it's all fake characters.
Tyrone Magnus is real to me damn it!

Just show you have money and a well-paying job, you automatically become much more attractive.

Lol nobody even watched the video. At the end she says she did the experiment to show how fucked up internet dating was and bring awareness to it. Bunch of idiots shitting on a girl who agrees with you.

W.T.F. she had this much power over these men?, Makes you wonder huh if all it takes to be considered above average in America as a woman is to not be fat,
Pretty much. When I traveled to South America I was astounded by how many attractive women there were, then it hit me that the reason there were so many is there were so few fat ones so they put extra effort into looking their best.

Do you how many more prospects American men would have if there were no fat bitches? There are tons of fat bitches man, tons!

Oh my goodness, I just found out about this.

So, in case you didn't know. A woman used tinder and team of people to arrange a date with hundreds of men at the same place/time. She then arrived and told them that she had arranged to meet all of them and then she wanted them to compete against each other for the chance to have a date with her. Honestly, what kind of entitled bullshit is this??

She isn't even that hot ... But, the worst part is that the men ACTUALLY COMPETED for the date. Do they have any self-respect?? Any basic level of dignity?? That"s the most shameful thing about this story.

8075e7ef-161e-4bb4-8f2f-ea463122a868.jpg

Men of the west!! What happened to us?? That is so shameful that men actually stuck around after being lied to and publically humiliated and STILL tried to get a date with this woman. Ridiculous.

In case you didn't know this already, 60% of the make population is a bunch of sissy low test punks. There's always been mostly punks. Whenever you hear of something badass happening in history, just imagine all those low test punks sitting around while it was happening. That's reality.

I thought you were referring to a different type of "trap".

pStbsdHScINJela-800x450-noPad.jpg

Pretty much. When I traveled to South America I was astounded by how many attractive women there were, then it hit me that the reason there were so many is there were so few fat ones so they put extra effort into looking their best.

That's the South American Trap. Have you seen the size of their moms?

Fantastic. Another thread for the Sherdog community to come together as men and complain about attractive females.
This dude doesn't even think women should vote, and had to move to another country because women here didn't like him, incels always gonna incel.

This schtick is just a get-famous-quick attempt.

This chick's supposedly a model, actress, singer and likely failing at all 3. Nothing like a shitty publicity stunt to increase her google searches and instagram followers and a huge boost in publicity. Fuck that.

Back