The Tinder Trap, is this for real?? For real real??

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, I just found out about this.

So, in case you didn't know. A woman used tinder and team of people to arrange a date with hundreds of men at the same place/time. She then arrived and told them that she had arranged to meet all of them and then she wanted them to compete against each other for the chance to have a date with her. Honestly, what kind of entitled bullshit is this??

She isn't even that hot ... But, the worst part is that the men ACTUALLY COMPETED for the date. Do they have any self-respect?? Any basic level of dignity?? That"s the most shameful thing about this story.

8075e7ef-161e-4bb4-8f2f-ea463122a868.jpg

Men of the west!! What happened to us?? That is so shameful that men actually stuck around after being lied to and publically humiliated and STILL tried to get a date with this woman. Ridiculous.

Fantastic. Another thread for the Sherdog community to come together as men and complain about attractive females.

Men of the west? I'm sure there always have been pathetic guys willing to do anything to get with a woman.

So, in case you didn't know. A woman used tinder and team of people to arrange a date with hundreds of men at the same place/time. She then arrived and told them that she had arranged to meet all of them and then she wanted them to compete against each other for the chance to have a date with her. Honestly, what kind of entitled bullshit is this??

She isn't even that hot ... But, the worst part is that the men ACTUALLY COMPETED for the date. Do they have any self-respect?? Any basic level of dignity?? That"s the most shameful thing about this story.

Men of the west!! What happened to us?? That is so shameful that men actually stuck around after being lied to and publically humiliated and STILL tried to get a date with this woman. Ridiculous.

If I ever unwittingly end up in a competition, I will usually compete to win. This is not one of those situations.

It’s ridiculous and I would have left immediately but I don’t give a shit if all those idiots are trying to cockblock each other. I used to go to bars and talk to women. If someone came and tried to cockblock me I would continue talking but the I would leave. If she is interested she would continue talking to me. If not then she can keep getting the attention she wants. I’m not gonna work too hard.

Well, if you include yourself in that group of fellas I don't know what to tell you...

At least those dudes were able to walk away .... you know unlike @Zer 's traps.

Fantastic. Another thread for the Sherdog community to come together as men and complain about attractive females.
The Incel is strong on Sherdog.

its not really a trap if you can book it

Were you one of the guys out there "competing" for this Boise Dime?

W.T.F. she had this much power over these men?, Makes you wonder huh if all it takes to be considered above average in America as a woman is to not be fat,

If you find yourself trying to get laid on tinder I do not feel bad for you.

Half of the dudes were probably extras anyway. YouTube is full of attention whores spamming content using poorly paid aspiring actors.

lol... Shocking. She has dislikes and comments disabled on the video.

Where's the hero they don't want, but we all need.... lol.
feminist-rally-guy-victory_o_1477697.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back