The Tinder Trap, is this for real?? For real real??

Society's playing right into my hands! All these pathetic betas can get instantly friendzoned for being "too nice" while I hoover up the pussy by moaning about not having a job cos I can't be bothered to work!

Form an orderly queue ladies! You can't all see the 'good person inside me trying to get out' and do my housework for me while waiting in vain for me to 'change' at once!

W.T.F. she had this much power over these men?, Makes you wonder huh if all it takes to be considered above average in America as a woman is to not be fat,

lol

And this is with makeup and what looks like airbrushing..

Meatloaf said it best.....I would do anything at all.....but I won’t do that....no I won’t do that....lmao.....
This generation is weird with this online bullshit. It’s lazy. Go to any happy hour....pick a location that will have the crowd and age you want. Don’t be a bitch and talk to the ones you like. No fake pics to worry about, no tranny’s, no free meal scammers. Get a bitches number and that’s how easy it is.

Shit like this is staged. The internet is full of liars thinking they have their own reality show. You have a favorite YouTube personality? Well they're not real either. Seriously, it's all fake characters.

Some dude had been putting this together for a while. Same idiot who did the whole "Walking through New York as a Woman" video. Pretty sure the girl was hired on for this and had nothing to do with setting up the "trap".

Keep in mind the dude behind this video is also the one responsible for the NYC catcall video.

Well, if he was hoping it would go viral... he failed. 270K views for all that work has to be soul crushing.

Shit.. Antoine Dodson got 140 million views for 15 second interview.

It’s like @Zer is running a gay commune. What happened to this place Amigo?

W.T.F. she had this much power over these men?, Makes you wonder huh if all it takes to be considered above average in America as a woman is to not be fat,

TBF, a quick nose job and she'd be OK

Men of the west!! What happened to us?? That is so shameful that men actually stuck around after being lied to and publically humiliated and STILL tried to get a date with this woman. Ridiculous.

It wasn't me so it has nothing to do with me and does not represent me because it wasn't me.

this isn't surprising at all (regarding men competing for this boise nickel).
there's always that one or two guys, we all know them. they will do absolutely anything for pussy, even if it means degrading themselves.

We had this thread before. It basically consisted of:

- Dudes who found what she did childish and fucked up

- Dudes who found it funny

and

- White knights who were ready to fight anyone who spoketh ill of the fair maiden.
white-knight-edited.jpg

Meatloaf said it best.....I would do anything at all.....but I won’t do that....no I won’t do that....lmao.....
This generation is weird with this online bullshit. It’s lazy. Go to any happy hour....pick a location that will have the crowd and age you want. Don’t be a bitch and talk to the ones you like. No fake pics to worry about, no tranny’s, no free meal scammers. Get a bitches number and that’s how easy it is.

tenor.gif

Although clubs / bars aren't my ideal location I prefer real life all day/every day over internet bullshit.

I remember this thread the 1st time it was made, but just saw the video for the first time here.
Lol what lesson were they supposed to be teaching here? She eliminated all these guys for superficial reasons, and then had them perform tricks like dogs.

All the time, thought, amd energy spent to set up something so dumb
<36>

I don’t care how hot she is. If a woman pulls a stunt like that i’m walking away. I don’t cater to attention seeking.

Back