The PR Thread ! III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I showed Babyeater how to deadlift today, and I had her work up to a single that's just heavy enough to start to cause a technique breakdown. We stopped her at 225 lbs., which is just about twice her bodyweight (she weighs 113). This was her first time deadlifting.

I showed Babyeater how to deadlift today, and I had her work up to a single that's just heavy enough to start to cause a technique breakdown. We stopped her at 225 lbs., which is just about twice her bodyweight (she weighs 113). This was her first time deadlifting.

Damn dude.

nice, 8 months it took me to hit that .

I meant to hit 2xbodyweight, which I did one month ago after 8 months training, sorry! (I realise the way I wrote it was confusing)

2x bodyweight on a first DL session is crazy. I hit 100kg on my first session at about 110kg BW lol

I hit 2.15 BW on my first deadlift ever, come at me babyeater! :D

88 lbs was my first DL.

88 lbs was my first DL.

HAHAHHAHA

Kidding...we all have to start somewhere. Funny thing is when I first tested my max years ago, it was 185. It's really not far from that still which is more depressing.

Also, deadlift PR today. 200 x 1 x 6. Form is getting better.

i went from deadlifting 185 to 275. I jumped 90 lbs because I was too lazy to switch the plates with my friend who I was working inbetween sets with.
My form was non-existant to say the least, but it did get better from there.

Deadlift 415x1

It only matches my current PR, but that's the best I managed to do in a week of 1RM testing, and hey, I got video this time.

I rarely ever press but I was feeling a bit beat up tonight so I decided to go after it. This was a +10 lb PR.

Goon always makes fun of people in the gym who use a split stance when they press. I bet he won't make fun of them anymore! Congrats on the PR!

Thanks, WC. He actually posted that on my YouTube right after I posted the video. I, personally, prefer it as I find it helps me avoid excessive layback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back