The PR Thread ! III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, WC. He actually posted that on my YouTube right after I posted the video. I, personally, prefer it as I find it helps me avoid excessive layback.

ha, it doesn't surprise me at all that he said that.

Huge day for me today. This is a +25 lb PR on my all time PR and it felt easy. Now I hope I can get it to translate to the floor. The blocks were a little above my knee.

Damn nice job Jake, looked easy

Thanks, man. It honestly felt really easy. I really hope I can get my first pull figured out because that will nearly put my gym total where I need it to be to qualify for the AO.

Nice job Jake, and are you a little leaner? Looking jackt and tan.

Close-grip Bench 260 x 1, +5 lb PR.

Deadlift, 345x7 (156 KG)
Standing press, 125x3 (tripled my previous PR!) (57 KG)

Thanks, DBS. Congrats on your bench PR, as well.

Yeah, I have cleaned my eating way up. I have a weightlifting meet in a month and a strongman a couple weeks after that and I don't want to have to worry about cutting weight. The tan comes from the bike rides I took last weekend. Couldn't pass up riding in 90 degree weather in March.

I love when I get on rolls like this. Another big PR for me today. Pulling myself closer to that qualifying total 5 lbs at a time.

Daaaaaaaamn, Jake. Congrats.

I'm getting sick of congratulating you Pudenz! Can't you share some of that strength over here?!?!?

:) Nice work as usual.

300lbs x1 bench +25lb PR

Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

Nice benching, jester. You are getting strong.

Congrats on the PR, MURDR, but increased wrist flexibility/mobility alone wouldn't get you a 300 lb hang clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back