The PR Thread ! III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a groan of frustration , i couldnt gt my phone to stop recording :) thanks man!

Looks like you still had more in you. I dunno about you, but I absolutely love getting PRs, and I'd try and jump to 225.

I think I would be good for it. The first time was much quicker.

I hit 405x10 today. This is some kind of PR for me. I have definitely never hit this many before.

I hit 405x10 today. This is some kind of PR for me. I have definitely never hit this many before.

At times I hate you. It's nothing more than pure jealousy, but still. Stop making us all look bad, k ?

I'm kidding. Great job once again, Jake.

holy sheeeet! Congrats again.

I benched 90 x 5 x 7 today for Smolov. One set of this would have been a PR for me. My bench already feels so much from stronger from the two weeks I've put in using Smolov.

495 squat +22lbs pr. Just finished a version of the russian squat program, had 10-15lbs more left in the tank.

375x1 on deadlifts @177. 40lbs PR for me! (also my first 2x+ BW lift!)

@Jake: beastly PR. My goal is to high bar ATG squat 405lbs by the end of the summer

First type of actual PR I've hit since my knee shelved me for months on end. Deficit pull of about 3" at 485#. BW 183 today.

YT edit isn't cooperating right now and my set up takes foreverrrrr so just skip to the last like 15 seconds for the actual lift, sorry.
Wanted to switch to over under grip today but I stabbed the shit out of my hand making breakfast. So much for that.

Thickness came in for a short training session this morning and hit a hang clean PR of 90KG:

More footage in the ol' log. Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back