Television THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 (Gina Carano Fired Due to Her Social Media Posts)

Rate season 2 of The Mandalorian

• Total voters
Gina is gone loser. Go collect your tears and ship them to me. Watching you meltdown is wonderful.

for the record she pushed QAnon nutter conspiracies about Covid, masks, the election, vaccines, mail in voting. You name it she pushed it

Dude you're as upset as anyone. You can't take the high road here

Re-cast Cara Dune role with hot and sexy Anne Hathaway, yeah, I want her in all my nerd shows as the primary woman.

If not, just use CGI to make it like she was actually a Hutt in a rubber human suit.

Re-cast Cara Dune role with hot and sexy Anne Hathaway, yeah, I want her in all my nerd shows as the primary woman.

If not, just use CGI to make it like she was actually a Hutt in a rubber human suit.

Frankie Adams, who portrays Bobbie Draper in The Expanse would be a good replacement for Cara Dune as well. Her character on The Expanse is basically the same archetype.

I’d like to have someone explain this logic to me.

Republicans absolutely despise cancel culture. It’s a plague on society. So their response to Disney firing Gina is to get #canceldisneyplus trending on Twitter and cancel their service.

It’s not ok for them to fire an employee for doing something they don’t like but there’s no issue with cancelling them for doing something they don’t like? Am I following?

I’d like to have someone explain this logic to me.

Republicans absolutely despise cancel culture. It’s a plague on society. So their response to Disney firing Gina is to get #canceldisneyplus trending on Twitter and cancel their service.

It’s not ok for them to fire an employee for doing something they don’t like but there’s no issue with cancelling them for doing something they don’t like? Am I following?

Gina was fired. She wasn’t canceled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back