Television THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 (Gina Carano Fired Due to Her Social Media Posts)

Rate season 2 of The Mandalorian

• Total voters
Didn’t take long for the childish outburst lmao.

How did such a level headed person like yourself find themselves on dubs?

Pretty ironic considering you have childish outbursts about someone disagreeing with your opinion. You haven't travelled much in your life, have you? Leave your suburb and get out into the world, kiddo!

Gina was comparing herself to German Jews

Explain how posting THIS equates to comparing HERSELF to German Jews.

gina-carano-1.jpg

Its amazes me how posting a historical fact meant to be interpreted and make people think about our current political climate, with red areas getting more red and blue areas getting more blue, and how the left and right are increasingly seeing eachother as 'the enemy' that people can purposely interpret it as "Gina Carano sees herself as a Jew before the Holocaust."

Pretty ironic considering you have childish outbursts about someone disagreeing with your opinion. You haven't travelled much in your life, have you? Leave your suburb and get out into the world, kiddo!
Ah yes, “grow up!” he exclaimed. “Kiddo!” he called me.

All while rocking a Pokémon av, sitting on dubs, and immediately raging when imaginary persecution was challenged.

Ah yes, “grow up!” he exclaimed. “Kiddo!” He called me.

All while rocking a Pokémon av, sitting on dubs, and immediately raging when imaginary persecution was challenged.

Wow, nice ad hominem insults from someone who just claimed the moral highground.
Please continue embarassing yourself.

gina-carano-1.jpg

Its amazes me how posting a historical fact meant to be interpreted and make people think about our current political climate, with red areas getting more red and blue areas getting more blue, and how the left and right are increasingly seeing eachother as 'the enemy' that people can purposely interpret it as "Gina Carano sees herself as a Jew before the Holocaust."

I'm sure a lot of things "amaze" you that don't amaze anyone else.

Wow, nice ad hominem insults from someone who just claimed the moral highground.
Please continue embarassing yourself.
You think I’d take a conversation with you seriously after that little tantrum?

I'm sure a lot of things "amaze" you that don't amaze anyone else.

That's your reply?

Seriously? I just called you out on purposely misinterpret Gina's post, you being dumb enough enough to believe the narrative of someone else purposely misinterpreting Gina's post, and you say "I'm sure a lot of things "amaze" you that don't amaze anyone else."

Let me rephrase that then - "Its amazing that you're actually THAT stupid to believe that Gina was comparing herself to Jews before the holocaust."

And you're actually right, that shouldn't be amazing at all, Aegon Spengler, you really are that stupid.

That's an amazing accomplishment to become as stupid as you are. Bet you voted for Biden.

gina-carano-1.jpg

That's easy, she said: "How is that (the hate of jews) any different than hating someone for their political beliefs"

She's comparing the hate she receives as a conservative to the hate the jews received from nazis.

Oh, and it is different Gina, you choose and can change your political beliefs, you don't choose your ethnicity.

Politically I'm closely aligned with her, but I would still fire her for talking crap on the internet when she's associated with my brand.

Funny thing about this situation is that, according to the right, unless you’re raging over her being fired for posting stupid shit, that makes you offended by what she said.

I really didn’t care. I basically thought “that’s a shame, I didn’t realize she was such an outspoken idiot.” and continued to enjoy the rest of the season.

I didn’t advocate for her firing, I can separate the artist (using that very loosely here) and the character/work. But I’m also not naive enough to think that someone can spout off whatever they want in the public eye and suffer no consequences for it.

802.jpg

Liberals!

Didn’t take long for the childish outburst lmao.

How did such a level headed person like yourself find themselves on dubs?

Probsbly responding to crackpot dipshits and their retarded viewpoints

Gina was comparing herself to German Jews and she won the damn lottery, in America, today! Like what the hell is this delusional fog that is turning people’s brains inside out?

She had a clear path to the easy life. She couldn’t even act and nevertheless could have rode this character to fortune and popularity as far as that train would track and then! And even after! Charged for meet and greets to the end of time. She would have been a character in novels that would have had her face on them. Had comics featuring her image. Magazines would have praised her for being somewhat chubby and still an action star.

But she saw herself as comparable to a motherfucking Jew in Germany!? People who were rounded up and killed, or otherwise were worked and staved to death.
They had their very teeth taken from them, fat from their bodies were made into soap, and she is comparing her inability to talk shit without taking flack for it, it to that

Oh for fuck sakes. You should check your blood pressure if you found a way to see outrage in what she posted

That's your reply?

Seriously? I just called you out on purposely misinterpret Gina's post, you being dumb enough enough to believe the narrative of someone else purposely misinterpreting Gina's post, and you say "I'm sure a lot of things "amaze" you that don't amaze anyone else."

Let me rephrase that then - "Its amazing that you're actually THAT stupid to believe that Gina was comparing herself to Jews before the holocaust."

And you're actually right, that shouldn't be amazing at all, Aegon Spengler, you really are that stupid.

That's an amazing accomplishment to become as stupid as you are. Bet you voted for Biden.

I seriously have to hold your hand through this?

Sigh.

Gina is involved in a scandal pertaining to her acting “victimized” because people dislike her controversial political opinions.

While being criticized for her opinions, she posts an image of the Holocaust and asks how “hating someone for their political views” - (in this context, she’s obviously talking about herself) - is different from what Jews went through in Germany.

The differences are so severe and obvious she lost her job. This is a very simple cause and effect scenario.

And if you voted for Trump, you’re a fool. He closed the pandemic response office ahead of a pandemic. He lowered taxes for the ultra rich and kicked millions of people off their healthcare. For what? For a wall that was never going to get built?

You were conned by a well known con man. Easily, with your chin up, and the entire planet laughed when it happened.

That's easy, she said: "How is that (the hate of jews) any different than hating someone for their political beliefs"

She's comparing the hate she receives as a conservative to the hate the jews received from nazis.

<WhatIsThis>

Or, she's commenting in general about how divided we've become and its very possible in the near future people of this country influenced by propaganda are going to be beating eachother in the streets based on political ideology.

Based on the fact she's never posted a 'Oh woe is me, I'm being hated for my political beliefs' message on social media before its a solid bet that's what she was going for.

Was it a smart move, posting something that was supposed to be interpreted? Obviously not, because her enemies will purposely misinterpret it for the masses of idiots that won't bother to look into it.
Oh, and it is different Gina, you choose and can change your political beliefs, you don't choose your ethnicity.

Politically I'm closely aligned with her, but I would still fire her for talking crap on the internet when she's associated with my brand.

Would you also fire Pedro Pascal, Mark Ruffalo, and numerous other Disney employees that have posted on social media disgusting remarks about comparing America today to Nazi Germany, Trump supporters as Nazis, and disparaging remarks against Israel?

If so, I'd agree that Gina should be fired, but they weren't fired, so that should set the standard for what Gina should also be able to post on social media.

But they weren't fired, and Gina was, for obvious reasons.

I seriously have to hold your hand through this?

Sigh.

Gina is involved in a scandal pertaining to her acting “victimized” because people dislike her controversial political opinions.

While being criticized for her opinions, she posts an image of the Holocaust and asks how “hating someone for their political views” - (in this context, she’s obviously talking about herself) - is different from what Jews went through in Germany.

The differences are so severe and obvious she lost her job. This is a very simple cause and effect scenario.

And if you voted for Trump, you’re a fool. He closed the pandemic response office ahead of a pandemic. He lowered taxes for the ultra rich and kicked millions of people off their healthcare. For what? For a wall that was never going to get built?

You were conned by a well known con man. Easily, with your chin up, and the entire planet laughed when it happened.

No, apparently I have to hold YOUR hand through this because you're stupid enough to actually believe the social media narrative that Gina was fired because of that post.

The decision to fire Gina was made within Disney last November after she posted memes questioning the results of the election and other left-winged narratives. But, they obviously couldn't fire her then when The Mandolorian was still releasing weekly new episodes. They had to wait until she posted something they could blast her for to sell it was a good reason to avoid the backlash and the mass cancellation of Disney+ accounts.

And for nearly three months, nothing. She's been posting memes that were fairly mainstream for the right and other normal people to agree with.

And then she posted this...

gina-carano-1.jpg

...in which the left-wing zealots that have hounded her for over 6 months since she refused to put her pronouns in her bio, could purposely misinterpret to say she's anti-semetic.

And the idiotic masses believe it, because all the headlines just say 'offensive,' 'aborrent,' and whatever word propagandists put in their headlines, to justify Disney firing a right-leaning actress, which is her real offense.

And you believe it. This is a classic case for those like you, Aegon Spengler, to gauge if you believe propaganda, and when you've been presented the contrary facts and proper context to the situation to admit you're either been fooled or keep believing the propaganda like a good fool.

Your choice, and based your other posts throughout the years you'll make the dumbest one possible so I don't expect you to surprise me.

No, apparently I have to hold YOUR hand through this because you're stupid enough to actually believe the social media narrative that Gina was fired because of that post.

The decision to fire Gina was made within Disney last November after she posted memes questioning the results of the election and other left-winged narratives. But, they obviously couldn't fire her then when The Mandolorian was still releasing weekly new episodes. They had to wait until she posted something they could blast her for to sell it was a good reason to avoid the backlash and the mass cancellation of Disney+ accounts.

And for nearly three months, nothing. She's been posting memes that were fairly mainstream for the right and other normal people to agree with.

And then she posted this...

gina-carano-1.jpg

...in which the left-wing zealots that have hounded her for over 6 months since she refused to put her pronouns in her bio, could purposely misinterpret to say she's anti-semetic.

And the idiotic masses believe it, because all the headlines just say 'offensive,' 'aborrent,' and whatever word propagandists put in their headlines, to justify Disney firing a right-leaning actress, which is her real offense.

And you believe it. This is a classic case for those like you, Aegon Spengler, to gauge if you believe propaganda, and when you've been presented the contrary facts and proper context to the situation to admit you're either been fooled or keep believing the propaganda like a good fool.

Your choice, and based your other posts throughout the years you'll make the dumbest one possible so I don't expect you to surprise me.

Right. Me and the rest of the planet who get exactly why this crazy person is being fired for her loony views are the “dumbest people” while you, the conspiracy theory touting online Trump supporter, are some kind of oracle of wisdom.

I don’t care what you “expect” of me, bud.

You live in bizarro world.

<WhatIsThis>

Or, she's commenting in general about how divided we've become and its very possible in the near future people of this country influenced by propaganda are going to be beating eachother in the streets based on political ideology.

Based on the fact she's never posted a 'Oh woe is me, I'm being hated for my political beliefs' message on social media before its a solid bet that's what she was going for.

Was it a smart move, posting something that was supposed to be interpreted? Obviously not, because her enemies will purposely misinterpret it for the masses of idiots that won't bother to look into it.

Would you also fire Pedro Pascal, Mark Ruffalo, and numerous other Disney employees that have posted on social media disgusting remarks about comparing America today to Nazi Germany, Trump supporters as Nazis, and disparaging remarks against Israel?

If so, I'd agree that Gina should be fired, but they weren't fired, so that should set the standard for what Gina should also be able to post on social media.

But they weren't fired, and Gina was, for obvious reasons.
She's basically saying that neighbors are turning on neighbors and persecuting people over stupid shit.

If you are famous and say anything the left disagrees with and they will twist it into some bullshit to get you fired. That's exactly what she was saying and the left gives no fucks and fires her over some clearly bullshit reasoning.

Back