Television THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 (Gina Carano Fired Due to Her Social Media Posts)

Rate season 2 of The Mandalorian

• Total voters
Everything's linked in someone's life to some extent due to the fact that it's all attached to them.

Is anyone going on the local plumbers social media because of his work? almost certainly not.

If this was just personal conservation with friends Gina could have been doing that on a private facebook account.

Is anyone going on the local plumbers social media because of his work? almost certainly not.

If this was just personal conservation with friends Gina could have been doing that on a private facebook account.
But they are choosing to do that. It is not a requirement of watching the show. They are opting in to reading her personal opinions.

Free speech is the right to express oneself according to certain guidelines.

LOL no? That's a modern abomination and has nothing to do with free speech. Free speech implies there are no guidelines, and if there are it's simply not free speech but guidelined speech. ;)

LOL no? That's a modern abomination and has nothing to do with free speech. Free speech implies there are no guidelines, and if there are it's simply not free speech but guidelined speech. ;)
Where did you come up with that shit, from the condom you leaked out of?

Where did you come up with that shit, from the condom you leaked out of?

You are just cucked and think being free to say anything that is allowed to say is free speech lol, it really isn't and that's obvious to a 6-year-old, maybe even especially so because they haven't been indoctrinated as heavily as you yet.

0a12aa1718a792e4a0bb62ba498067c8.jpg

Last edited:
RIP, child

Name them.

Wouldn't be surprised if there's one or two better at physical presence, doubtful there's any at selling hand to hand combat, and yeah no one's ever said Carano's ever going to be nominated for an Oscar or Emmy.

But 'Many actresses are better' at the first two? Name them.

lol what are you watching in the hand to hand combat that is so good? I've seen it. She's not bad but it's not better than anything else I've seen in generic action movies. Your acting like she's doing things we've never seen before. She's doing the same shit everyone else does and I give it to her it's the one time she can actually be just as good as all the other actresses. Beyond that her acting is so bad it's not even worth having a conversation about having her in anything hollywood related.

lol what are you watching in the hand to hand combat that is so good? I've seen it. She's not bad but it's not better than anything else I've seen in generic action movies.

That's the job of the fight cinematographer, not the actresses in the scene.

Your acting like she's doing things we've never seen before.

Did I say that?

This is what I will say - Gina's the most feminine actress that's believable in fight scenes in this modern era of Hollywood.

They've tried to sell numerous 120-pound actresses as being able to beat the hell out of numerous men, and its painfully unrealistic.

She's doing the same shit everyone else does and I give it to her it's the one time she can actually be just as good as all the other actresses.

Just 'just as good as' ???

Beyond that her acting is so bad it's not even worth having a conversation about having her in anything hollywood related.

Yeah, thankfully she's never been cast in a role that requires much of a range of emotions. She, and casting directors, knows what type of roles she's appropriate for.

She's gonna be on The Daily Wire Sunday special to share her side of the story.

I wonder what's been going through Rogan's mind through all of this - being friends with Shapiro, and I'm guessing, pretty well acquainted with Gina.

oh boy, i cant wait for anything more thrilling.

Nice that she's already shilling memberships for Shapiro. lol

This isn't quite as bad as the vaccine game show thread skit, but it's close. It's hard to fathom what must have been left on the cutting room floor for garbage like this to get the green light.

Some of the worst broadcast minutes in SNL history.

I never actually watched SNL for years before last night's episode. Pretty cringe and unfunny. Sad if that show still has such a bit influence on young ppl's views.

Christopher Lloyd has joined the cast for season 3.

giphy.gif

Back