The irony of parading a "BMF" belt and being the biggest b**ch in the UFC

Says he prefers colby over Jorge and then says and self-respect. Jorge is doing his thing and promoting himself. colby talked shit and then ran away after Usman stomped his ass to cry on twitter about "rake refs" or whatever the fuck he was going on about.

Self respect and conor? the guy is under investigation for TWO Rapes, is on tape assaulting an old man for no reason.

conor made his name dropping to the lowest possible weight to fight men at least 2 natural weight classes lower. Conor only fought Khabib because he had no other options and was basically forced to and his only success in the fight was getting away with numerous fouls - then resorting to social media taunts towards khabib. I thought that prick conor was all about "I either win or I learn."? Guess that was just smoke as we all know it's either "I win or I make excuse, then resort to drugs, alcohol and social media to get my revenge."

You talk about conor fighting khabib - he had not choice. Then infer that conor is that guy who takes fights that are dangerous - Cerrone???

Fuck off.

I don't like Colby but that's irrelevant - he has backed up a lot of his mouth in the Octogon. He's got a solid record.

Relax and fuck off kid. Go find a Conor fanboy to argue with.

Even as corny as Cejudo is, he deserves a "BMF" belt over Masvidal. Went up a weight and fought the extremely dangerous number 1 guy straight, and won.
It's not "Moving Up" when you have to kill yourself to get to a weight class so you can fight smaller guys. Henry is a BW "Naturally. Same as Conor is a LW "Naturally.

Definition of "Naturally" is being the same weight in cage as virtually everyone in the weight class. I personally wish they made the weight classes actually apply. 10 lb range should be what you are able to weight for the 8 weeks leading up to the fight. No dehydration at all.

dude what are you on about? You said he hadn't beat anyone in the top 5. I was just correcting you, it's not a big deal.

If you didn't understand, you can reread. Text doesn't vanish after your first attempt at reading it.

I said he didn't beat a Top 5 fighter, you tried to be smartass kid, telling me Till was ranked 3 and that you're "correcting me". So I'm correcting your idiotic statement. I didn't say Till wasn't ranked Top 5, I said he's not a Top 5 fighter.

You chime in with ill-thought comment, I corrected you. Not a big deal.

If you didn't understand, you can reread. Text doesn't vanish after your first attempt at reading it.

I said he didn't beat a Top 5 fighter, you tried to be smartass kid, telling me Till was ranked 3 and that you're "correcting me". So I'm correcting your idiotic statement. I didn't say Till wasn't ranked Top 5, I said he's not a Top 5 fighter.

You chime in with ill-thought comment, I corrected you. Not a big deal.

Come on bud. "Top 5" typically correlates with the official rankings. Otherwise everyone has their own personal rankings and the term is meaningless.
If you have your own personal top 5 at the time that's great but you can't just expect us to know who you're talking about.

I actually prefer Covington to Masvidal now lol

This guy walks around with a fake belt, for beating Nate Diaz. Like seriously, do you have ANY self-respect?
Well, after seeing him in a gown like a clown and embarrassing himself begging for McGregor's attention at the last event - the answer is probably NO.

This "BMF" went on a 3-fight win streak vs opponents not even in the Top 5 and with poor form, and now he's acting special.
Calling out a smaller McGregor.
Running from Edwards, who he was bold enough to sucker punch then run. Finish the feud in the Octogon like Edwards was shouting for, if you're really a brave & BMF.

Not a fan of McGregor, but that guy went and fought Khabib when he had all the money in the world.
Most fighters constantly take fights where the opponents are incredibly dangerous for them. That's not the case with Masvidal's last fights.

Even as corny as Cejudo is, he deserves a "BMF" belt over Masvidal. Went up a weight and fought the extremely dangerous number 1 guy straight, and won.

Masvidal is boring. I hope Usman wrecks him. Then Colby and Woodley (in particular order) and Masvidal can go back to being the fake gangster journeyman that nobody cares about, like he always has been.
Wasn't Askren 19-0 and a former Bellator and ONE FC welterweight champ before getting KO?

I've never understood calling someone a "bitch" when that same person could stomp you into a gelatinous goo. Who does stuff like this. Well, TS obviously.

another person who got cucked by the "masvidal is too big for conor" fake narrative

ZUFFA ZOMBIE WAKE UP

The BMF belt thing so soooooo stupid lol. As for people playing it up though, blame the UFC.

Come on bud. "Top 5" typically correlates with the official rankings. Otherwise everyone has their own personal rankings and the term is meaningless.
If you have your own personal top 5 at the time that's great but you can't just expect us to know who you're talking about.

Yea "typically", you might want to google what the word "typically" means.

I clarified and educated you on more than one occasion, but you still claim you corrected me and don't have anything to say so just post memes lol
Marks of a fool, buddy.

I've never understood calling someone a "bitch" when that same person could stomp you into a gelatinous goo. Who does stuff like this. Well, TS obviously.

It's about character. Hence why I rate Cejudo highly.
Not surprised you wouldn't understand.

Although, being I'm significantly bigger than Masvidal and very athletic, the whole "stomp me out into gelatinous goo" part is ummm... Yea, doesn't really resonate with me.

I actually prefer Covington to Masvidal now lol
This guy walks around with a fake belt, for beating Nate Diaz. Like seriously, do you have ANY self-respect?
Well, after seeing him in a gown like a clown and embarrassing himself begging for McGregor's attention at the last event - the answer is probably NO.
This "BMF" went on a 3-fight win streak vs opponents not even in the Top 5 and with poor form, and now he's acting special.
Calling out a smaller McGregor.
Running from Edwards, who he was bold enough to sucker punch then run. Finish the feud in the Octogon like Edwards was shouting for, if you're really a brave & BMF.
Not a fan of McGregor, but that guy went and fought Khabib when he had all the money in the world.
Most fighters constantly take fights where the opponents are incredibly dangerous for them. That's not the case with Masvidal's last fights.
Masvidal is boring. I hope Usman wrecks him. Then Colby and Woodley (in particular order) and Masvidal can go back to being the fake gangster journeyman that nobody cares about, like he always has been.

giphy.gif

Masvidal isn't good enough to beat a top 5 fighter, therefore Till (#3) and Askren (#5) weren't really top 5, otherwise they wouldn't have lost to Masvidal. It's water tight circular logic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back