Social The hypocrisy of climate change activists.

Lol, wut. Every paper he's written on the subject has been widely discredited by the scientific community as full of either mistakes or complete misunderstandings of climate science. He's a hack who uses the fact that he works at a facility connected to Harvard to get his name out. He's done absolutely nothing noteworthy in the science world. That's not even getting in to the fact that he's received millions from the fossil fuels industry.

thats fantastic. he said in an interview with the lying tucker carlson that he has never taken a dime from any special interest groups.... he implied that all the research he does is self funded.

I could debate the speed of climate "change" outside the boundaries of natural but it's pointless with such a well written op.

Whats got me fucked is either the absolute stupidity or support of the depopulation agenda.
There's eriously so much video and information where these brazen sociopaths state exactly what they want to do and 5/8ths of the population will say "I'm sure they didn't mean it like that", 2/8ths will honk "you're a conspiracy theorist " (while secretly agreeing people need to be culled, not them of course).

Well said and fuck those cunts and their purple circle.

While mainly focused on the last 3 years this has excellent information on the eugenics history and support of our "betters"

Thanks. Oddly enough, people came rushing in here to either back the celebs or slam me for joking that T Swift was a slut.

Reactions: mon
Climate activists who don’t live their lives accordingly do not disprove global warming any more than do men of the cloth who fall short of their ideals disprove the existence of God.

You mean the ones that are hypocrites telling me I should do this or that while they fly on private jets?

You're outing yourself as a swiftie.

Because to find yourself in a situation where she is telling what you should do regarding your climate-impacting lifestyle, you have to be kind of all up in her shit.

I've never heard her tell me what to do, let alone enough to run to the internet to bitch about, because I'm not a swiftie who follows her.

I bet you're really excited for Sunday.

Thanks. Oddly enough, people came rushing in here to either back the celebs or slam me for joking that T Swift was a slut.

I don't care about either of those things, when it comes to climate they're irrelevant. I don't care about celebrities and have never gotten a misogynist vibe from you.

The only thing I'd love for you to take away from this thread is how little difference individual actions make and how "elite hypocrisy" is just another attack on national responsibility on behalf of fossil fuels.

They predicted the things we're experiencing now fifty years ago and have invested an unbelievable amount of money denying and obfuscating it.

you know what these retards don't know?

the actual fear is global cooling. what do we all breathe? where does it come from? plants breathe in CO2, they exhale O2, they scrub the carbon and consume it to grow. when temps drop for too long, no plants survive. with no O2 produced, and no vegetation to feed animals, humans die very quickly. this is the problem with dealing with retards
Excuse me but what the fuck are you talking about? If all the plants on Earth died, there would be enough remaining O2 in the atmosphere to last 1000+ years. I'm pretty sure you'd die well before that—especially since the entire food chain would collapse immediately.

But that's all besides the point. Plenty of plant life survived just fine during our ice ages. The majority of the atmospheric carbon sequestration and oxygenation comes from boreal forests and phytoplankton—two things that are more negatively affected by rising temperatures than dropping temperatures.

You're outing yourself as a swiftie.

Because to find yourself in a situation where she is telling what you should do regarding your climate-impacting lifestyle, you have to be kind of all up in her shit.

I've never heard her tell me what to do, let alone enough to run to the internet to bitch about, because I'm not a swiftie who follows her.

I bet you're really excited for Sunday.

She’s never told you what to do because she wasn’t riding you reverse cowboy like she was me. She told me to go vegan and I told her I would rather lay pipe. She then said “but, the pipeline is bad for the environment” and she climbed off and got back into her jet and flew out of my life forever

In general, it's stupid and pointless to try to deal with climate change on an individual level, and trying to shame people in that area does no good at all for the environment. We need policy to reduce emissions.

Correct. But focusing on individual behavior is a classic tactic the right uses to distract from the larger social/political problem.

Focus on the "liberal hypocrisy!" of this and that celebrity or politician and ignore the rest.

Wealth inequality, climate change may be a problem but fuck policy changes, look at George Clooney's private jet trips or how big his mansion is!

She’s never told you what to do because she wasn’t riding you reverse cowboy like she was me. She told me to go vegan and I told her I would rather lay pipe. She then said “but, the pipeline is bad for the environment” and she climbed off and got back into her jet and flew out of my life forever

you know what people never say about cops?
They’re funny.

It seems like a requirement to lack the ability to tell or take a joke to get in the academy.

I don't care about either of those things, when it comes to climate they're irrelevant. I don't care about celebrities and have never gotten a misogynist vibe from you.

The only thing I'd love for you to take away from this thread is how little difference individual actions make and how "elite hypocrisy" is just another attack on national responsibility on behalf of fossil fuels.

They predicted the things we're experiencing now fifty years ago and have invested an unbelievable amount of money denying and obfuscating it.

you know what people never say about cops?
They’re funny.

It seems like a requirement to lack the ability to tell or take a joke to get in the academy.

So, you’re saying I’m funny? That means the world to me coming from you

I live in Montreal and they're changing the city to be more friendly to mass transit, bicycles and pedestrians. It SUCKS to drive here now and I HATE it, but I get it. One generation from now they won't remember how great driving used to be and we'll be more carbon responsible. Sucks for me, but I get it.

It seems like personal cars and mass transit really is the biggest factor.

If you look at the biggest CO2 emitters per capita, the biggest offenders in the Western world are the large, spread out countries: Canada, the US, Australia.

https://www.worldometers.info/co2-emissions/co2-emissions-per-capita/

Western European countries are anywhere from 50% to 70% less! Whatever Spain, Switzerland, and Sweden are doing should be the minimum we should be aiming for.

Lol, you've been here for years but welcome to sherdog, where critical thinking is mandated by msm.

I'm not even sure it's a woman and I'm sick to death if the massive push in Australia about her/it.

On the topic of climate change I really like this old guy and his character, to be the sole focus and blame for the catastrophic environmental disaster that resulted in the mass culling of elephants yet he still speaks up.

Allan Savory believes it's the desertification of the planet driving the temperature fluctuations/change.

Personally I'm mistrustful of THE science and for obvious reasons but look at a solar farm ambient temperature vs a nearby forest and you have a very large and clear hot spot. The barren ground soon to be sun bleached sand would reflect and condense a local temperature hot spot and imo without a moisture bank in a fertile soil and flora to soak up the heat this dry heat would create environmental havoc.

Pretty obvious the carbon they want to reduce is us, look up the club of Rome's 91/92 meeting where they literally state in a book that they'll use climate as the focus for the stupid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back