Crime More Climate Change Shenanigans

- Any person that start a fire, to advance political talks or whatnevger, is a piece of trash. several manimals die. I dont care if its antifa protests or the jerk in the thread start. Every living being has the same right to live, like every one of us.

- Any person that start a fire, to advance political talks or whatnevger, is a piece of trash. several manimals die. I dont care if its antifa protests or the jerk in the thread start. Every living being has the same right to live, like every one of us.
Even the Dutch?

<DCrying>

https://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/global-wa...jects that,particularly near the storm center.

"We conclude that the historical Atlantic hurricane data at this stage do not provide compelling evidence for a substantial greenhouse warming-induced century-scale increase in: frequency of tropical storms, hurricanes, or major hurricanes, or in the proportion of hurricanes that become major hurricanes."

I can splatter your cortex or I can start a small fire in your mama's panties.

these are for offenses he was "caught"

surely, he didnt create every single fire, but 14 including chapais which required evacuations, is pretty darn significant.
Tons of the fires were arson. This is only 1 guy who caused a ton of damage. Thanks for posting.

It's probably better to post graphs rather than tables of data for visual aids ;)

20200324_Global_average_temperature_-_NASA-GISS_HadCrut_NOAA_Japan_BerkeleyE.svg

Comparison of Monthly Burned Area Due to Wildfires in the United States Between 1984–2001 and 2002–2020
wildfires_figure6_2022.png

Of course, actual research articles don't hurt either.

<seedat><36>

How long have you been a vegan?

Back