The Heavies Awards 2020 - Poster of the Year Nominations (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ironnik94 is the GOAT.]

Edit:

@Zebra Cheeks - He has been on point this year.
@Ares Black - Always professional, always a good dude.
@Brodie - although only a 2020 account, has burst onto the scene with a bang. I feel as though he deserves a mention.
@KazDibiase - Even though my internet sucks, and I can barely load his Gifs, I still appreciate the hell out of them.

Last edited:

Probably about the only Nod I'm gonna get but can't say I'm surprised haha, at best, I'm disliked, at worst, I cause people to be indifferent lol.

Thanks for the Nod brother, I'll cherish this. As for the rest of ya'll don't worry, I'll have a Mod ban my account soon enough anyway.

tenor.gif

We should skip this year, there hasn’t been one good poster in the Heavies to be honest
Bunch of degenerate Manlet soy boys ;)

<JonesLaugh>

R.I.P. to all the deceased ALT accounts this past year

I guess I’ll nominate @Ladder Master for all the fight gifs in the PbP threads.
Solid shit there homie.

#sherdogbless
<HisEye>

@Ares Black, @bigwaverider, @fortheo and @Jackonfire come to this shameless casual's mind right away for sure. Always with good, insightful input to spare.
Also @HHJ, the only Fedor AND Khabib supremacist in this board.
And how about some love for the epitome of unabashed devotion, @Ackmed. There's literally no other poster with a name so tied to a particular fighter in my mind, I sometimes mutter "Ackmed" when I see footage of Islam.
Merry Christmas you doofuses --- love you all!
Khabib rose to Supremacist level with his victory over Justin. He know co-owns the universe in tandem with the mighty Fedor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back