The Heavies Awards 2020 - Poster of the Year Nominations (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the only good posters of course, but the 3 that consistently provide a quality post, can debate with anybody without having to be a jerk to somebody. And almost made me change my opinion on a topic.

@Ironnik94
@fortheo
@IngaVovchanchyn
Thank you very much, especially for being part in such a small (and well-chosen) select few.

I unfortunately can't remember any discussions with you in particular i've participated in, but i do remember that you're very reasonable and make well-thought-out arguments - also without being a jerk, at least if my memory doesn't fool me!
<RomeroSalute>

There are so many people I want to nominate and I feel bad that I left them out but rather than put a huge list. I'm only going to with the two guys I feel truly deserve to win it for their work here.

@Zebra Cheeks
@bigwaverider

Both these guys go above and beyond with the work they put into this place and both contribute so much to the overall community here.

For all the people I didn't mention and the list would be so big it's ridiculous. I hang out with you guys all the time and I love you all. I honestly couldn't make a list and say enough about you all that would do it justice and it would probably have taken me a month to do.

There are so many people I want to nominate and I feel bad that I left them out but rather than put a huge list. I'm only going to with the two guys I feel truly deserve to win it for their work here.

@Zebra Cheeks
@bigwaverider

Both these guys go above and beyond with the work they put into this place and both contribute so much to the overall community here.

For all the people I didn't mention and the list would be so big it's ridiculous. I hang out with you guys all the time and I love you all. I honestly couldn't make a list and say enough about you all that would do it justice and it would probably have taken me a month to do.
Thanks @Arqueto , you’re a really good friend and I appreciate everything you do in here. This means a lot to me not just because you’ve selected me as a nominee, but also because you were one of the first heavies posters to really bring me into the community and welcome me when I moved away from the OT, and hearing that you think so highly of me really feels like a “full circle” moment. I appreciate it a lot.

Surely that's the annually repeated joke in which good ole dog-y isn't voted as the coolest around. Or at all.

OFuck you, I quit this shit.
See you tomorrow.

Edit: Kaz for sure. He makes our lives better with sheer effort. And all the mighty shoopers who are the very soul of this joint.

Surely that's the annually repeated joke in which good ole dog-y isn't voted as the coolest around. Or at all.

OFuck you, I quit this shit.
See you tomorrow.

Edit: Kaz for sure. He makes our lives better with sheer effort. And all the mighty shoopers who are the very soul of this joint.
If you’d like to support specific shoopers please also check out the shooper of the year award thread https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/shooper-of-the-year-2020-voting-thread.4154050/page-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back