The Heavies Awards 2020 - Poster of the Year Nominations (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@acannxr deserves a nomination, no doubt. I have lost count on how many great threads he's made with interesting statistics and lots of insight into these.
The threads are always fun to read as well.
I’m actually going to second that, and say I’d like to nominate him as wel. Some of his statistic threads are outstanding
*Like*
Definitely and honestly, i think he's underrepresented here.
Everybody values different things in posters, but there's still no doubt in my mind that acannxr deserves quite a bit more recognition.
PMKx.gif

Alright everyone, just a head up, we will be closing this thread in around 28 hours. I know, weird time frame, but I wanted to give as much notice as I could.

When it’s locked up I’ll begin counting nominations and we’ll likely have a semi finals thread up within a few hours. @BFoe and @Ares Black will be helping me with counting to make sure nothings missed.

@Arqueto
@Rebelfett

if anyone is feeling overly pressed for time, or needs and extension, let me know, we can always move it back a day or so.

I thought i'd cheekily nominate a couple of banned Sherbros as they may be gone but they're not forgotten! hope you didn't mind that bit of fun....
I actually found it funny. We have actually had quite a few banned poster nominated. We even had 2 posters nominated who haven’t logged on since 2016. At the end of the day they obviously won’t be counted, but it still made me chuckle

good stuff !
I did this almost a year ago....

Yeah...it’s a shame. We had some really solid guys that went inactive or got banned. But, I guess in a way it created room for some new faces to emerge. We’ve had some really spectacular new posters this year, so I feel good about the crew we have and it feels like everyone gets along and is quite close. That being said, guys like hoff, front naked and sansnom were the vets welcoming a lot of us into the heavies a few years ago, and they’ll always be remembered as quality, hilarious dudes.

I'm sure I've forgotten a bunch of great posters....but....here are some I am nominating (in no particular order) :

@BFoe
@Post 2 Decision
@Arqueto
@HI SCOTT NEWMAN (sherdog NMF!)
@Better Every Day
@dragonsfly
@Ares Black
@PurpleStorm
@helax
@Fahcough
@acannxr
@Buff
@Hitto
@HughPhug
@giovanni_ss
@Post 2 Decision
@bigwaverider
@Rebelfett
@Ironnik94
@Jackonfire
@Martialbeef
@Kryptt
@BroRogan
@Zebra Cheeks
@Paynebringer (the Artist formerly known as Bakipayne)
@Substance Abuse
@Hellowhosthat
@fortheo
@Myrddin Wild
@SKYNET
@Paolo Delutis
@Arkham's Notorious Geyser
@dildos
@KazDibiase

and finally....
@Mortal Wombat (yes...I KNOW....don't care!)
@Sansnom (yes...I KNOW....don't care!)

I love you and will remember this moment, until I forget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back