The Heavies Awards 2020 - Poster of the Year Nominations (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you to all whom have mentioned me i appreciate you all. Its crazy to be included with such amazing posters here considering that I just started posting here for 6 months. This thread has been bouncing around in my head all week. There are so many fantastic posters on this sub its hard to really dial it down to 1. Ill end up posting a more detailed list in a day or so without any mods names in it as @Zebra Cheeks said they'll have their own category. But I would like to say that the lack of mentions for @MMA4Life is criminal. Imo

Much love
Rebelfett
You deserve it all bud. Just so you know where my heads at as far as setting up the next thread, we’re probably going to be targeting either Tuesday or Wednesday next week. I realize at this point nominations are coming in at somewhat of a trickle, but I’d rather give people too much time then not enough. Given that we started this the morning of Christmas Eve, I think it makes sense to give everyone some extra time. That should give you an idea of a “deadline” so to speak. If I don’t see your noms I’ll pm you before we lock it up.

@BFoe - though I disagree with him on many things, he’s an awesome poster

@HHJ - I do enjoy his trollish humour in every post

@Zebra Cheeks - probably the most educated and well structured poster on Sherdog
Thanks for the kind words, my friend. I always enjoy our chats, whether we agree or not :)
I hope you and your loved ones have a great holiday!

@BFoe - though I disagree with him on many things, he’s an awesome poster

@HHJ - I do enjoy his trollish humour in every post

@Zebra Cheeks - probably the most educated and well structured poster on Sherdog
Thanks bud, I really appreciate it. Hope you and your family are doing well during the holidays

@Iron Skin , He's been like a mentor to me through the Shoop game, As a matter in fact, He introduced me to the Shoop Contests and I competed the first time with an Miocic coffee sponsor, I'm very thankful for someone like Him.

@bigwaverider , He's been very supportive with the things I've done, He helped me know the contests better, and Been excellent making Shoops come true.

and Finally

@Arqueto , you've been an inspiration to me, Imo your MS Paint contest has been one of the greatest times of 2020, and how you inspired me with the MS Paint shoop poster. You deserve it.

All of you three took someone like me, with a home. You inspire all of us, your work have been excellent in the many eyes of very talented people, All of you three are mentors to the many eyes we are, you three...

Deserve this award.

iu

There are actually plans to have it be called the”Frankie NYC” award, which was decided during the awards last year. In the semi finals and finals I’ll make sure to emphasize that rebranding.

that's fair, Frankie was one of the more informative posters on here so that's cool of you guys to do.

If there's another award, then the Donny needs to be it. I know most of the more active posters on here weren't even around for the days of Donny but, he was everything the trolls today wish they could be.

@acannxr deserves a nomination, no doubt. I have lost count on how many great threads he's made with interesting statistics and lots of insight into these.
The threads are always fun to read as well.
I’m actually going to second that, and say I’d like to nominate him as wel. Some of his statistic threads are outstanding

I’m actually going to second that, and say I’d like to nominate him as wel. Some of his statistic threads are outstanding
*Like*
Definitely and honestly, i think he's underrepresented here.
Everybody values different things in posters, but there's still no doubt in my mind that acannxr deserves quite a bit more recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back