THE GOAT surpasses GSP, breaks record for most world title wins

matt-serra_georges-st-pierre.gif

I didnt discredit his wins
Beating Bisping is fine
Its not, however, among his 5 best career victories and is irrelevant in this discussion.
Discussing a GSP win is irrelevant in the discussion about him and his greatness status...ummm nope.

Discussing a GSP win is irrelevant in the discussion about him and his greatness status...ummm nope.
We can discuss it like we discuss his win over Frank Trigg if they makes you feel better

next thing you know the Jones "cult" following is going to claim that Steve Austin was the greatest "naturally talented" athlete they had ever seen (they will then say that the guy didn't even have to work out!).

Then they explain that just because Ronda Rousey could come back to the UFC and beat Jones it has nothing to do with no longer being on steroids, it is just because he is getting old.

When you claim this is the era of Ronaldo, who has been dogshit this year, and has never been the goat, it's shows everyone what an idiot you are. As far as Jones? Two gifted-decsions and and multiple steroid busts don't put him over the top.

And one more thing...Jones will soon start losing, and when he does, and everyone's posting GIFs of him getting crushed, where will you be? You'll no-longer be a Jones fan. You'll suddenly be sucking off the guy who beat him, and pretending you never liked Jones to begin with. It's the same story being played over and over again in these forums.

I honestly don't know how you can type something like the OP and not cringe at yourself.

But whatever...Jones is indeed amazing.

MMA is the only sport where a guy gets completely BTFO as far as p4p records go in his prime , then gets surpassed by another guy and people still claim he's the P4P GOAT.

Like you can't even argue him on pure fighting skills alone. He's not better than Anderson, Jones or even Fedor.

Hahaha...man, I can't get over your CR7 obsession. Dude, his era ended three years ago. It's 2020. You may as well say we're living in the Brock Lesnar era. Get your head out of your ass, buddy.

Hahaha...man, I can't get over your CR7 obsession. Dude, his era ended three years ago. It's 2020. You may as well say we're living in the Brock Lesnar era. Get your head out of your ass, buddy.
Your CR7 obsession-comments are weird af bro

what favorite team or player you like did he destroy?

Your CR7 obsession-comments are weird af bro

what favorite team or player you like did he destroy?

My obsession? Lol! You literally named yourself after him. I can tell you right now, that even though he's not the GOAT, he is 25,000 times the man you are or ever will be. Naming yourself after him doesn't change that. That's not how it works buddy. :-(

My obsession? Lol! You literally named yourself after him. I can tell you right now, that even though he's not the GOAT, he is 25,000 times the man you are or ever will be. Naming yourself after him doesn't change that. That's not how it works buddy. :-(
dude you literally have been talking about him non stop in this thread and have replied about him in a comment i said about GSP

You're a weirdo

and all because i said "CR7 Era" lmfao u so mad it's hilarious

again, you absolute waste of life, which team did he destroy that you like? You sound like a lilttle bitch so i bet you're from Barcelona or something

die already filho da puta

You're right since you're an unreasonable fan
You're right about me being right. It's actually because you're the unreasonable fan though. I can and have had numerous discussions here with people I disagreed with. They were open to listening to my point of view, disagreeing with it and offering serious discussion rebuttals.

You have no ability to do that though. You just think anyone that disagrees with you is wrong because in your deluded mind, you're never wrong about anything.

Jones fans' cope is so strong that they're randomly attacking GSP fans in an attempt to get us to forget the fight we all saw where Reyes beat Jones for 3 rounds and didn't get the W.

Back