THE GOAT surpasses GSP, breaks record for most world title wins

No, i said have a nice day because how the fuck do you argue with an actual crazy person? You are just making shit up. Bye.
{<jordan}
I'm making shit up

You make the statement that Jones needs to reach some arbitrary goal of multidivison belts to surpass GSP and you cant back it up and now you're tucking your tail and running because you got called out on your silliness

<{RoseRun}> never change sherdog

{<jordan}
I'm making shit up

You make the statement that Jones needs to reach some arbitrary goal of multidivison belts to surpass GSP and you cant back it up and now you're tucking your tail and running because you got called out on your silliness

<{RoseRun}> never change sherdog
You didn't wanna have a serious discussion. You made shit up about me. We're done talking. If you can't have honest discussions and have to resort to legit making things up that i never said, there's nothing to discuss.

You just wanna argue and will go to any level to do it. Making shit up.

Never change. Do you. I'll do what I do. You'll walk away thinking you won something and i'll walk away not giving a shit.

Take care, fella.

Silva and Hendo are not ATGs? (I said 2, not 3).
My bad, I thought you meant Rockhold, forgot about his Hendo win.

Still that win doesn't count as much due to the time it took place. Hendo's age showed in that fight and he was still able to drop Bisping. Had Bisping fought Hendo in his return to the UFC from Strikeforce and won, it'd be a different story.

You didn't wanna have a serious discussion. You made shit up about me. We're done talking. If you can't have honest discussions and have to resort to legit making things up that i never said, there's nothing to discuss.

You just wanna argue and will go to any level to do it. Making shit up.

Never change. Do you. I'll do what I do. You'll walk away thinking you won something and i'll walk away not giving a shit.

Take care, fella.

No. You'll just walk away being an irrational nuthugger.

My bad, I thought you meant Rockhold, forgot about his Hendo win.

Still that win doesn't count as much due to the time it took place. Hendo's age showed in that fight and he was still able to drop Bisping. Had Bisping fought Hendo in his return to the UFC from Strikeforce and won, it'd be a different story.
I never once claimed it was some amazing win. It's a solid win. Nothing more, nothing less. Bisping was already shot at this point so he deserves a little credit for the win, even if Hendo was old as F.

No. You'll just walk away being an irrational nuthugger.
And you'll walk away being a pathological liar. You're not really good at ending conversations. Instead, you prefer to continue to argue.

"Nuthugger".... lol jesus christ...

And you'll walk away being a pathological liar. You're not really good at ending conversations. Instead, you prefer to continue to argue.

"Nuthugger".... lol jesus christ...

Dude

Walk away, it's over. You're a nut hugger not interested in polite discussion
You insisting on getting the last word is only proving the point, son
It's time to logoff

Dude

Walk away, it's over. You're a nut hugger not interested in polite discussion
You insisting on getting the last word is only proving the point, son
It's time to logoff
bahahahaha my fuck, we're not even talking MMA now. We're just talking about how shitty we think each other are.

I have a simple fix for that. Take care, random person over the internet.

bahahahaha my fuck, we're not even talking MMA now. We're just talking about how shitty we think each other are.

I have a simple fix for that. Take care, random person over the internet.

You're still responding bud

giphy.gif

Terrible night for GSP dicksuck...excuse me, fans. They see yet another record of their boy getting stolen like their lunch money by the greatest fighter this world has ever seen. The debate is starting to fade around who's the N1.

26-1

-Youngest champion in UFC history

-Most submissions in LHW history

-Most finishes in LHW history (tied with Ortiz and Liddell)

- Most wins in LHW history

-Most consecutive wins in LHW history

-Most consecutive title defenses in LHW history

-Most wins in title fights

- 6 world champions on his resume

The legend continues

giphy.gif

And for you all absolute wastes of existence that think Reyes won, you need to stop with the incest shit

Just bow before your King, accept the fate and kiss the ring. It's the Jones and CR7 Era.

Many blessings from teh GOAT

giphy.gif

Jon's accomplishment are not your accomplishments.

giphy.gif

Terrible night for GSP dicksuck...excuse me, fans. They see yet another record of their boy getting stolen like their lunch money by the greatest fighter this world has ever seen. The debate is starting to fade around who's the N1.

26-1

-Youngest champion in UFC history

-Most submissions in LHW history

-Most finishes in LHW history (tied with Ortiz and Liddell)

- Most wins in LHW history

-Most consecutive wins in LHW history

-Most consecutive title defenses in LHW history

-Most wins in title fights

- 6 world champions on his resume

The legend continues

giphy.gif

And for you all absolute wastes of existence that think Reyes won, you need to stop with the incest shit

Just bow before your King, accept the fate and kiss the ring. It's the Jones and CR7 Era.

Many blessings from teh GOAT

giphy.gif

Jones has always been a great fighter (one of the four GOAT's along with Anderson, Fedor and GSP). But I don't get how his breaking GSP's record is a bad night for GSP fans. GSP being finished by Hughes and Serra were bad nights for GSP's fans.

Seriously, is someone selling more records than the Beatles a bad night for Beatle's fans? Is a movie having more views than Star Wars a bad night for Star Wars fans? Fans just like to watch their favorite fighter, or listen to their favorite music, or watch their favorite movie. How some other fighter, band or movie is doing is irrelevant for that.

And I suspect most fight fans can be fans of both Jones and GSP -- its not like they're ever going to fight each other in the cage. For me it was a good night whenever Jones, GSP, Fedor or Anderson fought in their primes. Which one had more wins is as irrelevant as which rock band sold the most albums, its about how much entertainment you get watching when its happening.

dude you literally have been talking about him non stop in this thread and have replied about him in a comment i said about GSP

You're a weirdo

and all because i said "CR7 Era" lmfao u so mad it's hilarious

again, you absolute waste of life, which team did he destroy that you like? You sound like a lilttle bitch so i bet you're from Barcelona or something

die already filho da puta

Damn, dude. Get a grip. I understand that you're super triggered, but there's no reason to be so pissed off. Just breathe....in....out....you'll be okay.

Jones is a roider. You cucks love that though. Fake toughness is something you scrubs can relate to I suppose.

More irony
More deliciousness

Like I said, it's like being a GSP fan commits you to defend Michael Bisping which is hysterical
No wonder you guys could tell that the TS was coming at the fanbase not the fighter

@DS7 can you believe this

imagine being this butthurt about GSPs 8th best win
If someone doesn't know the sport and hears GSP fans talk about Bisping you would think this guy was a world class LHW who cut down to dominate185 for years and years before GSP beat him lmfao

Jones has always been a great fighter (one of the four GOAT's along with Anderson, Fedor and GSP). But I don't get how his breaking GSP's record is a bad night for GSP fans. GSP being finished by Hughes and Serra were bad nights for GSP's fans.

Seriously, is someone selling more records than the Beatles a bad night for Beatle's fans? Is a movie having more views than Star Wars a bad night for Star Wars fans? Fans just like to watch their favorite fighter, or listen to their favorite music, or watch their favorite movie. How some other fighter, band or movie is doing is irrelevant for that.

And I suspect most fight fans can be fans of both Jones and GSP -- its not like they're ever going to fight each other in the cage. For me it was a good night whenever Jones, GSP, Fedor or Anderson fought in their primes. Which one had more wins is as irrelevant as which rock band sold the most albums, its about how much entertainment you get watching when its happening.

GSP is not on the same level as Fedor , Jones and Silva.

GSP is one step under , with DC and MM.

Sorry but real GOATs dont tap to strikes.

GSP is not on the same level as Fedor , Jones and Silva.

GSP is one step under , with DC and MM.

Sorry but real GOATs dont tap to strikes.

Tapping to chokes and armbars is far worse than tapping to strikes, simply because not tapping to them is far less dangerous than not tapping to strikes. Ask any doctor, its the reason several national medical associations want to ban boxing and MMA, but none want to ban judo, sambo or BJJ. Basically, chokes and taps are less dangerous than strikes, so tapping to them is worse than tapping to strikes.

And in fact, in old school judo you were considered weak for tapping to chokes and armbars in competition (in practice was different). In BJJ too, its why Helio Gracie didn't tap to Kimura even when his arm was being broken. Basically you lose six months of training for not tapping to an ambar, its not a big deal. You end up with permanent neurological damage or even death for not tapping to strikes when you're blacking out.

So tapping to chokes and armbars is weaker than tapping to strikes, so if tapping to strikes is disqualifying then tapping to chokes and armbars is even more disqualifying. That means GSP is doubly eliminated from GOAT, and it means that GSP tapping to Hughes's armbar was way worse than tapping to Serra's strikes. So GSP is out of the running for tapping. So are Fedor and Silva, because both have tapped to things less dangerous than strikes.

I suppose that leaves Jones as the GOAT as he's the only one that has never tapped, except for failing a drug test. Everyone uses, but getting caught suggests carelessness that disqualify you from being a GOAT, its like being careless enough to get KO'd or caught in a submission.

I think that makes DC the GOAT, as he's never tapped and never was careless enough to get caught cheating (ie it can't be proved that he cheated).

Last edited:
Back