THE GOAT surpasses GSP, breaks record for most world title wins

It's simple really. Fedor, Silva and Jones have a bunch of very insecure fans that are very threatened by the greatness he attained.
It's really the Silva fans more than any other group. They jumped on Jon's train after Silva had his decline, Fedor fans are probably the most reasonable of the groups. But if you go back in the majority of GSP threads 99/100 Silva fans are the ones doing the bashing or somehow bringing up Silva, at the moment, they're just using jon's accomplishments to belittle GSP/argue with GSP fans.

Jones fans' cope is so strong that they're randomly attacking GSP fans in an attempt to get us to forget the fight we all saw where Reyes beat Jones for 3 rounds and didn't get the W.
It's because out of all the UFC GoAT, hell even MMA GoAT claims, GSP is regarded as that guy. At least by the majority of rational posters that is.

<Fedor23>

You're right about me being right. It's actually because you're the unreasonable fan though. I can and have had numerous discussions here with people I disagreed with. They were open to listening to my point of view, disagreeing with it and offering serious discussion rebuttals.

You have no ability to do that though. You just think anyone that disagrees with you is wrong because in your deluded mind, you're never wrong about anything.
Nah huge fans of both guys bud
I'm the objective one here

It's simple really. Fedor, Silva and Jones have a bunch of very insecure fans that are very threatened by the greatness he attained.
Hahahhahaha

Okay you're totally objective here bud

Good!

Now he can move up a weight class and get that belt, too!

Like GSP did. Until then, steroid cheat, eye poking, DUI Bones Jones can get to the back of the line.

GOAT my dying ass.

You literally contradicted this thread you linked in this current thread..... outed. Nice try though.

I can and will give props to all the greats because that's what they deserve. I don't bring up being opportunistic like it's some bad thing. It is what it is. Silva was opportunistic with his LHW matchups that he gets a TON of credit for and it doesn't matter. They're good wins and he deserves credit for it even if it's a Forrest Griffin or Stefan Bonnar. Fedor avoided the UFC but who cares? He beat the best HWs of his time. Jones is avoiding HW too but who cares? He has zero obligation to move up.

Silva was an amazing champion and fighter. The way he KTFO'ed so many seemingly with ease at times during his reign was pretty not replicated by any other ATG.
Jones is arguably the best to ever do it. To go through the legends he did then with the newer era of guys without a legit loss on his record is amazing.
Fedor is still the most amazing HW i've ever seen. To not lose for a decade when 1 shot from even bums can end your night is a feat that will probably never be replicated
Aldo doesn't get the credit he deserves for what he did at FW. He was an amazing fighter and going a without losing and numerous title defenses at the highest level is an amazing feat done by only a handful of guys in this history of MMA.
MM is possibly the most overall skilled fighter in MMA history

So do I get a cookie now too? Look at me being all reasonable and stuff. If you want real discussions with me, you can have them. So few here want to have real discussions.

You literally contradicted this thread you linked in this current thread..... outed. Nice try though.

I can and will give props to all the greats because that's what they deserve. I don't bring up being opportunistic like it's some bad thing. It is what it is. Silva was opportunistic with his LHW matchups that he gets a TON of credit for and it doesn't matter. They're good wins and he deserves credit for it even if it's a Forrest Griffin or Stefan Bonnar. Fedor avoided the UFC but who cares? He beat the best HWs of his time. Jones is avoiding HW too but who cares? He has zero obligation to move up.

Silva was an amazing champion and fighter. The way he KTFO'ed so many seemingly with ease at times during his reign was pretty not replicated by any other ATG.
Jones is arguably the best to ever do it. To go through the legends he did then with the newer era of guys without a legit loss on his record is amazing.
Fedor is still the most amazing HW i've ever seen. To not lose for a decade when 1 shot from even bums can end your night is a feat that will probably never be replicated
Aldo doesn't get the credit he deserves for what he did at FW. He was an amazing fighter and going a without losing and numerous title defenses at the highest level is an amazing feat done by only a handful of guys in this history of MMA.
MM is possibly the most overall skilled fighter in MMA history

So do I get a cookie now too? Look at me being all reasonable and stuff. If you want real discussions with me, you can have them. So few here want to have real discussions.
Nah bud
All I said was that Jones surpassed him and the Bisping win is silly

Nah bud
All I said was that Jones surpassed him and the Bisping win is silly
"The bisping win is silly" because of your inability to be impartial. Nothing more, nothing less. Have a nice day.

Lol, I’d say making thread after thread about one fighter but trying to bring down a specific other fighter is the epitome of “insecure”.

"The bisping win is silly" because of your inability to be impartial. Nothing more, nothing less. Have a nice day.

The irony is delicious.
You could make such a better argument talking about wins over Hughes, Prime BJ, Condit, Diaz lmfao

Instead you hold on to this arbitrary benchmark of two belts ignoring context and opponent.

Imagine being this incapable of polite disagreement.

It's really the Silva fans more than any other group. They jumped on Jon's train after Silva had his decline, Fedor fans are probably the most reasonable of the groups. But if you go back in the majority of GSP threads 99/100 Silva fans are the ones doing the bashing or somehow bringing up Silva, at the moment, they're just using jon's accomplishments to belittle GSP/argue with GSP fans.
Toner went from saying Andy is GOAT to Jones in like a couple of months.

The irony is delicious.
You could make such a better argument talking about wins over Hughes, Prime BJ, Condit, Diaz lmfao

Instead you hold on to this arbitrary benchmark of two belts ignoring context and opponent.

Imagine being this incapable of polite disagreement.
WTF do Hughes, BJ, Condit and fucking Diaz of all people matter in regards to Bisping? Did I downplay any of those wins by comparison?

I didn't ignore anything. He was opportunistic regarding when he decided to go to MW and get the belt. It doesn't change the FACT that he did. You seem to also remove all context regarding GSP's physical state during this time too.

Jones literally could have done the same fucking thing and won a HW title over a guy he already had 2 wins over but seemingly doesn't have the confidence, per his own words in interviews. If Jones beat DC or Derrick Lewis or 250000 year old Overeem for the belt. It would be legit.

Just because @Threetrees from the Sherdog internet forums doesn't think it's legit, doesn't take away from the FACT that it's legit.

You don't write the history books, although you seemingly think high enough of yourself to think that is the case.

WTF do Hughes, BJ, Condit and fucking Diaz of all people matter in regards to Bisping? Did I downplay any of those wins by comparison?

I didn't ignore anything. He was opportunistic regarding when he decided to go to MW and get the belt. It doesn't change the FACT that he did. You seem to also remove all context regarding GSP's physical state during this time too.

Jones literally could have done the same fucking thing and won a HW title over a guy he already had 2 wins over but seemingly doesn't have the confidence, per his own words in interviews. If Jones beat DC or Derrick Lewis or 250000 year old Overeem for the belt. It would be legit.

Just because @Threetrees from the Sherdog internet forums doesn't think it's legit, doesn't take away from the FACT that it's legit.

You don't write the history books, although you seemingly think high enough of yourself to think that is the case.

More irony
More deliciousness

Like I said, it's like being a GSP fan commits you to defend Michael Bisping which is hysterical
No wonder you guys could tell that the TS was coming at the fanbase not the fighter

@DS7 can you believe this

imagine being this butthurt about GSPs 8th best win

And he has full right to do that and I'd accept it the same as any other title win. I didn't realize there are @Threetrees rules to what designates a legit title win or not.

I guess Cejudo isn't a double champ since he beat some guy that never actually was the champ at BW so that title win is a sham.

Lets be honest, Derrick Lewis isn't getting a title shot ever again, let alone winning the belt. If Jon beat him for the HW belt while Lewis is champ, then it's legit, even if it doesn't suit your criteria.

That said, GSP beat a Bisping who was coming off wins over 2 ATGs and the undisputed MW champion. Georges' title win is legit regardless of how much you hate GSP. lol
Rockhold isn't an ATG, it's a legit win for Bisping though. But Rockhold's overconfidence kept him from greatness.

Before anyone says his chin, proper defense and respect for his opponents' abilities could overcome this fault.

More irony
More deliciousness

Like I said, it's like being a GSP fan commits you to defend Michael Bisping which is hysterical
No wonder you guys could tell that the TS was coming at the fanbase not the fighter

@DS7 can you believe this

imagine being this butthurt about GSPs 8th best win
lol your delusion is off the charts. In this thread you've made shit up, implying I said things I didn't, act like Michael Bisping is some complete garbage fighter and then look to some sherdog fruit for their admiration.

This is honestly top5 most pathetic posts i've seen in 14 years of posting here. Fuck, if I looked for another Sherdogger to come see my reply so I could get some sort of acceptance from them, i'd probably point and laugh at how silly i am.

Have a nice day, little guy.

Rockhold isn't an ATG, it's a legit win for Bisping though. But Rockhold's overconfidence kept him from greatness.

Before anyone says his chin, proper defense and respect for his opponents' abilities could overcome this fault.
Silva and Hendo are not ATGs? (I said 2, not 3).

lol your delusion is off the charts. In this thread you've made shit up, implying I said things I didn't, act like Michael Bisping is some complete garbage fighter and then look to some sherdog fruit for their admiration.

This is honestly top5 most pathetic posts i've seen in 14 years of posting here. Fuck, if I looked for another Sherdogger to come see my reply so I could get some sort of acceptance from them, i'd probably point and laugh at how silly i am.

Have a nice day, little guy.

Now you're just being completely dishonest

I'll take it though, at least you've realized that your argument is a dead end.

Now you're just being completely dishonest

I'll take it though, at least you've realized that your argument is a dead end.
No, i said have a nice day because how the fuck do you argue with an actual crazy person? You are just making shit up. Bye.

Back