THE GOAT surpasses GSP, breaks record for most world title wins

DS7

Bangkok Ready
@red
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Terrible night for GSP dicksuck...excuse me, fans. They see yet another record of their boy getting stolen like their lunch money by the greatest fighter this world has ever seen. The debate is starting to fade around who's the N1.

26-1

-Youngest champion in UFC history

-Most submissions in LHW history

-Most finishes in LHW history (tied with Ortiz and Liddell)

- Most wins in LHW history

-Most consecutive wins in LHW history

-Most consecutive title defenses in LHW history

-Most wins in title fights

- 6 world champions on his resume

The legend continues

giphy.gif

And for you all absolute wastes of existence that think Reyes won, you need to stop with the incest shit

Just bow before your King, accept the fate and kiss the ring. It's the Jones and CR7 Era.

Many blessings from teh GOAT

giphy.gif

Guy looks like sh*t without his PED's

GSP is still the GOAT.

Until Jon gets that HW belt to claim 2-divisional titles, he'll just be begging to the MMA Gods to let him be on GSP's level.

Deal with it "dicksuck".

Agree, terrible night to be a GSP fan. However, in my opinion, Jones has already surpassed GSP since 2013

GSP is still the GOAT.

Until Jon gets that HW belt to claim 2-divisional titles, he'll just be begging to the MMA Gods to let him be on GSP's level.

Deal with it "dicksuck".
LMAO at 2 divisional titles

my grandmother could beat Bisping fuck outta here

ran away from Whittaker and Romero like a little bitch

images (15).jpeg
Hallelujah! And the tears of their faces descended to ages of the ages.

Agree, terrible night to be a GSP fan. However, in my opinion, Jones has already surpassed GSP since 2013
Obviously. But he's now been taking all the records

He would have all of Andersons by now if it wasn't for the NC

Cmon fam that is the all time great and powerful Michael Bisping, dominant champion, defended against old man Hendo <36>

giphy.gif

Terrible night for GSP dicksuck...excuse me, fans. They see yet another record of their boy getting stolen like their lunch money by the greatest fighter this world has ever seen. The debate is starting to fade around who's the N1.

26-1

The legend continues

giphy.gif

And for you all absolute wastes of existence that think Reyes won, you need to stop with the incest shit

Just bow before your King, accept the fate and kiss the ring. It's the Jones and CR7 Era.

giphy.gif

Beautiful. Anxious/ insecure haters had a rough day today.

They'll learn soon that no amount of excuses will save them from the truth.

Imagine thinking the guy who got stomped out by Matt Serra is a greater fighter than Jon Jones. <45><Lmaoo>

giphy.gif

26-1

The legend continues

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Typical moronic post from an idiot. Why must if be either/or? I'm a fan of GSP and Jones. This might be hard for you to grasp, but you can like both fighters. Good for Jones, his success doesn't tarnish GSP's legacy at all. Unfortunately for Jones, he would currently hold all records (including consecutive defenses, held by MM) if he didn't so frequently sabotage his own career.

GSP is still the GOAT.

Deal with it "dicksuck".
Imagine making this post with a straight face

Jon Jones should wait until Derrick Lewis backs into a HW belt, that would be analogous to GSPs fraudulent MW title

If I was a GSP fan I wouldn't even mention that embarrassment

Seriously, why would you agree with the original post? GSP's legacy is secure. Jones' success has no bearing on it. It's bizarre to even think that way.

Ped cheats are disqualified. Plain and simple

Typical moronic post from an idiot. Why must if be either/or? I'm a fan of GSP and Jones. This might be hard for you to grasp, but you can like both fighters. Good for Jones, his success doesn't tarnish GSP's legacy at all. Unfortunately for Jones, he would currently hold all records (including consecutive defenses, held by MM) if he didn't so frequently sabotage his own career.

You can be a fan of both

But facts are facts bucko
And they dont care about your feelings

Jon Jones erased any counter arguments to his legacy last night

And the boy is only 32

Wow

One thing I'll say about Jones, he always looks mortal when he fights guys who are his size and when he doesn't have as great a reach advantage. OSP, Gustaffson 1, Reyes, and Santos. Give him a smaller fighter, and he looks unbeatable.

You can be a fan of both

And the boy is only 32

Wow

Who was disputing facts? Can you not read? Good for Jones, he further cemented his legacy, which doesn't affect GSP's legacy at all. What is hard for you to understand here?

Tell me that AV ain't your ugly ass in those ridiculous shorts

One thing I'll say about Jones, he always looks mortal when he fights guys who are his size and when he doesn't have as great a reach advantage. OSP, Gustaffson 1, Reyes, and Santos. Give him a smaller fighter, and he looks unbeatable.
So why don't you count Gustafsson 2 you dishonest fool?

You can be a fan of both

And the boy is only 32

Wow
Meanwhile at age 32 GSP ran away from the sport for 4 years until a cherry-pick opportunity came along

Back