THE GOAT surpasses GSP, breaks record for most world title wins

Team Khabib checking in to give Jon props.

Anderson and GSP have solid wins in the weight class above. Jones needs it too to really surpass them.

Imagine making this post with a straight face

Jon Jones should wait until Derrick Lewis backs into a HW belt, that would be analogous to GSPs fraudulent MW title

If I was a GSP fan I wouldn't even mention that embarrassment
And he has full right to do that and I'd accept it the same as any other title win. I didn't realize there are @Threetrees rules to what designates a legit title win or not.

I guess Cejudo isn't a double champ since he beat some guy that never actually was the champ at BW so that title win is a sham.

Lets be honest, Derrick Lewis isn't getting a title shot ever again, let alone winning the belt. If Jon beat him for the HW belt while Lewis is champ, then it's legit, even if it doesn't suit your criteria.

That said, GSP beat a Bisping who was coming off wins over 2 ATGs and the undisputed MW champion. Georges' title win is legit regardless of how much you hate GSP. lol

And he has full right to do that and I'd accept it the same as any other title win. I didn't realize there are @Threetrees rules to what designates a legit title win or not.

I guess Cejudo isn't a double champ since he beat some guy that never actually was the champ at BW so that title win is a sham.

Lets be honest, Derrick Lewis isn't getting a title shot ever again, let alone winning the belt. If Jon beat him for the HW belt while Lewis is champ, then it's legit, even if it doesn't suit your criteria.

That said, GSP beat a Bisping who was coming off wins over 2 ATGs and the undisputed MW champion. Georges' title win is legit regardless of how much you hate GSP. lol

Lol I forgot that GSP fans are now committed to also defending Bisping to the death

Lol I forgot that GSP fans are now committed to also defending Bisping to the death
Like I expect to have a serious, intelligent discussion with a guy who literally has done nothing but hate on the guy in question for their entire history of posting here.

You hate GSP. I get it. You discredit him at any chance you get. I get it. You aren't convincing me his MW win isn't legit because "it hurts my feewings".

Like I expect to have a serious, intelligent discussion with a guy who literally has done nothing but hate on the guy in question for their entire history of posting here.

You hate GSP. I get it. You discredit him at any chance you get. I get it. You aren't convincing me his MW win isn't legit because "it hurts my feewings".

I have never discredited GSP. 5th best MMA fighter ever, huge accomplishment. Arguably the best, which I've made multiple threads saying but ultimately not the greatest. Best WW ever as well.

But do I think his MW title is very relevant to his GOAT? No. Keep pretending it is

Damn, the GSP hate is nauseating here. Plebs bring him into completely unrelated threads for no reason but to shit on him and then there are threads like these.
You do know that neither Jones and GSP aren't even aware of your existence, right? Why preach about their greatness and shit on them?

I have never discredited GSP. 5th best MMA fighter ever, huge accomplishment. Arguably the best, which I've made multiple threads saying but ultimately not the greatest. Best WW ever as well.

But do I think his MW title is very relevant to his GOAT? No. Keep pretending it is
Only in the world of a hater can winning a belt a weight class up, off a guy who fought 2 weight classes higher than you for over a dozen fights of their career, while being retired for 4 years and multiple ACL surgeries be something that deserves no credit

MMA fans in a nutshell. Just shit. Just like the shitheads now saying "was Jones ever good?"

Complete nonsensical remarks about some of the greatest fighters to ever do it.

Last edited:
Only in the world of a hater can winning a belt a weight class up, off a guy who fought 2 weight classes higher than you for over a dozen fights of their career, while being retired for 4 years and multiple ACL surgeries.
You didnt finish your thought bud

You didnt finish your thought bud
You can discredit GSP's wins all you want. Doesn't mean you're right bud. Plain and simple.

I can discredit any fighter's wins with any narrative. It's really not hard. It doesn't mean I am right.

I can rip apart the wins of DJ, Jones, Fedor, Silva, Aldo, DC..... no problem. Again, doesn't mean I am right.

Damn, the GSP hate is nauseating here. Plebs bring him into completely unrelated threads for no reason but to shit on him and then there are threads like these.
You do know that neither Jones and GSP aren't even aware of your existence, right? Why preach about their greatness and shit on them?
I don't shit on GSP, i shit on his terrible, cancerous fans. GSP is one of the GOATS, bless his soul.

You can discredit GSP's wins all you want. Doesn't mean you're right bud. Plain and simple.

I can discredit any fighter's wins with any narrative. It's really not hard. It doesn't mean I am right.

I can rip apart the wins of DJ, Jones, Fedor, Silva, Aldo, DC..... no problem. Again, doesn't mean I am right.

I didnt discredit his wins
Beating Bisping is fine
Its not, however, among his 5 best career victories and is irrelevant in this discussion.

GSP fans pretending that moving up when Bisping got the belt wasn't nothing but GSP being very smart, smart with his career management and who he fights and an easy path to become a 2 division champ is exactly the type of shit that makes GSP fans one of the worst fanbases around.

He saw a weak champion that he could finally beat up, and then got the fuck away from there as soon as Whittaker and Yoel Romero said hi, and i don't think it was a bad choice. But stop pretending that shit makes him above anyone as GOAT lol

I don't shit on GSP, i shit on his terrible, cancerous fans. GSP is one of the GOATS, bless his soul.
How can someone as Pure and Amazing as GSP have such a cancerous and toxic fanbase.

Why do you GSP fans think he immediately stepped down from 185 after the Bisping fight? {<jordan}

It's still great, he got a belt sure. But when GSP is mentioned i remember 9 title defenses, his insane WW resume, his dominance at 170. Beating Bisping who happened to fluke his way to a belt is far below on the list

Imagine being a Jones die hard lol

Ignoring steroid cheating while celebrating bad decisions all while running around screaming GOAT.

Embarrassing
Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

MMA is the only sport where a guy gets completely BTFO as far as p4p records go in his prime , then gets surpassed by another guy and people still claim he's the P4P GOAT.

Like you can't even argue him on pure fighting skills alone. He's not better than Anderson, Jones or even Fedor.

Back