THE GOAT surpasses GSP, breaks record for most world title wins

So why don't you count Gustafsson 2 you dishonest fool?

Because clearly he dominated Gus 2, dumbass. It's not dishonest. If it was dishonest, I would have simply said Gustafsson. How stupid are you? Was it difficult for you to understand?

Hasn't he set the record for most failed drug tests in the UFC surpassing both Vitor and Barnett?

Also where is his belt in a second weight class?

Who was disputing facts? Can you not read? Good for Jones, he further cemented his legacy, which doesn't affect GSP's legacy at all. What is hard for you to understand here?

Sorry bud it seems you are the one who misunderstands

GSPs legacy didn't change
Jones just one upped him

What a time to be alive

Because clearly he dominated Gus 2, dumbass. It's not dishonest. If it was dishonest, I would have simply said Gustafsson. How stupid are you? Was it difficult for you to understand?
Why are you lying

So your point is that he always looks mortal against guys his size

but he destroyed a guy his size

why are u so dishonest? Actually disturbing and a tiny bit concerning

Sorry bud it seems you are the one who misunderstands

GSPs legacy didn't change
Jones just one upped him

What a time to be alive
Ronaldo, LeBron, Jones

thanks mom and dad

So your point is that he always looks mortal against guys his size

but he destroyed a guy his size

why are u so dishonest? Actually disturbing and a tiny bit concerning

Ah, gotcha. He looked mortal 4 out of the 5 times he fought guys his size and barely beat Santos, who fought on one leg for four rounds. That's not dominance against tall fighters.

You're really stupid, aren't you? How is saying he didn't dominate Gus 1 lying?

I mean, it's not surprising, since the original post made any sort of sense to you.
I dont understand why you feel the need to be so dishonest

Jones, Fedor, Anderson, Aldo and DC have all surpassed cherry picking GSP who retired in his prime at the young age of 32

giphy.gif

Terrible night for GSP dicksuck...excuse me, fans. They see yet another record of their boy getting stolen like their lunch money by the greatest fighter this world has ever seen. The debate is starting to fade around who's the N1.

26-1

-Youngest champion in UFC history

-Most submissions in LHW history

-Most finishes in LHW history (tied with Ortiz and Liddell)

- Most wins in LHW history

-Most consecutive wins in LHW history

-Most consecutive title defenses in LHW history

-Most wins in title fights

- 6 world champions on his resume

The legend continues

giphy.gif

And for you all absolute wastes of existence that think Reyes won, you need to stop with the incest shit

Just bow before your King, accept the fate and kiss the ring. It's the Jones and CR7 Era.

Many blessings from teh GOAT

giphy.gif

most gifted decisions p4p #1

the problem with GSP and JBJ is they both have way too many unexciting wins in their title defense run. W/L record alone does not define GOAT for me. But I will readily concede that is just my own personal thing. Jones stopped being an exciting fighter for me a long time ago.

Ah, gotcha. He looked mortal 4 out of the 5 times he fought guys his size and barely beat Santos, who fought on one leg for four rounds. That's not dominance against tall fighters.
Wrong, Jones sent Santos to the hospital with two injured legs, not one.

giphy.gif

Terrible night for GSP dicksuck...excuse me, fans. They see yet another record of their boy getting stolen like their lunch money by the greatest fighter this world has ever seen. The debate is starting to fade around who's the N1.

26-1

-Youngest champion in UFC history

-Most submissions in LHW history

-Most finishes in LHW history (tied with Ortiz and Liddell)

- Most wins in LHW history

-Most consecutive wins in LHW history

-Most consecutive title defenses in LHW history

-Most wins in title fights

- 6 world champions on his resume

The legend continues

giphy.gif

And for you all absolute wastes of existence that think Reyes won, you need to stop with the incest shit

Just bow before your King, accept the fate and kiss the ring. It's the Jones and CR7 Era.

Many blessings from teh GOAT

giphy.gif

The CR7 era? Lol! GTFO with that bullshit. Messi is and always has been better than CR7. This year it's even more obvious.

That laughter won't cover the tears of jealousy you're trying to hide, my friend. You wish it was the CR7 era. Unfortunately, that era ended as soon as the true GOAT stepped in.

Alexander Gustaffson (1st fight), Thiago Santos and Dominic Reyes all beat him.

Back