The evangelical vote

Biden worked for the man that made it tough/impossible for Christian organisations to be involved in federal welfare programs - an action Trump undid. It might be a little thing, possibly just done to spite Obama, but for genuine Christians who want to help while remaining true to their faith, I think that things like that might be worth more than the carefully crafted image of a career politician mostly known for doing nothing and lying about it.

A lot of evangelicals believe a vote for Biden is a vote for a trueandinternatiknaldepressure.

Evangelicals: The Left are sheeple.

Ok, I don’t disagree, but ye Evangelicals are specifically referred to as sheep within your holy texts; your savior being the great shepherd and not to mention your chronology begins approx 6000 years ago and involves talking snakes, magic apples, 600 year old men building giant magic boats, the subsequent flood of which there is zero geological evidence, your God specifically asking his charge to murder his son as an act of faith (b..b.. but abortion!!) the Nephilim....and we’re not even out of the first book.

The kicker, is that Evangelicals will swear to and die by the historical and absolute interpretation of these passages.

but dems are sheep.

Fuck outta here

The Bible literally has God telling Moses to abort fetuses of unfaithful women.

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.

Combined with thou shalt not murder makes it pretty clear.

Last edited:
Joe Biden gave birth to Hunter Biden?

Neat.
I guess they don't teach biology in Canada.
sperm-and-egg.jpg

The least of these would include unborn babies - and Biden doesn't seem to care much about them.

Also Trump has showed that he will nominate actual conservative judges which appeals to evangelical voters.

Wait, so are judges supposed to interpret the laws of the country or are they supposed to issue religious edicts?

Also the current GOP think there is only 9 commandments. Half the current GOP are cheaters or like to watch their wives get plowed. The other half try to pick up dudes in the men's room at the airport.
The highest ranking US official convicted of having sex with minors was in the GOP. The GOP is the deviant party. They are Cafeteria Christians. They pray in Cafeterias for all to see, then wear speedos to watch the pool boy standing 69 their wife.

The family values thing has become a joke, not as big of a joke as the GOP hate deficits but it is a joke.

Wait, so are judges supposed to interpret the laws of the country or are they supposed to issue religious edicts?

Did you read something in my post that I didn't say? It was a comment on the "religiousness" of Joe Biden as it was relayed in the article - "helping the least of these"

It was also a statement on Judges that "interpret" the law by adding things that aren't in the law - ie our wall of separation that everyone believes is written into the Constitution, right to privacy becoming a right to abortion, etc.

Did you read something in my post that I didn't say? It was a comment on the "religiousness" of Joe Biden as it was relayed in the article - "helping the least of these"

It was also a statement on Judges that "interpret" the law by adding things that aren't in the law - ie our wall of separation that everyone believes is written into the Constitution, right to privacy becoming a right to abortion, etc.

Errmm...

You wrote: " Trump has showed that he will nominate actual conservative judges which appeals to evangelical voters." The suggestion here is that these judges would be activists for conservative causes.

Also the current GOP think there is only 9 commandments. Half the current GOP are cheaters or like to watch their wives get plowed. The other half try to pick up dudes in the men's room at the airport.
The highest ranking US official convicted of having sex with minors was in the GOP. The GOP is the deviant party. They are Cafeteria Christians. They pray in Cafeterias for all to see, then wear speedos to watch the pool boy standing 69 their wife.

The family values thing has become a joke, not as big of a joke as the GOP hate deficits but it is a joke.

Hmmmm? Congressman Mel Reynolds was a democrat.

Do you know of someone higher than US congress that's been busted (Clinton wasn't charged or convicted) sexing minors?

Errmm...

You wrote: " Trump has showed that he will nominate actual conservative judges which appeals to evangelical voters." The suggestion here is that these judges would be activists for conservative causes.

No; the suggestion is that the Judges Trump nominates wont be activist and will simply interpret the law as written.

Do you know of someone higher than US congress that's been busted (Clinton wasn't charged or convicted) sexing minors?
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dis...-alleged-sex-abuse-revealed/story?id=38252730
In rankings Speaker of the House is 3rd in line.
Dennis Hastert was a predator of children, so yeah highest ranking elected official unless you believe the Trump 13 year old rape case was the GOP Speaker of the House, Dennis Hastert.
Weird coincidence is Hastert was a wrestling coach, like Jim Jordan.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dis...-alleged-sex-abuse-revealed/story?id=38252730
In rankings Speaker of the House is 3rd in line.
Dennis Hastert was a predator of children, so yeah highest ranking elected official unless you believe the Trump 13 year rape case was the GOP Speaker of the House, Dennis Hastert.
Weird coincidence is Hastert was a wrestling coach, like Jim Jordan.

I know what the sick SOB did, but I believe Hassert was only "convicted" of structuring bank deposits - I may be wrong there.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/p...0190823-lsaesyt5yrfiba4afvyjh2lcz4-story.html
Here is Republican Mark Foley, who is a Republican that tried to pick up under aged Pages while a member of Congress. Now because he supports Trump its all forgiven that he tried to pick up under aged teenage boy pages. Like I said the whole family values thing has become a joke.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/p...0190823-lsaesyt5yrfiba4afvyjh2lcz4-story.html
Here is Republican Mark Foley, who is a Republican that tried to pick up under aged Pages while a member of Congress. Now because he supports Trump its all forgiven that he tried to pick up under aged teenage boy pages. Like I said the whole family values thing has become a joke.

You wrote:
The highest ranking US official convicted of having sex with minors was in the GOP.​
If you meant something else then fine, but I just replied to what you wrote.

And LOL at Foley having an AM radio show in FL (that started in 2009 btw) proving that he was forgiven because he supports Trump.

Because the alternative is the final victory of far left godless religion where everyone but the elite and it's clients will suffer horribly.

Embassy relocated to Jerusalem is step 1 in paving the way for Jesus’ return. More than what any Democrat would have ever done for them. There’s also the abortion thing, obviously.

hi and nice to meet you, Grenz,

LWR_2020ElectionIssues.jpg

i don't think US evangelicals ponder the location of the US embassy in Israel very much. the most devout christian folk in our land of milk and honey seem most concerned about the flow of shekels.

- IGIT

Back