The evangelical vote

IGIT

Silver Belt
Reaction score
hi everyone!

the election is upon is and as the day fast approaches, there's a voting bloc that has proven indestructible over the past few decades for the GOP; the mighty evangelical christian vote.

i was curious - why do you think they're rallying to President Trump over former VPOTUS Biden?

i can understand why they'd support Bush 1 over Mike Dukakis. Mr. Bush was a war hero, displayed folksy humility, was married to someone who looked very ancient, and seemed like an all-around good guy (with the exception of his decades long efforts to destabilize Central America, which were almost certainly war crimes). plus, Dukakis had a funny looking picture of himself taken in a tank.

i can understand why they'd supported Bush 2 over Al Gore. the younger Bush was a born again christian and an amiable former drunk. plus, evangelicals were probably nauseated by the scandalous behavior of outgoing President Clinton, what with the blowjob and blue dress and associated terribleness.

i can even understand why they'd support Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton - since its commonly understood that Mrs. Clinton was the most villainous, mephistophelian entity to exist in human existence. due to her rampant and unbridled corruption evangelicals had no choice, afterall.

which brings us to the here and now.

Joe Biden, a catholic, attends mass every sunday (roughly one in five Americans attends religious services weekly). he carries a rosary in his pocket.

"All of you remind me of how Scripture describes a calling born out of the wilderness," Biden told the virtual audience. "A calling to serve, not to be served. A calling toward justice, healing, hope — not hate. To speak the good news, and followed by some good deeds. It's not just enough to speak the good news, but good deeds."

Sister Carol Keehan, who's often credited as a key player in the passage of the Affordable Care Act when she was president of the Catholic Health Association, agreed.
"He's very clear about justice," she said. "When Joe Biden talks about faith, he talks very much about things like the Gospel of Matthew — 'what you've done to the least of my brother, you've done to me.' "

Friends and staffers say Biden focuses on faith, rather than religious doctrine; he prays with voters, rather than proselytizes.

is Joe Biden perfect? like, is he a saint? no...i'm not saying that. he has, at the very least, given birth to Hunter Biden, which to some constitutes a treasonous offense. i get it. but other than that, doesn't Joe seem like someone who sort of believes in God? like, its part of his life, and if its a charade, he's managed to keep the act up for quite a while.

why are evangelicals rejecting Mr. Biden for Mr. Trump?

- IGIT

Last edited:
We all know it's because the pansexual Luciferian Democrat party is drinking baby blood while using abortion juice as lubricant during their satanic sex orgies. All pizza parlors are secret molochian pedo dungeons controled by reptilian Commander Hillary Clinton. Baby Jesus sent Trump to save us from the Illuminati and the globalist who want to take our guns and let trannys poo in the girls room. God bless Israel.

We all know it's because the pansexual Luciferian Democrat party is drinking baby blood while using abortion juice as lubricant during their satanic sex orgies. All pizza parlors are secret molochian pedo dungeons controled by reptilian Commander Hillary Clinton. Baby Jesus sent Trump to save us from the Illuminati and the globalist who want to take our guns and let trannys poo in the girls room. God bless Israel.

You’ve seen the picture, right? Probably shouldn’t be joking about that.

Trump needs a bible that has an arrow and says this side up. Also, his favourite verse is , ah lots of them. Hahahaha

i was curious - why do you think they're rallying to President Trump over former VPOTUS Biden?

They can see persecution coming a mile away! We're just getting started.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Soviet_Union

Throughout the history of the Soviet Union (1917–1991), there were periods when Soviet authorities brutally suppressed and persecuted various forms of Christianity to different extents depending on State interests. Soviet Marxist-Leninist policy consistently advocated the control, suppression, and ultimately, the elimination of religious beliefs, and it actively encouraged the propagation of Marxist-Leninist atheism in the Soviet Union.However, most religions were never officially outlawed.

Abortion- most are one issue voters. Even though Trump has likely paid many women to abort, he puts on a facade that it’s bad, so that’s enough. The rest are just insecure simpletons who are threatened by progress.

Abortion- most are one issue voters. Even though Trump has likely paid many women to abort, he puts on a facade that it’s bad, so that’s enough. The rest are just insecure simpletons who are threatened by progress.
Which progress? Uncontrolled riots? Cross dressing 10 year olds? Rewriting the dictionary to change the meanings of words to fit an agenda? Freedom from responsibility and accountability? Dismissing the rule of law because people's feelings might get hurt? That progress?

That's all it really comes down to. They vote on this one issue and forget the other GOP stances like the death penalty, kicking people off healthcare, and just general lack of charity.

And the irony is that God actually approves of abortions in the Bible.

the younger Bush was a born again christian and an amiable former drunk. plus, evangelicals were probably nauseated by the scandalous behavior of outgoing President Clinton, what with the blowjob and blue dress and associated terribleness.

That made me LOL.

<{MingNope}>

Back