The Disturbing Appeal of Boogaloo Violence to Military Men

Your post makes it seem a lot more serious than it is. It’s a joke meme, just because two retards took it seriously doesn’t really mean anything.
You go to any gun forum and it's a recurring joke. It's the same way lots of gun owners refer to California as "Commiefornia" and Governor Jay Inslee in WA as "Comrade Josef Inslee".

It's a joke. It's the same way Karen gets used as a meme and the people it refers to don't get it.

I honestly don't know where the Hawaiian shirt thing came from though. That one even as a gun owner I don't understand unless it's a reference to old 80 action movies where dude's are going nuts wearing them like in Scarface or some shit.

The only real Boogaloo.

C82B861242CF3721A8F85F545E93B593B4EEA9E9

Story: https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-disturbing-appeal-of-boogaloo-violence-to-military-men

"The fringe movement is the latest in a long series of paramilitary scenes to court U.S. soldiers. The boogaloo movement, members of which are often referred to as boogaloo boys, is a loosely organized American far-right extremist movement. Members generally identify as a libertarian citizen-militia, and say they are preparing for a coming second American civil war, which they call the 'boogaloo'."

From idiots who want to defund and disband the police to morons in Hawaiian shirts and rifles. IQ for the U.S. population seems to be dropping in 2020.
5ed3e8f9f0f419235c3be693

If these MF's make my love of aloha shirts racist rather than just current uncool I'm going to be pissed.

We should 100% defund and reform police forces around the country. This is a high iq position. The low iq position is leaving them alone and letting cops continue killing people

Please share this opinion far and wide among your social and professional circles. Get it out there to as many people as possible. It is the high IQ thing to do.

So we should do nothing and let cops continue killing us? What do you propose? Another gif?

lmao killing us.
Getting killed by a cop is the least of anyone's worries.

Asprin kills more people then cops.

These are going to be the new community enforcers.

You go to any gun forum and it's a recurring joke. It's the same way lots of gun owners refer to California as "Commiefornia" and Governor Jay Inslee in WA as "Comrade Josef Inslee".

It's a joke. It's the same way Karen gets used as a meme and the people it refers to don't get it.

I honestly don't know where the Hawaiian shirt thing came from though. That one even as a gun owner I don't understand unless it's a reference to old 80 action movies where dude's are going nuts wearing them like in Scarface or some shit.

The Hawaiian shirt is because of the evolution of the term from “boogaloo” to “big luau”.

The Hawaiian shirt is because of the evolution of the term from “boogaloo” to “big luau”.

I'm getting Archer flashbacks now.

I found a company that makes Hawaiian shirts with like Barrett .50s and AKs on them.

I'm getting Archer flashbacks now.

I found a company that makes Hawaiian shirts with like Barrett .50s and AKs on them.

Lol, ya I’ve seen those. I mean at this point there’s like 50 million people in on the meme, so, not really note worthy that there’s a couple people who take it to far.

We should 100% defund and reform police forces around the country. This is a high iq position. The low iq position is leaving them alone and letting cops continue killing people

This is just a clownish position that should really be abandoned before more morons take it up as legitimate.

Lol, ya I’ve seen those. I mean at this point there’s like 50 million people in on the meme, so, not really note worthy that there’s a couple people who take it to far.
It's really funny to me how the joke has been blown out of proportion by people that probably couldn't tell the difference between like a Glock and a Hi Point.

Story: https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-disturbing-appeal-of-boogaloo-violence-to-military-men

"The fringe movement is the latest in a long series of paramilitary scenes to court U.S. soldiers. The boogaloo movement, members of which are often referred to as boogaloo boys, is a loosely organized American far-right extremist movement. Members generally identify as a libertarian citizen-militia, and say they are preparing for a coming second American civil war, which they call the 'boogaloo'."

From idiots who want to defund and disband the police to morons in Hawaiian shirts and rifles. IQ for the U.S. population seems to be dropping in 2020.
5ed3e8f9f0f419235c3be693

While I agree with your statement, the guys with the guns don’t look so stupid right now to be honest.

It's really funny to me how the joke has been blown out of proportion by people that probably couldn't tell the difference between like a Glock and a Hi Point.

Yeh, everything awesome because it’s authentic gets wrecked when it goes mainstream. I blame hipsters.

Yeh, everything awesome because it’s authentic gets wrecked when it goes mainstream. I blame hipsters.
It's just a case of someone writing an article about something without even bothering to attempt to interview people involved in what they are writing an article on.

This is just a clownish position that should really be abandoned before more morons take it up as legitimate.

Lol keep being on the wrong side of history. Also, I suggest you actually read what’s it’s about before being wrong.

The far left is scared.

They want to take your AR-14s with no resistance.

Back