The Brazilian Excuse: JDS edition

Rozwell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Junior dos Santos blames personal problems, kidney issues for UFC 155 loss to Cain Velasquez

Oh you Brazilians!

1350872700230.png

This hasn't been posted already five hundred times you %*(%+$%$(%$(#$ $($($($ $($($

so it was ok when Cain claimed injury as a reason for his poor performance in their first fight, but now if JDS has any mitigating factors, it is just 'excuses'?

nope. no double standard here, lol

so it was ok when Cain claimed injury as a reason for his poor performance in their first fight, but now if JDS has any mitigating factors, it is just 'excuses'?

Link. I haven't heard Cain ever mention the injury.

Enough of this f*cking topic already!

Mad.

Yeah but "creatine levels too high?" Come on now, that doesn't sound a little ridiculous to you? That's a new one, you have to admit.

Cain made an excuse, why can't Junior?

He showed immense heart, grit and toughness riding out that loss for twenty-five minutes. If he wants to state why he wasn't at 100% so be it. He's the one that's in there fighting.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt even Nogueira beat Mir in the stand up in the rematch and had a little bit of bad luck when he lost

If Cain can make excuses, why not JDS.

Both of you post a link to a clip or an article of Cain talking about being injured or stop posting in this thread..

Both of you post a link to a clip or an article of Cain talking about being injured or stop posting in this thread..

This has been done to death in the five hundred other fucking threads.

Cain made an excuse, why can't Junior?

He showed immense heart, grit and toughness riding out that loss for twenty-five minutes. If he wants to state why he wasn't at 100% so be it. He's the one that's in there fighting.

WHen did Cain make an excuse? We as fans made excuses for him like coming off an injury and then him fighting on one leg but I never heard him make those excuses himself.

WHen did Cain make an excuse? We as fans made excuses for him like coming off an injury and then him fighting on one leg but I never heard him make those excuses himself.

He didn't necessarily make an excuse. He just said he was hurting going into the fight and injured, then gave Junior credit for the win. Cain's team and friends made huge excuses for him. Nevertheless, bringing it up doesn't make it an outright excuse. But Cain did bring it up.

I'm very interested in seeing whether the JDS fans are actually able to find an article of Cain making excuses or if they'll abandon the thread. I'm guessing it'll be the latter.

He didn't necessarily make an excuse. He just said he was hurting going into the fight and injured, then gave Junior credit for the win. Cain's team and friends made huge excuses for him. Nevertheless, bringing it up doesn't make it an outright excuse. But Cain did bring it up.

Link.

I don't usually like to post in this kind of thread, but I think the excuse making has to do with the legion of butthurt brazilian casual viewers who have no idea who Cain is and keep accusing JDS of throwing the fight. Because of that every reporter that interviews him keeps asking if he had any problems or something went wrong in his training.

I am not surprised i alway saw through JDS fake humble image

Back