The Brazilian Excuse: JDS edition

Cain should say some excuses right now to piss JDS of. he should say :

'Yeah I won, but I was really injured, my knee was strained and my pinky toe 'was broken. Also i had food poisoning and diarrhea before the fight during the weight cut. The weightcut almost destroyed my liver but i kept going. I was showing only about 25% potential of my real abilities. I couldn't throw enough power into my shots because of the pinky toe, so my punches were only at about 50 % power. If my toe was fine I think i would have knocked him out. Also I can knock out Klitschko.. '

Don't worry, I'm sure something will be "leaked" from his "camp" soon, and somehow all his "fans" will know he is "outraged" about it, but luckily he will have the "grace" and "tact" to admit that he was legally considered dead for the fight and shouldn't have even been able to walk, let alone step in the cage.

now I remembered the worst of Nogueira excuses, and it wasn't even one. After Herman fight he said to everyone with an emotional face he fought with a broken rib, but didn't count his own physiotherapist would deny that saying he didn't, that he only treated an one month old muscular strain at the area and was 100%.

Back