The Bad Guys: A History Of MMA Mugshots

To me Jeremy Stephens almost looks the most scary. Something about his eyes that looks almost like a sociopath or that he would kill you and not think twice about it.
Thiago Silva is also scary as hell!

Those mug shots are rough. Someone shoop Shad face and incredulous Cormier into the mugshots.

War machine aint crazy like Mayhem is crazy. War Machine cant keep himself outta trouble,and cant control his emotions. Mayhem is just completley out of his mind.
yeah WM is more of a sociopath or psychotic. Mayhem has too many things wrong with him to list. Crazy horse is just stupid.

Mayhem Miller is straight up the Goat of this thread LOL!!

Really wish he would seek professional help I actually really liked him.

Cool thread thanks.
And he's fighting Luke Barnatt soon ..............

aleksander-emelianenko-court.jpg

No but your dumb for not looking at the post directly above yours and every other post that says the same
*You're, dumb-dumb!

Just jokes, but seriously I just saw 4 pages on my way to work and didn't bother, I usually would go through posts but I just replied from first page.

I'll look through for Pearson and Samman...

*You're, dumb-dumb!

Just jokes, but seriously I just saw 4 pages on my way to work and didn't bother, I usually would go through posts but I just replied from first page.

I'll look through for Pearson and Samman...

I was jk. Pearson was a DUI though.

that fat nazi eats alot of borscht

I kinda feel bad for Chris Leben because he seems like a really genuine good person who has been constantly battling his inner demons for years and has never really find any inner peace. I hope he does well if he fights again in Bellator.

Why does Brian Bowles only get black and white for his photo?

Back