The Bad Guys: A History Of MMA Mugshots

lol, poor mayhem has a full row... War Machine too, but he's a dick....

edit: lol and krazy...

Well... I can see why they would think that... What was it?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/celebrity/sports/brock-lesnar

Brock Lesnar, the World Wrestling Entertainment champion, was once arrested for illegally possessing steroids, though the felony charge against the 26-year-old athlete was dismissed four months after his January 2001 arrest. Lesnar, pictured in the above mug shot, was popped by Louisville Division of Police detectives after receiving and opening a parcel that cops said contained a 'large amount of steroids.' Lesnar, a 295-pound former college wrestling champ, was in Kentucky training at a WWE facility. Hit with a trafficking in controlled substances charge, Lesnar was exonerated when tests showed that the seized pills were not, in fact, steroids. While a Louisville detective told TSG that the material was some kind of growth hormone, Lesnar's defense attorney, Scott Cox, characterized the confiscated pills as a 'vitamin type of thing.' According to Cox, officers seemed 'very apologetic' when lab results cleared Lesnar. It is unclear how investigators concluded that the parcel sent to Lesnar may have contained illicit substances.

fuck imagine having to share a cell with mayhem miller. Its bad enough to have to go to jail,but goddamn.

I think there are worse options in that list, tbh... I mean, imagine you are sharing a cell with Brock and all of a sudden he gets horny...

Datsik and Aleks prison shots

265728326.jpg

265728153.jpg

USltHMFxyys.jpg

1431500768_aleksandra-emelyanenko-hotyat-p.jpg

81789f.jpg

wdTbaib.jpg

I think there are worse options in that list, tbh... I mean, imagine you are sharing a cell with Brock and all of a sudden he gets horny...

yeah yeah but mayhem just wouldnt shut the fuck up. Thats almost worse.

I wouldn't mess with Thiago In Jail...

Some Krazy Horse mugshots missing from the collection there.

These aren't all mugshots. That's some BS - tarnishing some good names like condit.

Also, Mayhem looks like a freakin goon. Straight out of a batman video game; he's one of the jokers henchmen.

What did Condit do?
Allegedly running from suspect #33.

It's his driver's license pic. Enjoyable, but some are fake. Josh Neer looks like he's about to act in an action-packed B-movie.

Damn, Hermes looking pretty rough in this one. And it's crazy how you can tell he's juiced to the gills just by his neck...

hermes-barros-francajpg-451e75e2607286ac.jpg

Back