The Bad Guys: A History Of MMA Mugshots

Datsik and Aleks prison shots

265728326.jpg

265728153.jpg

USltHMFxyys.jpg

1431500768_aleksandra-emelyanenko-hotyat-p.jpg

81789f.jpg

wdTbaib.jpg
God Aleks is disturbing. He looks like the fucking Penguin in some nightmare version of Batman

lol. wow. Had no idea Luks Cummo got into trouble. Might google.

Tim credeur and Ross pPearson no way does anyone know what they did ? Ps why iis Marky Mark in here i thought he was only a fighter in movies

What did Condit, Ross and Brock do?
Condit nothing I think. Brock drived a car full of HGH, cops stopped him. In a court there was no evidence it was really HGH because it is destroyed in couple of days at room temperatures...

when my dubs come off ill make sure to update the OP with mayhem's latest mugshot.
And please keep an eye on the BJ Penn situation for me because I think a new mugshot of BJ is likely on the way.

when my dubs come off ill make sure to update the OP with mayhem's latest mugshot.
And please keep an eye on the BJ Penn situation for me because I think a new mugshot of BJ is likely on the way.

How did you get dubs? You're my favorite poster!!!

I am SHOCKED guys named Krazy Horse, Mayhem, and War Machine have more than 2 mugshots

Is that Arianny? What did she do?

And lol @ that second Diaz mugshot,looks like a wedding pic
she got in a fight with her boyfriend:

I don't know what kind of man press charges against a small female for hitting him without a weapon but her boyfriend did :D

Back