The 3 best BJJ fighters of all time are now...

Renato Laranja is the best bjj guy period HESPECT. Heturn of the death knuckle bitches!!!

It will be very interesting to see Gracie, and Jacare unleashed in the division.

Maia is already making noise at WW. It's a good time to be a BJJ fan.

It sure is. I remember that Big Nog was the best Jits practitioner for MMA for a long time, but then time took its toll. But now we got some monsters again.

I love how everyone is splitting hairs over Maia not being top 3 best of all time. Maybe you can name a few guys better than him, but whatever that doesn't change what the TS was saying. And also, do any of those guys fight and are any going to the UFC? OK then, grow up.

The prospect of these three guys in the UFC does excite me.

3 greatest BJJ fighters
Nog
B.J Penn
Rickson Gracie
.. Not in that order but thats my pick
Rickson
Nog
Penn

Current list:

Toquino
Big Nog
Jacare

All time:

Hickson
Royce
Big Nog

Honorable mention: Dustin Hazelett

I have Maia first then Werdum then Vinny M. Werdum over Vinny since werdum did beat Vinny in a bjj match.

Are you talking about Werdum vs Vinny during the ADCC? Because Vinny won that fight and went on to win gold in his division.

I cant believe no one mentioned Wallid Ismail as an all time great, the dude is a beast and choked Royce Gracie unconcious.

First ever American Born BJJ Black Belt World Champion and one of only 2 two different weight class UFC world champion. BJ Penn.... Who also fought in 4 different weight classes. Most everybody mentioned here haven't been close to a UFC strap and probably never will.

I see Braulip Estima making noise too in the future. I see him in the top 5 in the jitz world. He has a lot of potential in my opinion.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back