The 2022 Heavies' Awards - Poster of the Year (FrankieNYC Award) Semifinals - TOP 10 REVEALED!

VOTE five (5) Posters to move on to the Finals

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
TOP 10 REVEAL - CLICK HERE: https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/170088790/

M5OaFW9.gif

THE SEMIFINALS

Welcome back, sherbros! We've tallied your nominations and the official list of nominees are in!

But before we get going, I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Wishing you and your loved ones good health, wealth, and prosperity in 2023!

gnqHNvd.gif

As your host, I'd like to thank everyone who took their time to post their picks on our official nomination thread. Big ups to everyone who got nominated. To those who did not, don't be bummed out. 2023 is yours for the taking!

Though not everyone will be making the cut, consider it a feather in your cap in being recognized and given praise by your fellow sherbros for your quality posting, presence, and contributions this past year.

You all stood out and made the Heavies' a fun forum.
From your intelligent discussions and extensive fight breakdowns, to the silly back and forth banters in the PBPs every week. And of course, the loads of laughs brought to you by the Shoop crew. Thank you for making Sherdog forums the undisputed P4P #1 online Mixed Martial Arts community.

And with that being said, I am honored to present this year's official nominees for
The FrankieNYC Award - 2022 Heavies' Poster of The Year
ZIa3ZPK.png

vVVhg4G.png

This prestigious award goes to the poster who represents the best aspects of the Heavies: substantial contribution, insightful posts, solid judgment, loyalty, wit, humor, intellect, helpfulness, and having a positive presence and demeanor in the forums the whole year, and you sherbros get to decide who wins it!

Whoever wins this award will be immortalized in the Sherdog history books forever. So take time to reflect, recall, and look back over the past 12 months on who you think has been the most deserving, the ones who's made a difference, and made the Heavies' forum special for the entire year 2022...

fs87ns4.gif

-
-
-

Before we proceed, just a quick reminder on how the nominees were selected:
A word from the Sherdog Admins/Staff

- The nominees have to have been around for at least the majority of this year (minimum of 9 months) and have spent mainly of their time in The Heavies' more than any sub forum.

- Posters that have received infractions that accumulate to 6 pts (Double Yellows) in 2022 will NOT be eligible for the contest. Single yellow, we can manage, but 6 pts of total infractions knocks them out of the running. It goes without saying that banned posters will not be eligible either.

- Mods, Admins, and Sherdog.com staff are NOT included in the contest

And now without further ado, here are the TOP 20 Semi Finalists for this year's
FrankieNYC Award - 2022 Sherdog Poster of the Year!
dBXYwb7.gif

@Arqueto
@BFoe
@BoxerMaurits
@Clementine
@Dude Incredible
@fortheo
@Hellowhosthat
@HHJ
@HI SCOTT NEWMAN
@HuskySamoan
@IngaVovchanchyn
@KazDibiase
@Kryptt
@Question
@Safton
@SenorFranko
@Siver!
@Sixstring
@StonedLemur
@VOTE for Dreyga2000

HyqysUa.gif

Congrats to the official top 20 nominees of
The FrankieNYC Award - Poster of the Year 2022!

VOTING PROCESS:

- You have 5 VOTES

- You can change your votes
- The top 10 posters with most votes
will move on to the Final round
- The voting poll closes in 3 days

Good luck to our nominees!
This has been your host, giovanni_ss

All the best and much love.

Credits + Ending Song:
- Big thanks to @Arqueto for the FrankieNYC gif on the top of the OP
- Shoutouts to @BC on his past POTY threads for the inspiration and ideas
- And to my fellow UFC/MMA mods for all the help and support

Title: Welcome
Artist: Fort Minor
Date Released: 2015

NEEOZma.gif

Voted for my brothers

@Question @HuskySamoan who always provide good insights and analysis. Also always very respectful in every interactions.

@Dude Incredible @HI SCOTT NEWMAN for their friendliness and wholesomeness, and GOATED AVs.

@Arqueto works hard always providing good AVs and shoop threads. Every single one of shoop crew deserve the win imo. They are all very underrated posters.

@StonedLemur
For bro vibes

@fortheo
Because i find myself always agreeing with this poster

@BoxerMaurits
For fun threads and super friendly, plus great knowledge on the kickboxing scene

@Hellowhosthat
For educating us fools on what's going on in the regional MMA scene

@Question
For almost always agreeing with him but when i don't, i get a damn good reason for why i should have. And for always bringing healthy discussions in here.

Difficult to pin it down to 5 posters but it is what it is. Also can't believe @VOTE for Dreyga2000 made it this far. He's def the underdog in this race. Will vote for you if you make it to the next round just out of the cinderella principle.

Good luck to you all boys and thanks for a fun 2022.

Last edited:
I just want to say THANK YOU for all my Sherbros who helped me get this far

Your trust and bravery is truly astounding

Were are only half way there but I promise you WHEN I'm elected your poster of the year

I will keep my campaign promises. I will bring change to Sherdog. I will will make SHERDOG GREAT AGAIN

A vote for me is vote for change. God Bless

PLEASE VOTE FOR DREYGA2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Didn't know that voting for yourself was an option sir but now that it's confirmed, go ahead and do it. Fuck it lol

FdQ8.gif

Never happen sir, if I did that I would have to take 2 showers to wash off the scum that I would feel like...just dirty lol.

Last edited:
I pretty much voted for everyone with an animal av especially cats. I gave a vote to fortheo even though he isn't a cat person because he was super nice this morning.

Fudge... I need to change it again. I just realized Lemur has an animal AV.

Cool to see that 6 of my nominees made the cut! 5 of you got my vote.
To all the other posters: You’re also great contributors to the boards! May the best man (or woman @Clementine ;)) win and a happy new year to everyone! I hope you’all stay healthy and get to achieve all your goals for the year that is 2023.

@giovanni_ss special mention to you bro! (also to the other mods that helped ofcourse) You’ve put in a shitload of work the put this all together, I can only appreciate that! And for all the other things you did in 2022. I wish you a happy and healthy new year

Cool to see that 6 of my nominees made the cut! 5 of you got my vote.
To all the other posters: You’re also great contributors to the boards! May the best man (or woman @Clementine ;)) win and a happy new year to everyone! I hope you’all stay healthy and get to achieve all your goals for the year that is 2023.

@giovanni_ss special mention to you bro! (also to the other mods that helped ofcourse) You’ve put in a shitload of work the put this all together, I can only appreciate that! And for all the other things you did in 2022. I wish you a happy and healthy new year

Much love and Happy New Year big little brother lol.
May the new year bring many more laughs.

Back