Elections Texas Republicans Attempting to Throw Out 100,000 Predominantly Democrat Ballots

Did they ask the state if it was legal?

Yes, this was planned months in advance. The republicans waited until the very last minute to challenge it to throw out the votes and force people to vote twice.

Lol at you Trumps throwing around traitorous while pushing a candidate in the pocket of the CCP.

Do not get bent because the other side decided to get in the mud with you punks
{<jordan}

Again, nothing was or has been done to disenfranchise Republican areas. Just say you don't want democrats votes counted and call it good.

Agree to disagree. I guess this is what the courts are for.

It says in the article 9 of the 10 sites were placed in areas to help the Democrats. They doesn't seem very fair to me

Yeah, 9 out of 10 sites are democratic sites in the city of Houston. Houston like almost every major city is liberal. This was put together by the mayor of Houston. The republican suburbs could go do as they wish and decided to not do the same.

Maybe I have this wrong but I think you decided to do a schtick of a liberal poster or something and forgot about it. I might have that wrong but that was the vibe I got from the Hunter Biden thread. I get it can be frustrating to engage with opposing viewpoints, especially if you think they are being unfair or disingenuous, but going that route doesn’t really solve it either and just makes everything worse.
The same case is true for this. We can’t justify something just with a “but they did it first”. That’s a downward spiral of tit for tat.

No. That's playing by the same rules.

Sometimes taking the high road ends with a boot on your face.

The outrage here is laughable

Yeah, 9 out of 10 sites are democratic sites in the city of Houston. Houston like almost every major city is liberal. This was put together by the mayor of Houston. The republican suburbs could go do as they wish and decided to not do the same.

Are you telling me the Mayor put forth the effort to make voting during a pandemic easier for the people living in his city?

That's not fair!

source.gif

Again, nothing was or has been done to disenfranchise Republican areas. Just say you don't want democrats votes counted and call it good.

because the "Republican areas" didn't set up (illegal?) drive-through voting.

Where are the Dems throwing out hundreds of thousands of Republican votes?

Please someone answer this simple question.

Last edited:
Do you ever bother to read the information you never seem to care about?

"Harris County raised the idea of drive-thru voting in June, and Texas Secretary of State Ruth Hughs promptly approved it. The county tested it in July and approved it in August. Yet Republicans did not contest drive-thru voting in court until Oct. 15, two days after the start of early voting. On that day, the Harris County Republican Party, joined by several GOP operatives, asked the Texas Supreme Court to halt drive-thru voting. The court, which is entirely Republican, refused, over a single dissent. Republicans then went back to the Texas Supreme Court, asking it to toss out every ballot cast via drive-thru voting. The court is currently considering that request, though it seems unlikely to side with the plaintiffs given its previous decision."

This is straight up electoral subversion, you fuckwit.
Did you read the complaint or do you just like to rage because it is easier?

I already stated that I’m conflicted - in one way it seems unconstitutional and fundamentally dangerous but on the other hand the late filing is sooo dodgy. You gotta chill a bit - the courts are there for a reason.

I already stated that I’m conflicted - in one way it seems unconstitutional and fundamentally dangerous but on the other hand the late filing is sooo dodgy. You gotta chill a bit - the courts are there for a reason.

There aren't two ways to this. The party is attempting to purge at least 100,000 votes in a district largely populated by people who won't vote for them in a battleground state. The voting method was legally adopted, and they are attempting to subvert the electoral process for at least 100,000 Texans, who are American citizens.

The fact that you are conflicted here is fuuucked up.

This sounds pretty dirty to me.

20201031-164123.jpg

Such basic concepts going so far above your flattened head.

You can't be this dense, man.

You know Republican voters can put their votes into those curbside boxes as well?

Jesus Christ! They gerrymander all the blacks and minorities into districts, then purge the votes in these heavily democratic swaying districts. And still, you're confused AND indignant!!

Such basic concepts going so far above your flattened head.

You can't be this dense, man.

You know Republican voters can put their votes into those curbside boxes as well?

Jesus Christ!
This will throw out Republican votes as well...just way more Democrat ones.

There is nothing unconstitutional about it. The courts ok'd it and republicans only challenged it when it democrats were turning up all over in record numbers. I voted in Harris country drive thru and they used the same voting machines that they had in the booths and did the same exact ID'd checking.

Leftist politicians did not pass one bill on any level when they posed as dictators closed their states down. Now they're crying about legality. Hilarious

Back