Elections Texas Republicans Attempting to Throw Out 100,000 Predominantly Democrat Ballots

Blatantly defending voter disenfranchisement? You're un-American trash.

Why should 1 side live by different rules.

Your party and their media allies created this, so just fuck off with your outrage

Come on. This is blatantly wrong. Had they appealed for his early before any voting began, I’d be more on the fence about it if it violates some type of statute but you can’t just have this game of elections being who has the best lawyers to target the most concentrated areas of the opposing party. That isn’t an election any longer when results come to that.

Come on, this is the new game. The pussy GOP just decided to finally start playing it

Why should 1 side live by different rules.

Your party and their media allies created this, so just fuck off with your outrage

We didn't create treasonous cowards like the Republicans filing this suit. We just scared them into showing their true colors.

Yeah. Lawsuits looking to disenfranchise voters. Investigate them arbitrarily to determine motive, seize their devices and determine if voter disenfranchisement was their reasoning. The mechanism used is irrelevant...

Simple actually.

I’m pretty sure that’s insane.

Don't act like this is only a Republican problem. The left is doing it too.

I condemn all election interfering and voter fraud. I want a 100% fair election and hate hearing about shit like this.
What’s the word on the streets of Cumtown? ProTrump or Biden?

We didn't create treasonous cowards like the Republicans filing this suit. We just scared them into showing their true colors.

No, you are just running a man who pimped out his meth head, child incest son to the Communist Chinese.

You guys are such hypocrites

Sounds like the Dems basically gerrymandering the voting sites is the issue being raised.

Where are Democrat’s throwing away hundreds of thousands of republican votes. Please show where that’s happening

Voter suppression is a strictly right wing thing.

*whoooooooooooooooooooooooooosh*

dems harvest votes

ballot harvesting is basically a lefty thing.

We can agree to disagree.

You think the ballots should be tossed?

haven’t read enough about the arguments each way in this particular case to say definitively. If/when the courts make a decision I’ll read into it a bit more maybe.

Come on, this is the new game. The pussy GOP just decided to finally start playing it

Maybe I have this wrong but I think you decided to do a schtick of a liberal poster or something and forgot about it. I might have that wrong but that was the vibe I got from the Hunter Biden thread. I get it can be frustrating to engage with opposing viewpoints, especially if you think they are being unfair or disingenuous, but going that route doesn’t really solve it either and just makes everything worse.
The same case is true for this. We can’t justify something just with a “but they did it first”. That’s a downward spiral of tit for tat.

Back