Elections Texas Republicans Attempting to Throw Out 100,000 Predominantly Democrat Ballots

heloder

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Looks like the traitorous GOP has begun attempting to disenfranchise Democrat voters. Harris County is the largest county in Texas, which went 54.2% Clinton / 41.8% Trump in the 2016 Election.

Expect this to go through on Monday.

Defend this shit.

It's pretty self-explanatory. The Harris County Clerk set up curbside voting. This has been in the works for months and everybody knew about it. The county informed citizens that this was a legal method of voting. 100,000~ people voted using said method, and three days before the election these shit gibbons decide to take the Clerk to court claiming that it's illegal, so as to get the ballots thrown out at the last second.

And how is this surprising? If they can pull it off and win this way then we get what we deserve. Political action doesn't involve sitting on your ass for 3.9 years and then rolling out of bed to check some boxes. These decisions are made at the local government level, and hardly anyone participates in that. If more conservatives participated (which they do), then they win. What is the opposition going to do? The history speaks for itself: nothing.

With these type of cases, how fast are they required to make a verdict? You’d assume it’s going to get appealed no matter what and make a trip to higher courts and we’ve got three days before Election Day.

Something here that should be comforting
The court rejected two similar GOP efforts last week aimed at shutting down drive-thru voting, but this new effort asks that memory cards be pulled from voting machines and have all ballots voided.

Last edited:
And how is this surprising? If they can pull it off and win this way then we get what we deserve. Political action doesn't involve sitting on your ass for 3.9 years and then rolling out of bed to check some boxes. These decisions are made at the local government level, and hardly anyone participates in that. If more conservatives participated (which they do), then they win. What is the opposition going to do? The history speaks for itself: nothing.

Excuse me but what the fuck are you talking about? Because it sounds an awful lot like you defending voter disenfranchisement.

Excuse me but what the fuck are you talking about? Because it sounds an awful lot like you defending voter disenfranchisement.

Calling it like it is isn't defending anything. You want to live in your fantasy world where being angry on the internet accomplishes something, get used to perpetual disappointment. The people that win are the ones that take action. They may or may not have a valid argument to toss the ballots legally. If they are able to, it means the opposition party sucks at their job, and those party supporters are to blame. This is a vicious competition, and the Democratic voters are not as ruthless as their opposition. They can philosophize all they want in classes or on the internet, but if they aren't getting their hands dirty in the trenches they are going to be experiencing this over and over.

How much of this shit should people be expected to tolerate before they respond violently? If you deny them political recourse then what’s left after that?
Don't act like this is only a Republican problem. The left is doing it too.

I condemn all election interfering and voter fraud. I want a 100% fair election and hate hearing about shit like this.

Don't act like this is only a Republican problem. The left is doing it too.

I condemn all election interfering and voter fraud. I want a 100% fair election and hate hearing about shit like this.

Never going to happen. You have people that are willing to win at any costs. Those are the people that get into the positions of power. While their competition says "I'm not going to do that, that's wrong", they do it and that's why they win.

It's all in here.

How-Trump-Stole-2020_Palast-239x300.png

Looks like the traitorous GOP has begun attempting to disenfranchise Democrat voters. Harris County is the largest county in Texas, which went 54.2% Clinton / 41.8% Trump in the 2016 Election.

Expect this to go through on Monday.

Defend this shit.

This is war at this point.

You guys have to live by your no rules bullshit

Back