Elections Texas Republicans Attempting to Throw Out 100,000 Predominantly Democrat Ballots

Just because the County says so doesn’t make it so. Did you read the lawsuit? Fundamental principles of confidentiality in voting are lost for one. I’m not sure who I ultimately agree with but the complaint definitely has some legitimacy to it

Do you ever bother to read the information you never seem to care about?

"Harris County raised the idea of drive-thru voting in June, and Texas Secretary of State Ruth Hughs promptly approved it. The county tested it in July and approved it in August. Yet Republicans did not contest drive-thru voting in court until Oct. 15, two days after the start of early voting. On that day, the Harris County Republican Party, joined by several GOP operatives, asked the Texas Supreme Court to halt drive-thru voting. The court, which is entirely Republican, refused, over a single dissent. Republicans then went back to the Texas Supreme Court, asking it to toss out every ballot cast via drive-thru voting. The court is currently considering that request, though it seems unlikely to side with the plaintiffs given its previous decision."

This is straight up electoral subversion, you fuckwit.

Why should 1 side live by different rules.

Your party and their media allies created this, so just fuck off with your outrage
Were republicans barred from voting in this manner?

no, they were not.

one rule that both parties were able to participate in equally.

so fuck off with your traitorous mental retardation.

Last edited:
Maybe I have this wrong but I think you decided to do a schtick of a liberal poster or something and forgot about it. I might have that wrong but that was the vibe I got from the Hunter Biden thread. I get it can be frustrating to engage with opposing viewpoints, especially if you think they are being unfair or disingenuous, but going that route doesn’t really solve it either and just makes everything worse.
The same case is true for this. We can’t justify something just with a “but they did it first”. That’s a downward spiral of tit for tat.

Weird. There's like four open troll liberal accounts and I've never seen you lecture any of them on it...

Yes. I think the votes of these citizens should be counted.

If the 9/10 of the polling stations had been in republican areas and Dems were trying to get them thrown out, you'd cry foul there too?

You think the votes should be tossed?
<Fedor23>

i didn't look into it at all.

if it's in violation of state law, probably.

i think it's completely absurd that the dems bitched for 4 years about election interference, only to vehemently insist upon the least secure election in modern history.

Republicans committing actual voter fraud while screeching about imaginary mail-in ballot fraud.

Vote these scumbags out and make sure this traitor trash never holds power in america again
There is plenty of it being committed by the other side

Lets' see... A complete hoax and BS story with no facts or sources. Twitter allows it.

Meanwhile a hard drive procured legally with photos and evidence. Not allowed!

Where are the treason charges against Jack Dorsey?

It is not a hoax you dumbass. The petition was filed to block all the early drive thru voting by Harris county. Why you such a fucking dumbass that you can't do a search to look it up?

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/7277422-Hotze-Toth-TSC-Petition.html

If the 9/10 of the polling stations had been in republican areas and Dems were trying to get them thrown out, you'd cry foul there too?
Lol. No I would not care at all because I do not think it's relevant whether you are sitting in a car while you vote with regards to the validity of the vote. Nobody went and tried to prevent Republicans from voting like this.

This sounds pretty dirty to me.

20201031-164123.jpg

Weird. There's like four open troll liberal accounts and I've never seen you lecture any of them on it...

I don’t reply to people I think are trolls. From past readings with @SBJJ I think he’s pretty genuine with his opinions and thus, I engage him. This thing he just started is recent and I would like it if he went back to just speaking his mind. Many posters get too cyclical or sarcastic on here that you can’t engage them on anything here. He wasn’t one of those people.

We’re republicans barred from voting in this manner?

no, they were not.

one rule that both parties were able to participate in equally.

so fuck off with your traitorous mental retardation.

Lol at you chumps throwing around traitorous while pushing a candidate in the pocket of the CCP.

Do not get bent because the other side decided to get in the mud with you punks

I don’t reply to people I think are trolls. From past readings with @SBJJ I think he’s pretty genuine with his opinions and thus, I engage him. This thing he just started is recent and I would like it if he went back to just speaking his mind. Many posters get too cyclical or sarcastic on here that you can’t engage them on anything here. He wasn’t one of those people.

Fair enough.

I 100% believe the GOP should play by the same rules as the other side

Back