Elections Texas Republicans Attempting to Throw Out 100,000 Predominantly Democrat Ballots

Calling it like it is isn't defending anything. You want to live in your fantasy world where being angry on the internet accomplishes something, get used to perpetual disappointment. The people that win are the ones that take action. They may or may not have a valid argument to toss the ballots legally. If they are able to, it means the opposition party sucks at their job, and those party supporters are to blame. This is a vicious competition, and the Democratic voters are not as ruthless as their opposition. They can philosophize all they want in classes or on the internet, but if they aren't getting their hands dirty in the trenches they are going to be experiencing this over and over.
This Is pretty damn unamerican, take your commie ass back to China with that.
You just advocated voter disenfranchisement for the sake of “ruthless politics “. You communist are weird as shit.

Completely unsubstantiated polls mean jack shit

Ah, so polling bodies undertaking polls using their methodologies with raw data and work polling and sampling (I'm sure you didn't even open up a single link I provided) is equaled by the assessment of you, a guy on sherdog who is one of the people who still doesn't understand the idea of masks, a concept understood by Japanese schoolchildren in the 1990s.

That's dumb as shit, XL-kun.............

This is fake news. Big tech assured me (via an annotation to one of Trumps posts) that there isn't any election fraud.

The GOP continues to attempt to undermine the election

No, wtf do you mean by "total war"?
32b0264b83e088414221f9c652986ca7.gif

This Is pretty damn unamerican, take your commie ass back to China with that.
You just advocated voter disenfranchisement for the sake of “ruthless politics “. You communist are weird as shit.

It's now American to simply disregard hundreds of fellow American's votes being thrown away, be they Democratic, Republican or third party because "it's a ruthless competition".

These people are the most anti-American pieces of shit I've ever seen. Precisely the type of people the quote attributed to Sinclair Lewis spoke of, and precisely the people he wrote about in It Can't Happen Here.

"But he saw too that in America the struggle was befogged by the fact that the worst Fascists were they who disowned the word 'Fascism' and preached enslavement to Capitalism under the style of Constitutional and Traditional Native American Liberty."

What are they pulling, exactly?

You guys are such pussies, can't even speak against basic subversion of an American election by the party you support, settling for whataboutism based in fiction.

I await your list of Democratic officials attempting to purge 100,000 votes or more because they're in GOP heavy districts that were gerrymandered by the GOP to be as such.

Really? You don't think the Democrats aren't suppressing votes, throwing out votes and registering dead people to vote. If anything, the Democrats are probably more clever when it comes to cheating. These are people who have no problem with killing unborn children.

Yooo, incel confirmed. Cmon, Not the joker gif man!
Your brains aren't able to process authentic information and your sense of danger has been turned off so to speak.

It's how you're going to lose all your rights and freedom.

It's now American to simply disregard hundreds of fellow American's votes being thrown away, be they Democratic, Republican or third party because "it's a ruthless competition".

These people are the most anti-American pieces of shit I've ever seen. Precisely the type of people the quote attributed to Sinclair Lewis spoke of, and precisely the people he wrote about in It Can't Happen Here.

"But he saw too that in America the struggle was befogged by the fact that the worst Fascists were they who disowned the word 'Fascism' and preached enslavement to Capitalism under the style of Constitutional and Traditional Native American Liberty."
I like this one better for these commies.
When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”

― James Waterman Wise

Really? You don't think the Democrats aren't suppressing votes, throwing out votes and registering dead people to vote. If anything, the Democrats are probably more clever when it comes to cheating. These are people who have no problem with killing unborn children.

Trumper justifying his party actions with fiction. Why not just be honest with everyone and just say you don't care if your party needs to lie, cheat, and steal to try to win an election?

If we condemn a party for doing something then allow it by the opposing one, we just get a worse political climate where everyone agrees something isn’t good but they don’t stop it because it’s only the time the opposing party does it. We should try to encourage at least one if not both of the parties to act better.

I tend to believe the appeal is going to be struck down so the outrage may be moot. Not taking the high road in situations like this can end with us not having credible elections if it just becomes a game of invalidating votes. If there’s a case where I see Dems do it, I’ll condemn that too. The principle has to be the underlining reason we agree or oppose something, not what team did it. Nothing improves under that premise.

Bottom line. The GOP has the right to file lawsuits just as much as the other side.

It's the way our system works

Really? You don't think the Democrats aren't suppressing votes, throwing out votes and registering dead people to vote. If anything, the Democrats are probably more clever when it comes to cheating. .

please provide some evidence

Back