Elections Texas Republicans Attempting to Throw Out 100,000 Predominantly Democrat Ballots

ASERXF7A4M34REPLRFRZS2QM2Q.gif

Oh man, he really is an idiot at times

But does not change the fact the GOP has the right to file lawsuits just as much as the other side.

Yes, they can shutdown any business for health concerns. So you are agreeing to that? I don't see what the problem is other than you don't like it

MI courts disagree

I like this one better for these commies.
When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”

― James Waterman Wise

Yeah, I don't know who actually said it. It's one of those "Was it Socrates of Locke?" quotes.

Have you ever read It Can't Happen Here? It's insanely creepy. I read it when I was maybe 19 and thinking the idea of fascists taking power, even after the Bush admin, was impossible.

And yet here we have Trump and people like Stephen Miller running his domestic policy with people like Jared Kushner playing overall roles in the administration (roles surely set to DRASTICALLY increase if Trump wins again).

Trumper justifying his party actions with fiction. Why not just be honest with everyone and just say you don't care if your party needs to lie, cheat, and steal to try to win an election?

I'd prefer it if the election and everyone involved were completely honest, but we all know a democrat doesn't have an honest bone in his or her body. Democrats are the party that fights for women's "right" to kill unborn children. If they have no problem with killing unborn children, then God only knows what evil dishonesty they are capable of.

Ah, so polling bodies undertaking polls using their methodologies with raw data and work polling and sampling (I'm sure you didn't even open up a single link I provided) is equaled by the assessment of you, a guy on sherdog who is one of the people who still doesn't understand the idea of masks, a concept understood by Japanese schoolchildren in the 1990s.

That's dumb as shit, XL-kun.............
You're operating under the assumption that the polls are being reported accurately and that they're not being used as government propaganda.

Really? You don't think the Democrats aren't suppressing votes, throwing out votes and registering dead people to vote. If anything, the Democrats are probably more clever when it comes to cheating. These are people who have no problem with killing unborn children.

Bro, there are databases detailing actual cases. Democratic election rigging has never been a serious problem here in the modern era, since records have been kept. You're harping on a fantasy.

I asked you to prove your bald-faced assertion in light of actual corrupt action by one party. So, where are your examples of anything like this on a party level from the democrats like that of what we're seeing from the GOP, reliably so?

Show it or shove it up your dickhole and shut up about it.

I also gotta LOL at "Election rigging, what about fetuses?!!?"

I'd prefer it if the election and everyone involved were completely honest, but we all know a democrat doesn't have an honest bone in his or her body. Democrats are the party that fights for women's "right" to kill unborn children. If they have no problem with killing unborn children, then God only knows what evil dishonesty they are capable of.

So, why don't you just say that you don't care if your party has to cheat, lie, and steal so that it can pass legislation you approve? It is obvious by your response that your problem has nothing to do with your claim that democrats are invalidating votes but you are just against abortion. Why not just say you are ok with your party cheating, lying , and stealing?

Bottom line. The GOP has the right to file lawsuits just as much as the other side.

It's the way our system works

Of course. I think what we are talking about though is should they be filing this one specifically (which would void over 100k votes). I’d say no in this situation.

Republicans are manipulating the rules in bad faith, just as the left has done. Turnabout is fair play

Looks like the traitorous GOP has begun attempting to disenfranchise Democrat voters. Harris County is the largest county in Texas, which went 54.2% Clinton / 41.8% Trump in the 2016 Election.

Expect this to go through on Monday.

Defend this shit.

Hang on, wtf is "curbside voting"?

Back