Teh Chris removed from the rankings!

He's going down to MW again he has said.

I'd like to see him against anyone from top8 and down. Weidman would be a nice test for Edmund. Or a rematch with Uriah Hall perhaps.
They are all booked.

Hall is fighting Jacaré.
Edmen is fighting Brunson.
Weidman is fighting Hermansson.

Hey you all, thanks for your best regards towards me. Congrats to all involved, I'm moved. A bunch of fakes and stupid people doing this is practically a compliment for me.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

GO PAYROLL!!
CRY
IS
FREE.
tenor.gif

And, even Romero losing the fight, a wrestler who almost never used any wrestling all this time, and old as fuck, I can't root against him. I'm looking forward to watch the nobody Grace Jones Genderbender KTFOed stiff.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAARR ROMERO!!
<45><45><45>
Your attempt at projection is as pathetic as you are.

A nobody then, a nobody now. NO NEWS. He has no business in LHW, worst move ever. But I think he got very well compensated financially for opening the way for Adesanya to shine, so...

Some facts: I think UFC paid him and Rockhold to go up and don't bring problems to Adesanya. Rockhold maybe not, but Weidman would crush him easily, EVEN TODAY.

Romero is a condecorated wrestler who doesn't use wrestling, and is old, I mean, the perfect name to be a ladder for Adesanya - OHHH HE WON AGAINST A WRESTLER!! Said no one ever. Weidman would toy Adesanya easily and UFC knew it. Would love to watch Weidman toying Adesanya - even me hating Weidman... Two nobodies fighting each other, but Weidman is better than him by a fucking abyss. We can't even start comparing.

Adesanya won't last long, will be remembered as a goof entrance dancer and delusions about Jones and Miocic (LOL). This Grace Jones thing must stop, one of the most overrated fighters of all time.
Rockhold and Weidman both had KO losses in the same year Adesanya made his debut. They moved up immediately after both of those while Adesanya was building a 5 fight win streak. Weidman had already been on a skid before anyone even knew who Isreal was and Rockhold was barely fighting. I really really doubt they were told to move aside when they each only had one win since 2015. Not everything is a conspiracy, sherbro.

A nobody then, a nobody now. NO NEWS. He has no business in LHW, worst move ever. But I think he got very well compensated financially for opening the way for Adesanya to shine, so...

Some facts: I think UFC paid him and Rockhold to go up and don't bring problems to Adesanya. Rockhold maybe not, but Weidman would crush him easily, EVEN TODAY.

Romero is a condecorated wrestler who doesn't use wrestling, and is old, I mean, the perfect name to be a ladder for Adesanya - OHHH HE WON AGAINST A WRESTLER!! Said no one ever. Weidman would toy Adesanya easily and UFC knew it. Would love to watch Weidman toying Adesanya - even me hating Weidman... Two nobodies fighting each other, but Weidman is better than him by a fucking abyss. We can't even start comparing.

Adesanya won't last long, will be remembered as a goof entrance dancer and delusions about Jones and Miocic (LOL). This Grace Jones thing must stop, one of the most overrated fighters of all time.
You've been eating paint chips? Drinking or smoking heavily?

Weidman was a 5 minute man. He would win the first round and get finished by Adesanya by R3 at the latest.
And then everyone could claim he looked good and was winning until he lost. Very tired, very worn out argument.

Prime Rockhold was legit. Prime Rockhold would probably beat Adesanya. Could probably beat Prime Silva as well.
But the timing was off. Rockhold’s best days were spent before he even became champion.
Current and Recent Rockhold has become like Gray Maynard. Adesanya KO’s him in the first round, easily.

Hey you all, thanks for your best regards towards me. Congrats to all involved, I'm moved. A bunch of fakes and stupid people doing this is practically a compliment for me.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

GO PAYROLL!!
CRY
IS
FREE.
tenor.gif

And, even Romero losing the fight, a wrestler who almost never used any wrestling all this time, and old as fuck, I can't root against him. I'm looking forward to watch the nobody Grace Jones Genderbender KTFOed stiff.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAARR ROMERO!!
<JerryWWF>

Yeah maybe not but he was still in there forever even when he was in his losing streak.
He would still be ranked he was removed for fighting at LHW, same thing happened to Rockhold. Then they were destroyed at LHW so they didn't get ranked in either class.

Now that he's fighting joker, watch the coming weeks the chris will suddenly get a MW rank soon.

I'm just glad it's not Till they're feeding him to.

{<jordan}

How long did Conor hold his spot?

<BC1>

He would still be ranked he was removed for fighting at LHW, same thing happened to Rockhold. Then they were destroyed at LHW so they didn't get ranked in either class.

Now that he's fighting joker, watch the coming weeks the chris will suddenly get a MW rank soon.

I'm just glad it's not Till they're feeding him to.

people care about conor.

It took a chris fanboy like you 5 months to realize it happened before crying about it
<BC1>

" come to jesus moment " > weidman ego.

I mean this respectfully as Chris belongs at middle and its finally time to rely on a heavy wrestling/ grappling game. Hes another stoppage loss from being broken like Luke.

In fact- it may even be time for him to walk away. Anderson, alone , put him in a different financial zip code. He can now make his money with the fat man.

5 KO losses in 6 fights will do that to you. One of the most overrated fighters of all time who made his career out of beating past their prime Brazilians
Yikes!

He must have some kind of brain trauma.

5 KO losses in 6 fights will do that to you. One of the most overrated fighters of all time who made his career out of beating past their prime Brazilians
This. His best performance was against Machida.

After seeing ANderson crumble from a low kick, I no longer want to see the trilogy. ANderson should fight top 20 guys.

Very unfortunate that Chris’ career has turned out this way. Deserves a more dignified ending to a solid career.

The real question is how Anderson is ranked.

he has not legitimately won a fight in like 8 years.

Back