Teh Chris removed from the rankings!

He'd have been better off losing a little of that chub and trying his hand at Welterweight.

He's going to get molested at LHW.

Good way to get him to fight down. Should be fighting guys like Heinisch to dip his toes back in. Shit Anderson trilogy makes sense too, make it a fight night headliner.

I'm pretty sure Weidman vs Jack has been verbally agreed to. That's why i said Jack needs a new manager.

Yeah maybe not but he was still in there forever even when he was in his losing streak.

Let me help you out.

That's because 1) he's a former champ who beat the MW GOAT 2) he only fought elite competition 3) in most of the fights he was doing well and it was competitive until he got finished. Only the Rockhold fight was a one sided beatdown

A nobody then, a nobody now. NO NEWS. He has no business in LHW, worst move ever. But I think he got very well compensated financially for opening the way for Adesanya to shine, so...

Some facts: I think UFC paid him and Rockhold to go up and don't bring problems to Adesanya. Rockhold maybe not, but Weidman would crush him easily, EVEN TODAY.

Romero is a condecorated wrestler who doesn't use wrestling, and is old, I mean, the perfect name to be a ladder for Adesanya - OHHH HE WON AGAINST A WRESTLER!! Said no one ever. Weidman would toy Adesanya easily and UFC knew it. Would love to watch Weidman toying Adesanya - even me hating Weidman... Two nobodies fighting each other, but Weidman is better than him by a fucking abyss. We can't even start comparing.

Adesanya won't last long, will be remembered as a goof entrance dancer and delusions about Jones and Miocic (LOL). This Grace Jones thing must stop, one of the most overrated fighters of all time.
Thats why israel is fighting Yoel next because the ufc is protecting him from wrestlers.

<YeahOKJen>

Thats why israel is fighting Yoel next because the ufc is protecting him from wrestlers.

<YeahOKJen>
Which part of "wrestler who doesn't use wrestling" didn't you understand? Maybe you never watched MMA before you casual, or do you really think Romero will, ALL OF A SUDDEN, use wrestling against Adesanya TODAY? And being old as fuck? Come on, don't be stupid.

38 year old Silva who had been fighting for 16+ years and had 40 fights was past his prime.

35 year old Weidman who has been fighting for only 9 years and has had 19 fights has been KOd 5 times in 6 fights

Prime Silva stiffens Weidman within 2 rounds
Oh please. Nobody was saying Silva was past his prime before he fought Chris.

Yes there was stop lying. He was visibly slowing down years before the Weidman fight. Slow ass Stephen Bonnar landed numerous bombs on Anderson as he was trying to “matrix” FFS

Not sure if serious. Anyone who thinks Silva was in his prime against Weidman is either being naive or dishonest. Anderson was in his prime against Henderson and Marquardt

Weidman should've retired a few fights ago when Yoel re-arranged his face with that knee. It feels like his team is just desperate to keep him fighting cause he's the only big name/former champ they have in the gym.

He cheered when Andy broke his leg. He tried to get a DQ when he thought Mousasi illegally kneed his face.

When a person shows you who they are, believe them.

Weidman should've retired a few fights ago when Yoel re-arranged his face with that knee. It feels like his team is just desperate to keep him fighting cause he's the only big name/former champ they have in the gym.

Aljamain Sterling is their only hope now.

If you'd told me when they fought for the MW strap that both Rockhold and Weidman would be unranked in four years, I wouldn't have believed you.

Which part of "wrestler who doesn't use wrestling" didn't you understand? Maybe you never watched MMA before you casual, or do you really think Romero will, ALL OF A SUDDEN, use wrestling against Adesanya TODAY? And being old as fuck? Come on, don't be stupid.
You must be a black belt at shit post. You sound emotionally upset , noone cares for your opinion buddy

A nobody then, a nobody now. NO NEWS. He has no business in LHW, worst move ever. But I think he got very well compensated financially for opening the way for Adesanya to shine, so...

Some facts: I think UFC paid him and Rockhold to go up and don't bring problems to Adesanya. Rockhold maybe not, but Weidman would crush him easily, EVEN TODAY.

Romero is a condecorated wrestler who doesn't use wrestling, and is old, I mean, the perfect name to be a ladder for Adesanya - OHHH HE WON AGAINST A WRESTLER!! Said no one ever. Weidman would toy Adesanya easily and UFC knew it. Would love to watch Weidman toying Adesanya - even me hating Weidman... Two nobodies fighting each other, but Weidman is better than him by a fucking abyss. We can't even start comparing.

Adesanya won't last long, will be remembered as a goof entrance dancer and delusions about Jones and Miocic (LOL). This Grace Jones thing must stop, one of the most overrated fighters of all time.

I can't believe this is a post made by a black belt

The messed up thing that is if he manages to win he will demand a top 5 fight and start talking about a title shot.
Well Jack is currently at #6, so

He'd have been better off losing a little of that chub and trying his hand at Welterweight.

He's going to get molested at LHW.

He's back down to MW he was humbled quickly at LHW

he only fought elite competitionn most of the fights he was doing well and it was competitive until he got finished. Only the Rockhold fight was a one sided beatdown
Such a BS line
Mousasi was on his way to taking over until Chris cried wolf after getting stuffed on a couple shots, gassing and hit with a legal knee.
Romero lost the first round but came back in the second to put a wrestling clinic on and was in complete control that entire round and timed the knee because it was super obvious Chris was scared to strike
Reyes beat his ass
KG lost but was destroying him on the feet
The only close fight was Jacare but Jacare doesn't really dominate unless he gets takedowns.

Chris has showed no striking (compared to his past performances) and he mostly tries to blanket people now. Once somebody deals with his wrestling his fights have snowballed very quickly.

Well Jack is currently at #6, so

He's back down to MW he was humbled quickly at LHW

Christ... My memory... I was posting in the PbP thread that night.

I don't know why my memory cuts out after around UFC 180... My early 2000-2009 memory is still photographic... I dunno wtf happened. My brain is in a time lock.

Both Weidman and Rockhold were removed from the MW rankings when they moved to LHW.

Back