Teh Chris removed from the rankings!

Definitely wasn't in his prime when he fought weidman, that's for sure

He was in his prime when he was tapping to midget Japanese cans, one who had a 4-7 record at the time

QArYawe.gif

A nobody then, a nobody now. NO NEWS. He has no business in LHW, worst move ever. But I think he got very well compensated financially for opening the way for Adesanya to shine, so...

Some facts: I think UFC paid him and Rockhold to go up and don't bring problems to Adesanya. Rockhold maybe not, but Weidman would crush him easily, EVEN TODAY.

Romero is a condecorated wrestler who doesn't use wrestling, and is old, I mean, the perfect name to be a ladder for Adesanya - OHHH HE WON AGAINST A WRESTLER!! Said no one ever. Weidman would toy Adesanya easily and UFC knew it. Would love to watch Weidman toying Adesanya - even me hating Weidman... Two nobodies fighting each other, but Weidman is better than him by a fucking abyss. We can't even start comparing.

Adesanya won't last long, will be remembered as a goof entrance dancer and delusions about Jones and Miocic (LOL). This Grace Jones thing must stop, one of the most overrated fighters of all time.
You're post doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Let's see if I can make sense:

- You hate Weidman
- You hate Izzy
- UFC protected Izzy from Weidman and Rockhold
- Weidman would whoop Izzy's ass
- Izzy will whoop Romero's ass

Is that it?

He was in his prime when he was tapping to midget Japanese cans, one who had a 4-7 record at the time

QArYawe.gif

Oh okay I guess his ufc run was all out his prime then. Great one bud. I guess dan henderson and vitor sucked

You're post doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Let's see if I can make sense:

- You hate Weidman
- You hate Izzy
- UFC protected Izzy from Weidman and Rockhold
- Weidman would whoop Izzy's ass
- Izzy will whoop Romero's ass

Is that it?
I'm telling you, he forgot to take his medication

QArYawe.gif

I mean beating Franklin, Hendo, and Marquadt easily isn't easy
His prime was 2009-2011 IMO Forrest to Okami

Old losses don't define how great you are at your peak. Jones lost to Matt Riddell in a high school wrestling match but that doesn't mean Jones is cursed to be a shitty wrestler forever.

Anderson was undefeated 10 years in the UFC when Teh Chris beat him so it was a magical moment Anderson was still in the Matrix and we didn't know when his streak would end. We knew the Chris had a better chance than most but still Spider was the favorite in Vegas and rightfully so. Teh Chris is a legend because of that night alone

Last edited:
If he moved down to MW he should be ranked. At LHW he might be somewhere in top 15-25 on a good day.

A nobody then, a nobody now. NO NEWS. He has no business in LHW, worst move ever. But I think he got very well compensated financially for opening the way for Adesanya to shine, so...

Some facts: I think UFC paid him and Rockhold to go up and don't bring problems to Adesanya. Rockhold maybe not, but Weidman would crush him easily, EVEN TODAY.

Romero is a condecorated wrestler who doesn't use wrestling, and is old, I mean, the perfect name to be a ladder for Adesanya - OHHH HE WON AGAINST A WRESTLER!! Said no one ever. Weidman would toy Adesanya easily and UFC knew it. Would love to watch Weidman toying Adesanya - even me hating Weidman... Two nobodies fighting each other, but Weidman is better than him by a fucking abyss. We can't even start comparing.

Adesanya won't last long, will be remembered as a goof entrance dancer and delusions about Jones and Miocic (LOL). This Grace Jones thing must stop, one of the most overrated fighters of all time.
Your shtick is retarded. They don't know you even exist. Get over your pettyness with people you don't know.

No Luke either.

Btw obligatory
<StillMyBoy>
In before comments about him possibly failing a drug test but yeah Jacare not being in there. I guess because they had their last fights at LHW

5 KO losses in 6 fights will do that to you. One of the most overrated fighters of all time who made his career out of beating past their prime Brazilians
Name checks out lol. Don’t be salty

Thank you for introducing yourself and your "wisdom". When you make these statements I know that I can "trust" your opinion. Better out than in I always say

So this takes credit away from Jones's win over Reyes. Like, who the fuck did Reyes beat to get a title shot? Jones's career is built on past their prime MWs.

Some of these fighters are so stubborn especially the ones that were wrestlers you almost got to force them out to get them to retire.. That or have it end incredibly dramatic like Askren to the point where it leaves 0 doubt they should walk away.

38 year old Silva who had been fighting for 16+ years and had 40 fights was past his prime.

35 year old Weidman who has been fighting for only 9 years and has had 19 fights has been KOd 5 times in 6 fights

Prime Silva stiffens Weidman within 2 rounds
I wont play the if game but I believe a stiffening would have happened as that fight progressed with no broken leg. Da Chris finds a way to get stiffened like Schaub finds a way to get ghey

5 KO losses in 6 fights will do that to you. One of the most overrated fighters of all time who made his career out of beating past their prime Brazilians

Maybe slightly overrated, but he lost to really good fighters. It's not like he's losing to bar room brawlers.

Hey you all, thanks for your best regards towards me. Congrats to all involved, I'm moved. A bunch of fakes and stupid people doing this is practically a compliment for me.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

GO PAYROLL!!
CRY
IS
FREE.
tenor.gif

And, even Romero losing the fight, a wrestler who almost never used any wrestling all this time, and old as fuck, I can't root against him. I'm looking forward to watch the nobody Grace Jones Genderbender KTFOed stiff.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAARR ROMERO!!

I'm pretty sure Weidman vs Jack has been verbally agreed to. That's why i said Jack needs a new manager.
Yea my bad, haven't been keeping up with the fight announcements. Chris needs to chill.

Hey you all, thanks for your best regards towards me. Congrats to all involved, I'm moved. A bunch of fakes and stupid people doing this is practically a compliment for me.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

GO PAYROLL!!
CRY
IS
FREE.
tenor.gif

And, even Romero losing the fight, a wrestler who almost never used any wrestling all this time, and old as fuck, I can't root against him. I'm looking forward to watch the nobody Grace Jones Genderbender KTFOed stiff.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAARR ROMERO!!
Holy crap! This keeps getting better! Can't wait for his next post.

Back