Teh Chris removed from the rankings!

2013: Must beat Anderson to become middleweight ruler.

2020: Must beat Anderson to crack the top fifteen.

Is normal.

The real question is how Anderson is ranked.

he has not legitimately won a fight in like 8 years.

The perks of being UFC’s golden boy along with Juicehead Jones

Hopefully he wins his next fight and then he can welcome Cannonier or Costa back from injury.

Let him go to Bellator.

A nobody then, a nobody now. NO NEWS. He has no business in LHW, worst move ever. But I think he got very well compensated financially for opening the way for Adesanya to shine, so...

Some facts: I think UFC paid him and Rockhold to go up and don't bring problems to Adesanya. Rockhold maybe not, but Weidman would crush him easily, EVEN TODAY.

Romero is a condecorated wrestler who doesn't use wrestling, and is old, I mean, the perfect name to be a ladder for Adesanya - OHHH HE WON AGAINST A WRESTLER!! Said no one ever. Weidman would toy Adesanya easily and UFC knew it. Would love to watch Weidman toying Adesanya - even me hating Weidman... Two nobodies fighting each other, but Weidman is better than him by a fucking abyss. We can't even start comparing.

Adesanya won't last long, will be remembered as a goof entrance dancer and delusions about Jones and Miocic (LOL). This Grace Jones thing must stop, one of the most overrated fighters of all time.

Adesanya would finish teh Chris easily. I like Chris but there is no way he beats Izzy at this stage in his career. Adesanya by whatever the fuck he wants.

Hey you all, thanks for your best regards towards me. Congrats to all involved, I'm moved. A bunch of fakes and stupid people doing this is practically a compliment for me.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

GO PAYROLL!!
CRY
IS
FREE.
tenor.gif

And, even Romero losing the fight, a wrestler who almost never used any wrestling all this time, and old as fuck, I can't root against him. I'm looking forward to watch the nobody Grace Jones Genderbender KTFOed stiff.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAARR ROMERO!!

did Izzy bang your girl? The butt hurt is strong with this one.

The real question is how Anderson is ranked.

he has not legitimately won a fight in like 8 years.
I think #15 is rather appropriate.
Haven't looked into who the unranked guys below him are.
But I generally think that it's tough to compare an unranked fighter who has a decent win streak over other unranked fighters with someone who's doesn't have many recent wins - but has only been fighting top10 opponents.
In some case a close loss to a great opponent can be seen as more valuable than a win over an unknown.

With regards to Silva's record - he does have a win on paper over Brunson in 2017.
Yeah I know, it was controversial - something like 10 out of 12 media outlets did score it for Brunson.
But hey - if we're arguing controversial fights don't count - then some would argue that the Bisping fight shouldn't count as a loss as some thought Silva won that fight. (I personally disagree, but just sayin)

I thought Dana was supposed to have "the talk" with him... Low and behold he's fighting the Norwegian Hermannson now

Dana just doesn't have the heart to do it.. To release America's boy, The Weidman and send him to Bellator. It must suck for Chris not to have any wins in a long time.
What weight division?

I know he took that fight at Lightheavy
Rockhold is also removed. So I'd argue that proves it's not just something specific with Weidman - maybe it's a new policy to disregard some recent fighters from their previous division when they've definitively stated that they are gonna move up.
(Not sure, haven't checked others, just a thought)
i am a little surprised to see him completely removed.
I wouldn't make too much of it. Removing someone from the rankings is not detrimental to their future rank.

We've previously seen fighters removed temporarily - but as soon as they accept another fight in the division they can instantly re-emerge at a high ranking.

Dethroned the unstoppable goat when he was still clowning fools left and right. Don't get it twisted.
Everybody non-biased knew Andy was slowing down. That whole elite guard at the time was (Fedor, GSP, etc...)

Everybody non-biased knew Andy was slowing down. That whole elite guard at the time was (Fedor, GSP, etc...)
Everybody non biased knows that fighters are only great until they lose. Then they were over the hill, never that good, and massively overrated for their entire career.

Everybody non biased knows that fighters are only great until they lose. Then they were over the hill, never that good, and massively overrated for their entire career.
Ok?

I don't know how that translates to what I said. You don't think Anderson was slowing down at the time? Starting getting boring decision wins, almost got beat by Sonnen?

It's not a matter of legacy, it's a matter of looking at the years leading up to his loss. Same as any other elite fighter.

Rockhold is also removed. So I'd argue that proves it's not just something specific with Weidman - maybe it's a new policy to disregard some recent fighters from their previous division when they've definitively stated that they are gonna move up.
(Not sure, haven't checked others, just a thought)
I wouldn't make too much of it. Removing someone from the rankings is not detrimental to their future rank.

We've previously seen fighters removed temporarily - but as soon as they accept another fight in the division they can instantly re-emerge at a high ranking.

Yeah Till is already at #5 at MW with only one fight in the weight class, so you're probably onto something there.

Last edited:
A nobody then, a nobody now. NO NEWS. He has no business in LHW, worst move ever. But I think he got very well compensated financially for opening the way for Adesanya to shine, so...

Some facts: I think UFC paid him and Rockhold to go up and don't bring problems to Adesanya. Rockhold maybe not, but Weidman would crush him easily, EVEN TODAY.

Romero is a condecorated wrestler who doesn't use wrestling, and is old, I mean, the perfect name to be a ladder for Adesanya - OHHH HE WON AGAINST A WRESTLER!! Said no one ever. Weidman would toy Adesanya easily and UFC knew it. Would love to watch Weidman toying Adesanya - even me hating Weidman... Two nobodies fighting each other, but Weidman is better than him by a fucking abyss. We can't even start comparing.

Adesanya won't last long, will be remembered as a goof entrance dancer and delusions about Jones and Miocic (LOL). This Grace Jones thing must stop, one of the most overrated fighters of all time.
Weidman would have to string together at least 4 or 5 wins before he gets a shot at Adesanya

Back