Elections Teflon Trudeau wins re-election. Let the Conservative tears flow

Man, jackie boy has been full on melting down the last couple of days.

You Ok?

Of course it's a retreat. First you said that I said that everyone who didn't vote for Obama is a racist, which would be an absurd statement. Then you retreated to saying that there are a lot of racists in the GOP coalition, which is obviously true. The first claim was false, and you knew it was false. The second is true (and you know it's true).

Source on racism claims pls.

I'm just one man. If you're attacking some hypothetical people who did what you said (whose existence I am skeptical of, BTW), don't tie it to me.

What claims are you referring to? I suspect you're lying again.

Even though you think I'm a low life and crappy parent Im not a liar Jack.

And still no defence of your sothern racist remark? You're so predictable Jack. Keep spinning and deflecting.

Even though you think I'm a low life and crappy parent Im not a liar Jack.

Why do you keep lying, then?

And still no defence of your sothern racist remark? You're so predictable Jack. Keep spinning and deflecting.

What do you want me to defend, exactly? My claim was that racial resentment driving political choices is not a new phenomenon in the South. Is that something you dispute? Southerners just suddenly embraced racial politics in 2016 because they were tired of false accusations?

good luck Canada, hopefully he stops pandering w/ outfits to other countries and cultures and establishes one for the Canucks

good luck Canada, hopefully he stops pandering w/ outfits to other countries and cultures and establishes one for the Canucks

Not sure exactly what you're getting at, but Canada of 30 years ago is over. We are a community minorities who live beside each other but not with each other.

We pander to jews, Chinese, and East Indians.

Not sure exactly what you're getting at, but Canada of 30 years ago is over. We are a community minorities who live beside each other but not with each other.

We pander to jews, Chinese, and East Indians.
i'm getting at his famous quote of Canada being a 'post national state' or whatever

A) that's absurd and B) it's why nobody takes Canada seriously as a country really
except the Raptors, they're allowed haha

i'm getting at his famous quote of Canada being a 'post national state' or whatever

A) that's absurd and B) it's why nobody takes Canada seriously as a country really
except the Raptors, they're allowed haha

A friend of mine got one of those Raps' rings. He has had seasons tickets for 10 plus years so he's earned that knock off!

A friend of mine got one of those Raps' rings. He has had seasons tickets for 10 plus years so he's earned that knock off!
watching Raps games (i'm a big Kawhi fan, SDSU alum and played on the practice team while a student) has taught me that Pizza Pizza is a Canadian cheap pizza place

why does this matter? it doesn't, but it makes it much much easier in identifying where movies and Tv shows are filmed, and when Canada is a 'stand in' for NYC or our other cities.

watching Raps games (i'm a big Kawhi fan, SDSU alum and played on the practice team while a student) has taught me that Pizza Pizza is a Canadian cheap pizza place

why does this matter? it doesn't, but it makes it much much easier in identifying where movies and Tv shows are filmed, and when Canada is a 'stand in' for NYC or our other cities.

OT- and watch for Zanzabar. Its a strip club downtown Toronto that gives away when something is filmed here. For example, check out Hulk vs. Abomination in the ed Norton (and Rickson Gracie) hulk movie.

OT- and watch for Zanzabar. Its a strip club downtown Toronto that gives away when something is filmed here. For example, check out Hulk vs. Abomination in the ed Norton (and Rickson Gracie) hulk movie.

Tim Roth was hanging out at my friends bar every night while he was filming that.

Buddy likes his booze and his ....

Of course it's a retreat. First you said that I said that everyone who didn't vote for Obama is a racist, which would be an absurd statement. Then you retreated to saying that there are a lot of racists in the GOP coalition, which is obviously true. The first claim was false, and you knew it was false. The second is true (and you know it's true).

Still predictable Jack - disparage consevatives and southerners and act as if you are just stating facts.

And no, I did not say there are a lot of racist in the GOP; I said that you have made that claim repeatedly.

Why do you keep lying, then?

What do you want me to defend, exactly? My claim was that racial resentment driving political choices is not a new phenomenon in the South. Is that something you dispute? Southerners just suddenly embraced racial politics in 2016 because they were tired of false accusations?

I dont lie, unlike you. Of course you've got your head so far up your own ass that you've convinced yourself that you aren't lying.

This wasn't a one time thing for you; you constantly make snide remarks about the south/southerners. And you do it while ignoring that most protest over racial issues happen in liberal cities.

In the south minorites mostly protest flags and statues - in your beloved liberal utopias they protest restricted access to housing, shitty schools, profiling and being shot by police. Forgive me for thinking southern minorities have it better.

Jeez. Hard to move on when some righties still crying about the results. Canada will be fine. JuSt like always.

Teflon Trudeau wins re-election. Let the Conservative tears flow

serveimage

I honestly didn't think he would be able to survive the blackface.

Enjoy, Canadians!

At least now Americans can always point north whenever Trump fucks up and be thankful we don't have Trudeau.

And no, I did not say there are a lot of racist in the GOP; I said that you have made that claim repeatedly.

Sure. How is it even debatable?

I dont lie, unlike you. Of course you've got your head so far up your own ass that you've convinced yourself that you aren't lying.

It's not possible to lie unintentionally, and what are you accusing me of lying about? I pointed out that you made up some crazy claims that you knew were false in this thread.

In the south minorites mostly protest flags and statues - in your beloved liberal utopias they protest restricted access to housing, shitty schools, profiling and being shot by police. Forgive me for thinking southern minorities have it better.

Um, your theories about where minorities have it better are not relevant to the point that racial-resentment-driven voting isn't a new thing in the South. It's not like people all flipped to Trump after decades of voting for other reasons.

Back