Elections Tara Reade Calls Biden Bluff; Files Criminal Complaint

The better question to these special folks is, why are they even questioning it at all? Believe all women, right?

It's truly incredible at how predictably hypocritical they are on any given issue.

Listen up Jack. How do we even know Tara Reid is a woman. How bout it Bub, you got any proof. I think I saw an Adam's apple in Sharknado 2. You like apples? How bout apple pie, Jack! Kids used to love rubbing apple sauce on my legs during hot summers

I may actually be able to best @BEER at drinking. I just drank 21, tossed up my cookies completely and am drinking more.

It's written by the fuckin Krassensteins lmao, those ponzi scheme bros who got banned from Twitter for using bots to push their replies to the top of Trump's feed. All it says is that Reade isn't a perfect victim. Newsflash: there will always be reasons to pick apart the story of the woman accusing a powerful man that you support.

I don't know anything about the Krassentein brothers.

You have a good link?

Impossible. 0% of Dr Ford's friends, family or supporters believed her. Hell, half of them said as much. And that is the truth.

Hey bud, I believe what I believe. I've said as much consistently.

Is pro wrestling real too?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm not going off topic again. I don't give a shit about the SC Justice who was scammed into office after blocking Obama's power to appoint and then crying and screaming during the hearing about his alcohol abuse. I really don't. I believe Dr. Ford and I believe Tara Reade.

Don't like it? Cool.

Stay on topic.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm not going off topic again. I don't give a shit about the SC Justice who was scammed into office after blocking Obama's power to appoint and then crying and screaming during the hearing about his alcohol abuse. I really don't. I believe Dr. Ford and I believe Tara Reade.

Don't like it? Cool.

Stay on topic.

You’re consistent.

both narratives strain credulity. But I’m inclined to believe Feely Joe would do that. Not so much a Boy Scout like Kavanaugh. If it makes you feel better, I also think Trump probably did stuff in the 80s that wouldn’t be appropriate today.

Reade has absolutely no more nor less evidence than Ford did to support her claim.

I never said she did. However, actually filing a report automatically gives her far more credibility than Ford ever had. This chick is at least putting her money where her mouth is. Whether or not she's telling the truth remains to be seen.

Trotsky, I usually agree with you, but calling my post "dumb" because you seem to lack an understanding of human nuance is... well, dumb.

Medium is the same site that publishes articles by Rebecca Berry, who is a very outspoken leftist against Biden with a well-documented history of supporting the DNC until going "rogue" in 2012 after rejecting Obama's wartime policies. She has been going off about the history of Tara Reade's allegations. Maybe go give that a read, and maybe understand that a staunch liberal with decades separated from an assault might see her abuser as a "good one"; You know, the same reason many women don't file complaints. "He's a good guy, it just happened the once..."

You're smart enough to not fall into the trappings of victim inconsistency which, as a lawyer, you should be readily aware of. Or at least, hypothetically.

Agreeing with an obviously logically unsound post by a known moron is, yes, dumb. There are obvious reasons why a person might have believed Ford and be less confident in Reade as a matter of, ya know, them being different things.

there are no corroborating witnesses that can ever place Ford and Kavanaugh in the same building. No one can corroborate that prior to his nomination, Ford said that Kavanaugh assaulted her. Ever. Her own star witness has said she truly didn’t remember the night in question and was pressured to say she did. But yes, continue to be a hack and pretend like Ford’s allegations against Kavanaugh are somehow more credible than Biden’s accusers.

She had told her therapist long before. And that therapist had memorialized the account. She also hadn't previously alleged a different, lesser offense that directly contradicts her present accusation.

But I realize who I'm talking to.

You’re consistent.

both narratives strain credulity. But I’m inclined to believe Feely Joe would do that. Not so much a Boy Scout like Kavanaugh. If it makes you feel better, I also think Trump probably did stuff in the 80s that wouldn’t be appropriate today.

I don't give a shit about "feeling better". Nothing feels good about politicians and millionaires and elites getting away with rape. It makes me fucking sick.

They strain credulity because they made headlines "at the wrong time". If I give Reade a single point more than Dr. Ford, it's because she has attempted to come forward multiple times. Time's Up came up with a bullshit excuse to deny her help while Biden funneled nearly a million dollars into the organization. Donations that stopped completely once Anita Dunn was promoted into Biden's campaign.

But hey, I'm sure that was just a coincidence.

Agreeing with an obviously logically unsound post by a known moron is, yes, dumb. There are obvious reasons why a person might have believed Ford and be less confident in Reade as a matter of, ya know, them being different things.

The thing I agreed with was simply that there would be partisan bias. Which is unequivocally true, no matter who says as much. That's not "dumb". What's dumb is saying "she wasn't the perfect victim so she probably wasn't a victim", which is a stomp in the face of every SA survivor who wasn't "perfect".

She had told her therapist long before.

Is that the same therapist we never heard from, and the same accusation that didn't include Brett Kavanaugh's name, and didn't line up with the story she told?

Yeah, real credible...

The Democrats waited until the last minute to let the allegations be known in hopes that Kavanaugh wouldn’t be confirmed and by the time it would be time for a new confirmation, the Democrats would control the Senate and block every Trump nominee. The replacement nominee wouldn’t have been confirmed for months. The process doesn’t take weeks. Kavanaugh was nominated in June and wasn’t confirmed until the fall.
The Dems didn't have a good chance of winning the Senate, they were projected to lose seats in the 2016 election if I remember correctly because there were significantly more Democrat seats up versus the number of Republican seats that were up. They were fortunate enough to get Alabama thanks to Roy Moore.

Put this tramp on the soapbox and let’s hear her bricky testimony. That little scamp tried to osculate with me! All I asked for was a little cat-lap from this door knocking church bell. You see these daddles? They’ve never fondled that gas piping kruger-spoof. These lies could make a stuffed bird laugh. She couldn’t wrangle rhubarb on a Wednesday!

giphy.gif
Listen, Jack! I’m the guy who finger blasted my staffer, and another thing the thing in last year with the kids and the school guns, Nelson Mandela and I fixed that by the pool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back