Elections Tara Reade Calls Biden Bluff; Files Criminal Complaint

BEER

Platinum Member
Reaction score
After attempting to tell her story for years, only to be buried time and time again, Tara Reade has said "fuck it" and gone to the police. While there is little chance of a criminal conviction due to the nature and timeline of the accusation, it can't be ignored anymore.

"The woman, Tara Reade, says she told police that Biden assaulted her in a Senate corridor, shoving his hand under her skirt and penetrating her with his fingers. She was a staffer in his Senate office at the time. The statute of limitations for the alleged assault has passed.

Reade first made her allegations late last month, in a podcast interview, saying that Biden had assaulted her and touched her without consent while the two were alone after she delivered him a gym bag.

Late Thursday afternoon, Reade filed a report of the incident with the sexual assault unit of the Washington, DC, Metropolitan Police Department. Business Insider has obtained a public incident report recording the allegation.

When Reade first made the sexual assault allegation last month, Biden's team issued a blanket denial: "Women have a right to tell their story, and reporters have an obligation to rigorously vet those claims," Kate Bedingfield, Biden's communications director said. "We encourage them to do so, because these accusations are false.""

https://www.businessinsider.com/for...tent=referral&utmTerm=topbar&referrer=twitter

Yes, there is already a "biden pervert" thread, but I think this update is more than deserving of a new conversation.

She might be telling the truth, she might not?

What I do know is both Biden and Trump both have been accused of sexual assault.

Not a good look either way.

I don't believe either one because neither has provided much evidence

Tara apparently has names of people she told immediately, who shut her up.

It's not like this is her first time telling people about it. She's been buried multiple times over the 26 years since it has happened.

Won't be any physical evidence, but an actual criminal complaint means we might get more to the story.

The longer they take to adress this the worse it will be when teflon Don calls him out on it and Biden has to go unscripted

After attempting to tell her story for years, only to be buried time and time again, Tara Reade has said "fuck it" and gone to the police. While there is little chance of a criminal conviction due to the nature and timeline of the accusation, it can't be ignored anymore.

"The woman, Tara Reade, says she told police that Biden assaulted her in a Senate corridor, shoving his hand under her skirt and penetrating her with his fingers. She was a staffer in his Senate office at the time. The statute of limitations for the alleged assault has passed.

Reade first made her allegations late last month, in a podcast interview, saying that Biden had assaulted her and touched her without consent while the two were alone after she delivered him a gym bag.

Late Thursday afternoon, Reade filed a report of the incident with the sexual assault unit of the Washington, DC, Metropolitan Police Department. Business Insider has obtained a public incident report recording the allegation.

When Reade first made the sexual assault allegation last month, Biden's team issued a blanket denial: "Women have a right to tell their story, and reporters have an obligation to rigorously vet those claims," Kate Bedingfield, Biden's communications director said. "We encourage them to do so, because these accusations are false.""

https://www.businessinsider.com/for...tent=referral&utmTerm=topbar&referrer=twitter

Yes, there is already a "biden pervert" thread, but I think this update is more than deserving of a new conversation.
God I'm old. I remember her being hot when I was in my teens. I'm 37 now lol. I haven't heard her name in a bit.

Can we place her in the same room with Biden at any point in time? If so, that’s more evidence than Blasey Ford brought forth.

I don't care to turn this into any partisan issue.

If that's your takeaway, make your own thread.

I believed Dr. Ford and I believe Reade.

Edit: But yes, I believe there may be some partisan hacks spewing vomit ITT.

They both deserve to be heard, despite how suspicious the timing is in both cases. I'll never support false allegations, even against Biden. But if there's absolutely zero evidence, then it's he said, she said. Ford gave an extremely vague recounting that fell apart under questioning. She had no evidence and the witnesses she named came out and said none of them knew what she was talking about.

Now, I haven't read into Reade's story too deeply just yet but already we are seeing some seriously monumental hypocrisy in terms of how she's being treated. Do you think Republicans will push her to the front of every conversation and bully anybody who questions her story like the Democrats did? You think Reade will walk away from this a millionaire like Ford did?

What the Democrats did to Justice Kavanaugh and his family was absolutely disgusting and it's a real shame none of them were held accountable. I really hope the Republicans don't sink to that level with this story.

What the Democrats did to Justice Kavanaugh and his family was absolutely disgusting and it's a real shame none of them were held accountable. I really hope the Republicans don't sink to that level with this story.
Boofing is farting.

The timing of this makes me suspicious, but it will be educational to see how the left deals with it when it's their guy that's on the hook.

In case anyone is wondering here is the Pic of said victim that should have been in the OP. You're welcome. ;)

Biden-Milano.jpg

Just messin' with ya.
5e90f5a58427e906b0150567

In b4 Locker room talk.

The timing of this makes me suspicious, but it will be educational to see how the left deals with it when it's their guy that's on the hook.

In case anyone is wondering here is the Pic of said victim that should have been in the OP. You're welcome. ;)

Biden-Milano.jpg

Just messin' with ya.
5e90f5a58427e906b0150567

The fuck is up with Biden’s face in that first picture??:eek:

They both deserve to be heard, despite how suspicious the timing is in both cases. I'll never support false allegations, even against Biden. But if there's absolutely zero evidence, then it's he said, she said. Ford gave an extremely vague recounting that fell apart under questioning. She had no evidence and the witnesses she named came out and said none of them knew what she was talking about.

Now, I haven't read into Reade's story too deeply just yet but already we are seeing some seriously monumental hypocrisy in terms of how she's being treated. Do you think Republicans will push her to the front of every conversation and bully anybody who questions her story like the Democrats did? You think Reade will walk away from this a millionaire like Ford did?

Republicans/conservatives have already started using it against Biden. They've attempted to jump in the conversation on Twitter (and I assume other platforms, but Twitter is the only one I'm on) and they just get dunked on. Reade's story has changed since her initial accounts because she, like many other women, feel threatened by people in power. The same thing happened with Weinstein victims. Read the Pulitzer-winning expose called Catch and Kill to see how victims often shrink when it comes time to put themselves out there. The biggest reason most of Weinstein's victims didn't come out is because they were afraid of the power wielded over them.

So yeah, maybe Reade gave a more "tame" version early on. But she went to Times Up, and they came up with a bullshit reason to dump her. Biden promoted one of Time's Up heads, Anita Hill.

It's fishy at the very least, for anyone paying attention.

You know who didn't file a criminal complaint, even though the statute of limitation law didn't apply? Christine Blasey Ford.

Not saying that this chick is for real, but she's got a lot more conviction in her claims, than Ford. I wonder what percentage of Ford's believers will come out and stand up for this woman? My guess is anywhere in between 0% and 0.5%.

I'm sure Alyssa Milano backs her though. Right?

But why didn't she file a criminal complaint? Seems like she was serious about making vague accusations on TV while crying and laughing on cue, but not serious enough to actually file a criminal complaint.

Hmph...odd...

Plenty of women, estimated to be the majority, never report sexual assault to authorities. Using that as a tool to suppress women who finally come out is grimy.

Back