Elections Tara Reade Calls Biden Bluff; Files Criminal Complaint

Plenty of women, estimated to be the majority, never report sexual assault to authorities. Using that as a tool to suppress women who finally come out is grimy.

Oh', but she'll go on national TV and blab about it...

Yeah, she seems too traumatized and ashamed to report it to the authorities. LOL.

tell that to everyone else in this thread who brought up that Ford. The Democratic handling of Ford’s accusations is relevant to how they are approaching Reade’s allegations.

If you want to discuss the fact that conservatives are piling on and pushing Tara Reade's story, despite how they shit on Dr. Ford and defend Trump...

If you call out the hypocrisy regardless of the party lines, I'll allow it.

Oh', but she'll go on national TV and blab about it...

Yeah, she seems too traumatized and ashamed to report it to the authorities. LOL.

Tara Reade has tried bringing it to light since it happened. It's just a "bad time" now that Biden is running for Presidency. I wonder what reasons she was buried over the years before that?

Edit: And no MSM outlet has picked up the story. She told her story on an obscure podcast. She didn't show up on CNN or MSNBC or even FOX, who should have loved to push such a story.

She has no mainstream attention and has nothing to gain here.

Now everybody who believed Christine Blassey Ford can jump in here and talk about how they don't believe Tara Reade.

I believe both women. Mark my name down in your Book Of Honorable Sherdoggies.

I believed Dr. Ford and I believe Reade.

Edit: But yes, I believe there may be some partisan hacks spewing vomit ITT.

Very dumb. And you agreed with a very dumb poster. Not all sexual assault allegations are the same just because they are sexual assault allegations. If I say the case against Aaron Hernandez is solid, it doesn't mean I'm a hypocrite to say the case against Carole Baskin is weak.

Ford made her allegations within a couple months of Kav being nominated and had evidence of the claim going back years prior. Reade made her claims after Biden had spent decades in the highest public offices and only recently revised her story from it being harrassment to forcible sexual battery.

How long did the Republicans sit on this accusation? Did they sit on it for months at a time and then wait right before the election like the Democrats waited right before Kavanaugh’s confirmation before releasing the info? Pretty fucking grimy for Feinstein to not tell anyone for 6 months that Kavanaugh is a rapist and then use Ford’s HARROWING experience for political gain

Republicans/conservatives didn't know until recently. No one did. Her story has been buried for 26 years. They're just jumping on now as an attack against Biden. It's a political tool.

Unfortunately, they also ignore the more-than-twenty accusations against Trump.

Pure hypocrisy.

Edit: And no MSM outlet has picked up the story. She told her story on an obscure podcast. She didn't show up on CNN or MSNBC or even FOX, who should have loved to push such a story.

She has no mainstream attention and has nothing to gain here.

Okay. What does that have to do with anything I've said? You're drunk right now, aren't you?

NYT, WaPo and the rest of the "right side of history" corporate outlets be like:

hurley-fingers-in-ears-lost-la-la-cant-hear-you.gif

Put this tramp on the soapbox and let’s hear her bricky testimony. That little scamp tried to osculate with me! All I asked for was a little cat-lap from this door knocking church bell. You see these daddles? They’ve never fondled that gas piping kruger-spoof. These lies could make a stuffed bird laugh. She couldn’t wrangle rhubarb on a Wednesday!

giphy.gif

The timing of this makes me suspicious, but it will be educational to see how the left deals with it when it's their guy that's on the hook.

In case anyone is wondering here is the Pic of said victim that should have been in the OP. You're welcome. ;)

Biden-Milano.jpg

Just messin' with ya.
5e90f5a58427e906b0150567
Damn went from prime Alyssa Milano to Prime Jimmy Garvin in 2 secs.

if it was purely a political move, why not wait until late October in order for it do the most damage?

The better question to these special folks is, why are they even questioning it at all? Believe all women, right?

It's truly incredible at how predictably hypocritical they are on any given issue.

Very dumb. And you agreed with a very dumb poster. Not all sexual assault allegations are the same just because they are sexual assault allegations. If I say the case against Aaron Hernandez is solid, it doesn't mean I'm a hypocrite to say the case against Carole Baskin is weak.

Ford made her allegations within a couple months of Kav being nominated and had evidence of the claim going back years prior. Reade made her claims after Biden had spent decades in the highest public offices and only recently revised her story from it being harrassment to forcible sexual battery.

Trotsky, I usually agree with you, but calling my post "dumb" because you seem to lack an understanding of human nuance is... well, dumb.

Medium is the same site that publishes articles by Rebecca Berry, who is a very outspoken leftist against Biden with a well-documented history of supporting the DNC until going "rogue" in 2012 after rejecting Obama's wartime policies. She has been going off about the history of Tara Reade's allegations. Maybe go give that a read, and maybe understand that a staunch liberal with decades separated from an assault might see her abuser as a "good one"; You know, the same reason many women don't file complaints. "He's a good guy, it just happened the once..."

You're smart enough to not fall into the trappings of victim inconsistency which, as a lawyer, you should be readily aware of. Or at least, hypothetically.

You know who didn't file a criminal complaint, even though the statute of limitation law didn't apply? Christine Blasey Ford.

Not saying that this chick is for real, but she's got a lot more conviction in her claims, than Ford. I wonder what percentage of Ford's believers will come out and stand up for this woman? My guess is anywhere in between 0% and 0.5%.

Reade has absolutely no more nor less evidence than Ford did to support her claim. You're just being the unscrupulous partisan you want to accuse the left of being.

.....references a Medium Article written by the Krassenstein brothers......hahahahaha.

Making an allegation soon as someone goes into a high profile public office doesn't make a claim any more substantiated. And lol @ Forde having evidence. What was this? That she may have talked to a psychiatrist about this claim where she never identified the culprit? Or was the evidence that she never remembered where this alleged assault occurred? How about not remembering how she got to/from the party where this supposed assault happened? There was absolutely nothing believable about her story unless you were some shill that was just anti-men, anti-kavanaugh, or anti-Republicans. She provided no credible evidence of being assaulted by Kavanaugh and was caught lying multiple times in the process.

Neither one of these women are believable.

Listen all you sissy pony boys. I ain't never seen Tara Reid in person, let alone been alone with her. She was really good in that Sharknado movie though. You pony boys like sharks? How bout crocodiles? Crocodile Bundy was no joke Jack. Some people thought that was me in those movies. And that ain't no malarkey

Trotsky, I usually agree with you, but calling my post "dumb" because you seem to lack an understanding of human nuance is... well, dumb.

Medium is the same site that publishes articles by Rebecca Berry, who is a very outspoken leftist against Biden with a well-documented history of supporting the DNC until going "rogue" in 2012 after rejecting Obama's wartime policies. She has been going off about the history of Tara Reade's allegations. Maybe go give that a read, and maybe understand that a staunch liberal with decades separated from an assault might see her abuser as a "good one"; You know, the same reason many women don't file complaints. "He's a good guy, it just happened the once..."

You're smart enough to not fall into the trappings of victim inconsistency which, as a lawyer, you should be readily aware of. Or at least, hypothetically.

It's written by the fuckin Krassensteins lmao, those ponzi scheme bros who got banned from Twitter for using bots to push their replies to the top of Trump's feed. All it says is that Reade isn't a perfect victim. Newsflash: there will always be reasons to pick apart the story of the woman accusing a powerful man that you support.

Back