Social Sweden. Update: Came in Ferrari - applied for social benefits

Well if there were two mods that were Muslim that'd be a lot. As this is an English language board and Muslims are a tiny minority in that. So yeah, a lot of Kafir-kun was still around
You're not being honest when you say you've noticed a skew though right? Or is that what you really believe?

I kind of get it : none of these Mods live in Sweden, nor in any European country that's facing these problems. We're talking about the safest, most just countries in the world that have now domestic-terrorism and gang violence with grenade-attacks.
So they're absolutely 100% blind to it and remembering how long it took the Swedish mainstream politicians to admit that they've fucked it all up our forum-dwelling friends won't admit these issues for a while.
I have discussed the differences of US immigration system and the asylum-abuse of the Euro countries and how that especially plays out with backward-thinking imports.
The US system is far superior and this applies even to the immigrants from the muslim countries (apart from the Somali's in Minnesota, that's a prime example of how these people can't just function in a Western society) but in general the US system invites people who are motivated, educated, who need to work (all bills paid EU-welfare doesn't apply there) and maybe want to integrate more. How could they have an idea what's going on in Europe if they get the people who aren't total losers?
The EU-system is so messed up and just invites freeloaders to come in hordes, to demand that the state takes them in, demand that the state pays their bills and that demand that the Westerners bends over and stops anyone from expression views against their backwards religion. The audacity of the leftist politicians has been to sink billions into 'integration' of these people who do not want to assimilate. It really is an outrage.
Everything is still ok when the islam is a small minority (like 1% of the population) but it all goes to hell when the numbers go up.
This is a mix of politicized Islam, grievances from failure to assimilate because of backwards values, low level of education and self-generated ghetto-culture taps hard and the masses are steered to protest and demand special rights from the countries that have given them everything.
I see this in my current home country where 40 years of absolute neglect and bad decisions have probably destroyed the system for good.

If you are still here they are only in capital really and still very little really

East and lapland theres pretty much none at all. Cant speak for west since iv never been there

If you are still here they are only in capital really and still very little really

East and lapland theres pretty much none at all. Cant speak for west since iv never been there

En ole vuosiin asunut enää Suomessa, mutta totta turiset :
Prior to becoming an expat I lived in Helsinki and it really applies to the eastern side of the city, Vantaa and a little bit Espoo. Same for Turku and also Oulu a bit, but that's about it.
I hadn't been in Itäkeskus since the 90's and went there for some reason in 2010 : Imagine my shock <Eek2.0>

En ole vuosiin asunut enää Suomessa, mutta totta turiset :
Prior to becoming an expat I lived in Helsinki and it really applies to the eastern side of the city, Vantaa and a little bit Espoo. Same for Turku and also Oulu a bit, but that's about it.
I hadn't been in Itäkeskus since the 90's and went there for some reason in 2010 : Imagine my shock <Eek2.0>

Mä näin tumman vasta ekaa kertaa 15 vuotiaana hesas luokkaretkel

Vittu koko luokka repes nauraa kun näki sen

@moosaev I do not know which of your completely crazy posts I want to respond to.

But before I go any further in the case, I want to point out something and at the same time I want to start by asking if you are retarded or have any form of established diagnosis? If you are one of these, I can better adapt how I write to you.

In the thread with the 2 policemen who were sitting in their car and getting shot, I discovered you for the first time. And I was wondering if you were really crazy. You obviously could not see that everyone had something negative to say about you, and you just kept going. You present yourself as completely uncompromising. A center where you talk the loudest and do not listen to others. That you lack the ability to stop and reflect on what you say and how the environment handles you. You simply lack a sense of situational awareness.

And further I would like to point out one important thing. You wrote this to me, and what are you doing here in this thread? You talk nonsense and present yourself as if you could put some universal humane thinking about my country which lacks any grasp of reality. And the only thing you do is guessing and the endless farting that comes out of your mind.

I want to encourage you to read through the last month of news posts from Sweden. In short, our Social Democratic government has now finally understood that crime and immigrants from the Middle East belong together. The second is our National Police Chief who urges our politicians to stop being so fucking naive. Something you obviously cannot understand is our delicate problem we have in Sweden. We are such a small country with a small population and in that way you can see patterns and behaviors from various groups in our society. And what we Swedes have been waiting for a long time is that any of our political leaders are so brave as to point the finger at various groups in our society without thinking about being accused of racism. And our Social Democrat prime minister pointed a finger and said that crime and immigration from the Middle East are linked.

And if you can somehow get this information into your skull, I want to move on with your completely sacred and juicy humane way of not mixing culture and religion. What fucking nonsense!

I do not have to repeat that I have worked for a long time with a job that sees people from the Middle East every day. In short, those who are in our country are from Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Pakistan and Palestine to name the worst. These nationalities who are in SWEDEN are mostly illiterate, the men go to open psychiatric care for trauma and most are on long-term social assistance. These nationalities, who probably have different favorite foods at home, have shown us that they are all equally good at seeking financial help. They are simply experts to apply for supplements that Swedes, other nationalities than those I mention do not know about. It has been shown that criminal Muslim families are involved in the travel industry for asylum seekers. Most of all, they want disabled so they can seek assistance for the disabled. But this is not to the benefit of the disabled as these SUNNI MUSLIM families are involved in assistance crimes that you can search for yourself on the internet.

This cheating culture that comes from the Middle East, Northeast Africa, Central and South Asia are so prominent in our Swedish society that it is yet another in a series of behaviors that have been added to our society. If I have to go back and explain why we Swedes were so happy when our Prime Minister pointed the finger at SUNNI Muslim immigrants, it is because we want to know who they are who are involved in corruption, gang crime, group rapes, shootings, bombings. And the only thing we can see clearly is that Sunni Muslims are doing this.

That every day there are shootings, murders and rapes in our news is so cross-border that our neighboring countries have leaders who openly show contempt. Yesterday there were even 3 murders in 2 places in Sweden through shootings by SUNI MUSLIM gangmembers. Swedes who adapt their daily pattern to what is happening in our country, such as not feeling safe alone, to absolutely not go outside when it is dark, as a girl never go alone, or play sports alone. These measures that we Swedes have taken in our everyday lives came to light when the police conducted a massive survey and sent out safety forms where we would check the degree of insecurity in various situations. And the result? We Swedes feel insecurity in our country. And everything has to do with a whole cavalcade of Sunni Muslims from the Middle East who have created chaos in my country and who have no intention of becoming a part of us. They have a goal and that is to take over this country. And the result can only be one. A shithole.

Now I want to give you small and clear examples so that you too can understand the context as this SUNNI Muslim culture that is shared by the entire Middle East, North-east Africa, South and Central Asia

Shocking moment brutal thug sucker punches woman on a Swedish street as another man howls with laughter
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...thug-sucker-punches-woman-Swedish-street.html
https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/...-om-tips--efter-brutala-valdsattacken-i-malmo
lhlM0qT.jpg

This is a group of Pakistani SUNNI Muslims in Malmö who are between 13-20 who go after blonde lonely girls. Sometimes they have even peed on the victim. And what they always do is laugh and say
allahu akbar.

32-year-old Somali rapes 15-year-old Swedish girl
https://samnytt.se/flickan-vinkade-...nne-polisen-vinkade-tillbaka-och-korde-forbi/
Mohamed-Fara.jpg

Somal SUNNI muslim Mohammed Fara

Police fear retaliation after shootings
https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/...ar-hamndaktioner-efter-skjutningar-i-sormland
uXwjC5S.jpg

The gangs Bridge (Bro district) and Nader are at war with each other in a part of Stockholm. One of 80 ethnic gangs in Stockholm and these are SUNNI Muslim Moroccans and Palestinians.

Police: This is how the Muslim moles infiltrate society
https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/qAnQWO/polisen-sa-infiltrerar-klanernas-mullvadar-samhallet

Criminal clans have succeeded in acquiring infiltrators at the Swedish Public Employment Service, the Swedish Social Insurance Agency and in municipalities. The police claim this in a secret intelligence report, which also states that officials have been paid to perform services for the families. Pakistanis and Somalis in Gothenburg, Syrians in Södertälje, Iraqis and Palestinians in Malmö and Stockholm.

Immigrants commit crimes against lonely Swedish guys and pee on them and shout "Svenne jävel"
https://samnytt.se/ganget-som-urinerade-pa-sitt-ranoffer-doms-far-ungdomsvard/
prince-Montaser.jpg

Prince Kadjo, Nigerian SUNNI Muslim, Mohammed, Pakistani SUNNI Muslim

During the debate on gang crime yesterday (1 week of discussions in the Riksdag) our Minister of Finance Magdalena Andersson commented on Swedish rappers such as Yasin, 1. Cuz or Z.E who in recent years have become stars in the music sky. The genre Swedish gangster rap has millions of gigs on Spotify and Youtube and hundreds of thousands of followers on social media. Their songs are short and dancing with brutal lyrics about drugs, big money, crime, and weapons. The videos are often recorded on the rappers home turf and show branded clothes with clear logos, expensive cars, heavy gold chains, bundles of banknotes and aim with their fingers like pistols at the camera. She means that these songs and videos should be banned.

Somali SUNNI muslim

Afghan Sunni muslim, Somalia land SUNNI muslim

Palestinian SUNNI muslim

Your opinions are invalid and I do not want an answer. Please leave an area you have zero control over.

You call me an asshole? Better that than being an ignorant retard. Now please fuck off.

TLDR

Well he did openly say he intended to enter politics for the purpose of forwarding an agenda of mass deportation of Sunni-Muslims in Sweden with the hope that it would lead to a Europe-wide mass deportation of Sunni-Muslims.
And? Where's the problem?

By skewed, do you mean lots of Muslims? Or it's political orientation?
You're claiming that the moderation got skewed, presumably when I joined. How so?

Unbelievable that these trolls could take over after I was expelled from this more and more Islam loving site.
Maybe don’t advocate for ethnic cleansing and you won’t get banned, think you can manage that? Probably not.

And LMAO at the notion that the moderators are all Muslim hahaha. You guys crack me up.

You're claiming that the moderation got skewed, presumably when I joined. How so?
Brother, it doesn’t matter how nice and polite you are with bigots, in the end, they will always turn on you. Muslims in Sweden can all change their names to Erik and Sven and start eating pork, assholes like @sweede will still find a reason to hate on them and call for their expulsion. They’re just white supremacists at heart, that’s basically the long and short of it.

Maybe don’t advocate for ethnic cleansing and you won’t get banned, think you can manage that? Probably not.

And LMAO at the notion that the moderators are all Muslim hahaha. You guys crack me up.

Have never said that. again, you invent things, but no one takes you seriously anyway

Brother, it doesn’t matter how nice and polite you are with bigots, in the end, they will always turn on you. Muslims in Sweden can all change their names to Erik and Sven and start eating pork, assholes like @sweede will still find a reason to hate on them and call for their expulsion. They’re just white supremacists at heart, that’s basically the long and short of it.

You think you can jump in after 100 pages and accuse me of that? You are so mentally handicapped that you do not even understand when people tell you how stupid in your head you are. So again I want to ask you to fuck off or I will take it up with a moderator, because all you do is promenading in your own dung.

Have never said that. again, you invent things, but no one takes you seriously anyway

You think you can jump in after 100 pages and accuse me of that? You are so mentally handicapped that you do not even understand when people tell you how stupid in your head you are. So again I want to ask you to fuck off or I will take it up with a moderator, because all you do is promenading in your own dung.

Yeah, @moosaev is pretty bad. Not "Im a troll" bad, more like "I'm not as smart as I think I am" bad.

You get used to him though.

Bigots for sure : in this case it's the Swedish people that have been way too polite for way too long with the imported bigots that continue to degrade the country, turning neighbourhoods into similar mess they're originally from.
None of this shit is about someone's skin color ; it's about bringing in vast masses of non-assimilating, religious crazies that continuously bite the hand that feeds them. Nobody gives a fuck how someone looks like, this is about preventing a parallel society of medievally acting loonies from happening any more, so let's say it's about content of the character.
If these people don't want to become Swedes and act how Swedes act, then there's no need to have them around to degrade the country any more : there are plenty of Islamic countries in the world that already have the values they'd feel more welcome with.

I kind of get it : none of these Mods live in Sweden, nor in any European country that's facing these problems. We're talking about the safest, most just countries in the world that have now domestic-terrorism and gang violence with grenade-attacks.
So they're absolutely 100% blind to it and remembering how long it took the Swedish mainstream politicians to admit that they've fucked it all up our forum-dwelling friends won't admit these issues for a while.
I have discussed the differences of US immigration system and the asylum-abuse of the Euro countries and how that especially plays out with backward-thinking imports.
The US system is far superior and this applies even to the immigrants from the muslim countries (apart from the Somali's in Minnesota, that's a prime example of how these people can't just function in a Western society) but in general the US system invites people who are motivated, educated, who need to work (all bills paid EU-welfare doesn't apply there) and maybe want to integrate more. How could they have an idea what's going on in Europe if they get the people who aren't total losers?
The EU-system is so messed up and just invites freeloaders to come in hordes, to demand that the state takes them in, demand that the state pays their bills and that demand that the Westerners bends over and stops anyone from expression views against their backwards religion. The audacity of the leftist politicians has been to sink billions into 'integration' of these people who do not want to assimilate. It really is an outrage.
Everything is still ok when the islam is a small minority (like 1% of the population) but it all goes to hell when the numbers go up.
This is a mix of politicized Islam, grievances from failure to assimilate because of backwards values, low level of education and self-generated ghetto-culture taps hard and the masses are steered to protest and demand special rights from the countries that have given them everything.
I see this in my current home country where 40 years of absolute neglect and bad decisions have probably destroyed the system for good.

Is your home country now France? But your country of birth is Finland? I think you have experienced a lot and you can also speak Swedish. Just respect from here.

It's a bit embarrassing when I myself have been on the other side and tried to defend the policy Sweden has pursued regarding immigration. Had the reality now been that they had not been a problem, we would not have had this discussion. I have lived in Denmark and I still watch Danish news and follow their policies and I do not forget when they put border control against Sweden when they were afraid that the violence and especially the bombings would come to them as well. This very thing with bombings is completely crazy. I have thought about it, but there is no country that can be compared to Sweden's standard of living that has bombings to the extent that we have. Can you think of any other country?

Bombings show what bar Sweden has set where we can not control the Sunni Muslims at all. The violence and the indifference to laws, norms and ways of behaving are at such a level that theories about what can happen when nationalities that have honor culture on their agenda really live their own lives in our country. No books are needed, people can see what is happening here. It is like the Wild West nowadays in Malmö as these religious people have a temperament that very often results in violence and death. We have shootings every fucking day in Malmö. People does not die every time, but the idea was still that the shooting would end with murder.

These ardent religious Sunni Muslims who behave the same way at SFI (swedish for muslims), or at the social services office or when they come in contact with the police, have no respect for us Swedes. We Swedes are only there to give them service and money. It is completely sick that such a large group of people who lack education and future plans for dream jobs and are in many ways so backward that it will to take several generations before they even catch up with our Swedish pace.

A religious group so inferior in qualities that we Swedes value has really put us in trouble, and the only thing I can see in front of me if the next government does not do radical things, is a Sweden that will will be known as a country with terrorist actions against Muslim targets. It has started little by little to annoy them in Malmö. Search on youtube with the Swedish new trend of grilling Koran with bacon around. And just this week, pig heads have been laid outside 3 mosques by masked men.

How the hell can a religion as peaceful as Islam behave in such a bad way in a foreign country? A behavior so bad that the host country now hates people rooted in SUNNI Islam. I do not talk with thoughts that are just my own. These thoughts are with all of us and now it is the case that the Sunni Muslims are so many that they have gained power because of it. And they want to use this power to create their own society that rejects Swedish values.

Koranen-2.jpg

Reactions: hsz
Bigots for sure : in this case it's the Swedish people that have been way too polite for way too long with the imported bigots that continue to degrade the country, turning neighbourhoods into similar mess they're originally from.
None of this shit is about someone's skin color ; it's about bringing in vast masses of non-assimilating, religious crazies that continuously bite the hand that feeds them. Nobody gives a fuck how someone looks like, this is about preventing a parallel society of medievally acting loonies from happening any more, so let's say it's about content of the character.
If these people don't want to become Swedes and act how Swedes act, then there's no need to have them around to degrade the country any more : there are plenty of Islamic countries in the world that already have the values they'd feel more welcome with.
Do you see the shit Sweede is complaining about? Gangsta rap is Medieval Islamic culture?? Loooool

Back